LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I love messing in my diaper but I hate the clean up

Hi,

I love the feeling of pooping in my nappy/diaper and how the nappy feels afterwards. But I don't like the way it makes my skin sting so I can't stay in it for long. There's the smell too :(. It also takes a lot to clean up because it is squished everywhere. So, I usually avoid actually pooping in my nappy unless I can shower afterwards (makes the clean up so much easier). But, I love the feeling of a full nappy. I've used ripe bananas and mashed potato (not together) as substitutes before and he potato works best. Someone on another forum suggested porridge but that takes too much prep when mashed potato can be bought ready to go. Does anyone else use a poo substitute? Do you use anything else? I don't like to waste food so it feels a bit wrong to use bananas (that I like) but OK to use potato (which I hate). Silly, I know. But a packet of mashed potato in my nappy feels great, especially out and about in town, walking around with a 'full nappy' in public :)

I haven't tried any poopy substitutes, maybe one day. Nothing beats the anticipation, relaxing, feeling my diaper fill up, warm, lumpy, squishy, feint poopy odor, continuing to relax, sitting down, feeling the emotional and physical catharsis of messing my diaper, the dialectic paradox of an adult going potty in a diaper, sooo intense. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up after I mess my diaper, I have cleaning up down to a science that only takes a few minutes, more if I have a diaper blowout. Currently sitting here in my wet and messy morning diaper, and all I can say is ahhhhh! I might try a banana or mashed potatoes when out in public just for the experience. I would like to mess my diaper anywhere, but social decorum and courtesy prevails. Wetting is never a problem for me in public or at work.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

I might try a banana or mashed potatoes when out in public just for the experience. I would like to mess my diaper anywhere, but social decorum and courtesy prevails. Wetting is never a problem for me in public or at work.

I have pooped my nappy in a public place with people around and it was an amazing experience. Like you say, the paradox of an adult using a nappy intentionally. I love walking around the shops in a full nappy (poo, substitute or just wet) and everyone else is oblivious :)

2 hours ago, emily said:

I have pooped my nappy in a public place with people around and it was an amazing experience. Like you say, the paradox of an adult using a nappy intentionally. I love walking around the shops in a full nappy (poo, substitute or just wet) and everyone else is oblivious :)

When you messed your diaper in public, were people oblivious? Did you get any suspicious looks? Did you practice social distancing?

34 minutes ago, Moochie said:

When you messed your diaper in public, were people oblivious? Did you get any suspicious looks? Did you practice social distancing?

It was ages ago, before covid, so no need for social distancing.

No one appeared to notice, I did not notice any funny looks.

I had wanted to try it for a while so I planned it. I went out to the shops in my nappy when I knew that I needed to poo. I was in a department store and found the toilets then browsed the shelves on that floor. When I felt the need to go I squatted down and looked at things on a low shelf. When I had finished going I walked around for a few minutes then went to the toilets to change into a clean nappy. It was thrilling.

I love being out among other people knowing that I am wearing a nappy with a baby print and wetting it in front of them. It feels naughty, childish. i would love to be able to use a dummy and bottle in public too. Today my nappy was damp when I left home. I wet it a lot in the shop and pooped on the walk home, it just happened, I didn't need to try. I've become used to pooping in my nappy. I bought some ready mashed potato while I was in the shop so I put that in my clean nappy when I got home so I can continue feeling the lovely full nappy feeling. :)

Messing diapers isn't for everyone in the ABDL community, whether it is the act of going poopy in a diaper, the feeling of poopy in a diaper, the odor, or the clean up. For me, messing my diaper is exhilarating, a simple, natural activity-just using a diaper rather than a toilet. THE PRE-ACTION PHASE: Feeling the the pressure, and knowing that soon I will be messing my diaper is a wonderful anticipation and naughty, THE ACTION PHASE: Relaxing with maybe a little push if needed to feel the release of pressure and the warm, soft potty filling my diaper is emotionally and physically cathartic. There is a new commercial on television for blow-out proof Pampers where they show babies facial expressions as they mess their diaper. The expressions are innocent relief and pleasure as are mine, THE SETTLING PHASE: Feeling my warm, lumpy, soft poopy settle in the back and bottom of my diaper is exquisite and naughty, the dialectic paradox of an adult getting such intense psychophysiological pleasure rivaled only by a an orgasm is near perfection, I'M DONE PHASE: Continuing to feel the warm squishy poopy in my diaper as I walk and go about some normal morning activity like getting coffee, checking and responding. if needed, to emails on my phone, the feint (sometimes more pronounced) poopy diaper odor as another sensual experience added to the emotional and tactile sensations of my messy diaper, SITTING DOWN PHASE: This phase is what I am experiencing now, more, warmth, squishiness, feeling my poopy spread draws me into more intense naughtiness and intoxication with pleasure, MASTURBATION PHASE: Pairing my wet and messy diaper with an adult orgasm makes me shudder and whimper in extasy, THE REFRACTORY AND OTHER ACTIVITY PHASE: Catching my breath, sighing with fulfillment, relaxing. and if not experiencing a diaper blowout, then exercising in my wet and poopy diaper. I can be in my wet and poopy diaper for 3 hours before my wife gets up in the morning, CHANGING PHASE; I usually just clean up without taking a shower. I don't find cleaning up my messy bottom onerous at all. If there is any clean portion of my diaper, I will first wipe with the clean part of my diaper, followed by adult wipes, usually two, followed by a wet and soapy wash cloth, rinse and wipe again with just a wet wash cloth, pat dry, baby lotion, sprinkle baby powder inside a fresh clean diaper, tape on my diaper, adult clothing and I am ready for a typical adult day except I will wet my diaper throughout the day. I am married, my wife knows everything, accepts but does not participate, and I don't mess my diaper around her or others. I'll wet all the time without anyone knowing, and I forgot to mention another step when I put on a clean diaper. I use 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh and clean in a wet diaper, no pee pee odor to announce that I have been a wet diaper for hours.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2024 at 4:38 AM, emily said:

Someone on another forum suggested porridge but that takes too much prep when mashed potato can be bought ready to go.  :)

Remember that the porridge doesn’t need to be yummy since you’re not eating it! When I’m in the mood for this kinda thing, I buy ‘quick oats’ (just rolled oats processed into smaller pieces) and microwave them with water. You can modify the thickness with how much water you add. Of course let it cool down a little afterwards so you don’t burn anything sensitive haha. 

i like it because it’s ultra squishy and you can make a huge quantity for really cheap. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 4/26/2024 at 10:14 AM, messynappygirl said:

Remember that the porridge doesn’t need to be yummy since you’re not eating it! When I’m in the mood for this kinda thing, I buy ‘quick oats’ (just rolled oats processed into smaller pieces) and microwave them with water. You can modify the thickness with how much water you add. Of course let it cool down a little afterwards so you don’t burn anything sensitive haha. 

i like it because it’s ultra squishy and you can make a huge quantity for really cheap. 

Thank you :)

I don't have a microwave :(