LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Mom Made Me Love Diapers!

My mom is the reason I love diapers! She is a total neat freak and never had any tolerance for soiled underwear. Rather than fight my stains she kept me in diapers until i was 7. That's when Goodnites were introduced. The second they hit the shelves she started buying them, and I went from diapers to Goodnites. I liked them better beacuse they were more like what other kids wore and I could put them on without help. Most of the time I didn't pee or poop in them I just wore them to please my mom and if I did have an accident, or left a skid mark, no one knew or cared.

At around 15 my mom said I should be able to keep my pants clean by then and let me start wearing underwear but they just weren't comfortable to me. Too thin and and scratchy. So within a few weeks I went back to Goodnites and then at 16 I choose to go back to full diapers as Goodnites were getting tight and too narrow in the crotch for me.

I'm 18 now, and still diapered. I still live at home for now and probably will for a few more years since I plan to go to college. My mom buys my diapers from HDIS by the case and I diaper myself. I wet them more since i went to full diapers as taking a diaper off to pee is a pain. I can't imagine ever wanting to wear regular underwear again and my girlfriend doesn't care about my diapers so I don't have to think about it!

Believe it or not, it's okay with me :)

Nothing sexual about it though, just a quirk of my mom's that lead to my finding diapers more comfortable than underwear. She replaces my dad's boxers and her panties just about every month, but since "boys are accident prone" she chose goodnites for me until I was old enough to choose diapers for myself.

I have read things a lot less believable on this site that didn't get attacked as fiction. I for one think it is not too far fetched. If his mom really has OCD, which it sounds like she might since she buys new underwear for everyone once a month, I can see her not tolerating dirty underwear on her kid and just keeping him in diapers. Over time, she just accepts his diaper use as fact.

Who knows if its true, but I have seen worse pass as fact.

I have read things a lot less believable on this site that didn't get attacked as fiction. I for one think it is not too far fetched. If his mom really has OCD, which it sounds like she might since she buys new underwear for everyone once a month, I can see her not tolerating dirty underwear on her kid and just keeping him in diapers. Over time, she just accepts his diaper use as fact.

Who knows if its true, but I have seen worse pass as fact.

I believe him. I wear diapers alot and mine are bought for me.

You got a mom that buys diapers for an 18 year old that isn't incontinent? :roflmao: something wrong with this picture

not realy he told you she was a neat freak bet she is way more then that

have seen it before

at leat he was allowed shoes in the house

know of one person they had to stop at front dorr and remove shoes and wash feet then wear hospital type paper boots over clean socks

Believe it or not, it's okay with me :)

Nothing sexual about it though, just a quirk of my mom's that lead to my finding diapers more comfortable than underwear. She replaces my dad's boxers and her panties just about every month, but since "boys are accident prone" she chose goodnites for me until I was old enough to choose diapers for myself.

I don't think your post was fiction.

I believe Tiny Tim had the same problem, sorta related to his germ-phobia. He stopped wearing underwear and started wearing diapers because he was disgusted by them and would rather use something he could just throw away at the end of the day.