LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Heat Rash

I would really like to know what heat rash is exactly. When I wear disposable diapers, I get these white bumps on my hips and they itch. Is that heat rash? Is there anything I can do to get rid of it, because if I just wear one diaper, those bumps will stick around for a couple days. Thanx.

Guest diamondback688

quoted directly from medicinenet.com :Heat rash looks like a red cluster of pimples or small blisters. It is more likely to occur on the neck and upper chest, in the groin, under the breasts, and in elbow creases.

what to do(again quoted directly from the above website): The best treatment for heat rash is to provide a cooler, less humid environment. Keep the affected area dry. Dusting powder may be used to increase comfort, but avoid using ointments or creams-they keep the skin warm and moist and may make the condition worse.

you know, it also might not be heat rash, but a minor allergic reaction to something in the diaper...have you recently switched brands, and how long has trhis been going on?

I would really like to know what heat rash is exactly. When I wear disposable diapers, I get these white bumps on my hips and they itch. Is that heat rash? Is there anything I can do to get rid of it, because if I just wear one diaper, those bumps will stick around for a couple days. Thanx.

It sounds like they are heat lumps to me. I have had them a few times. They start white and really itchy and then after a day or two they go red, but a little less itchy.

Yeah i would agree with what was said above. I always have those damn heat bumps and i use baby powder and BAM its gone.... but i dont know if its gonna be as helpful to you as it was to me. Hope it is :)

Necros~