LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl Having Accidents?

Hi, I'm a DL who sometimes has small leaking accidents, especially under stress. I first got interested in diapers as a kid partly because I had some burning and dribbling - the doctor said I was just hyper-sensitive as all tests checked out fine.

Is there anyone else here who isn't incontinent but sometimes has discomfort and minor accidents? Does that put us somewhere between wanting diapers and needing them - sort of a half-need?

Well actually it happened to me like a few times but its ALWAYS when i dont wear diapers ... and its when i sleep. But i always wake up the second i start wetting, which makes me feel good BUT i start remembering that i don't have a diaper that night! Then i frantically start to stop and try to save the bed sheets lol. But besides that, no i never had any accidents in the day. I wish the bed wetting would get just a bit worse so it could be a reason to wear diapers but not too much so it wouldn't go to the extent of being a bother.

Necros~

Edit: Hehe half-breed sounds cool! I want to be called a half-breed! That would make the incontinent a full-breed and the normal ... well normal. lol

Yep, I find myself at my desk in the office leaking when I don’t get up for a while. Was wondering if this was a result of me wanting to wear or wearing too much that I am beginning to loose control. I’m 52 now and its more and more frequently as the months roll on by.

it's something i've sometimes worried about as a night-time only nappy wearer (at the moment - eventually i'll take the next step..)

infact late last year i went on a weekend trip to Paris with a friend, and since nobody knows about my bulkier side i couldn't take any supplies with me.. leading me to panic thoughts at night of "damn, will i forget and actually wet the bed?!"

Well, although I've never had an accident, I have had a very, very bad bout of non-bacterial prostatitis which, at its worst, made me HAVE to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes. I've never known a more legitimate reason to wear a diaper. In fact, it was this this very thing that got me to confess to my urologist and his PA that I occasionally wear diapers. I lied about why I did it, but I was concerned that wearing the diapers might be contributing to or even caused my prostatitis. The urologist didn't handle it very well, but the PA, who was older, assured me that there was no way the diapers could be causing the problem, but not to get to used to them. "They're called Depend for a reason," he told me.

To this day, because the urologist told me that I shouldn't pee while sitting down (I told him I wore diapers on car trips to cut down on the number of stops) because I won't be able void my bladder completely, I only wet a diaper while standing, and my penis has to be pointing down, into the center of the diaper. I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem if I pointed up and even peed while sitting, but you can never be too careful. I reeeeeeally never want to go through that again. Honestly, it's the most maddening thing ever.

-RMS

Well, although I've never had an accident, I have had a very, very bad bout of non-bacterial prostatitis which, at its worst, made me HAVE to go to the bathroom every 15 minutes. I've never known a more legitimate reason to wear a diaper. In fact, it was this this very thing that got me to confess to my urologist and his PA that I occasionally wear diapers. I lied about why I did it, but I was concerned that wearing the diapers might be contributing to or even caused my prostatitis. The urologist didn't handle it very well, but the PA, who was older, assured me that there was no way the diapers could be causing the problem, but not to get to used to them. "They're called Depend for a reason," he told me.

To this day, because the urologist told me that I shouldn't pee while sitting down (I told him I wore diapers on car trips to cut down on the number of stops) because I won't be able void my bladder completely, I only wet a diaper while standing, and my penis has to be pointing down, into the center of the diaper. I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem if I pointed up and even peed while sitting, but you can never be too careful. I reeeeeeally never want to go through that again. Honestly, it's the most maddening thing ever.

-RMS

You mean if you pee with your penis down your more likely to get prostatitis? If so omg i always pee pointing down D:!!

:mellow:

Necros~

Wait until you get to be 50.

-D_Rainger

Or 60. I've started wearing just about 24/7 now, but before, I had a few accidents. Most just as I got to the potty. The most embarrassing was at a movie theater. I was interested in the movie and didn't want to miss any of it, so I waited. When I stood up, I was nearly peeing in my pants before I managed to get out of the auditorium and get to the bathroom. I started peeing before I got my zipper down amd had a saucer sized wet spot on my jeans before I managed to stop and pee in the urinal Then, since the theater was in the middle of a shopping mall, I had to make my way through the mall and out to the parking lot in wet pants. At least it wasn't enough that I was wet all the way down my legs. I used to hate walking in wet pants as a kid.

You mean if you pee with your penis down your more likely to get prostatitis? If so omg i always pee pointing down D:!!

:mellow:

Necros~

On the contrary, Necros. I point my penis down to ensure that there is nothing obstructing the flow of urine. It's based on a theory, and probably has absolutely zero basis in fact, but it makes me feel better about wearing and wetting, since I know there's still a part of me that's convinced that diapers played a part in my getting prostatitis in the first place. Unlikely, but still . . .

-RMS

Oh no! NOT the other dreaded P word. PROSTATE GROWTH!! I am the proud owner of a large prostate and this just really makes my life in diapers adventurous. I already have stress incontinence and and over active bladder and now accidents are more unpredictable. Wearing diapers or protection for me is no longer an option.

Men, please do yourself a favor and get it checked. My doctor suggested at my last check up at age 50. Since this has a higher rate in African Amercan men it is suggested the get checked at 40-45 years of age.

Stay Pampered :thumbsup:

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Wait until you get to be 50.

-D_Rainger

Oh no! NOT the other dreaded P word. PROSTATE GROWTH!! I am the proud owner of a large prostate and this just really makes my life in diapers adventurous. I already have stress incontinence and and over active bladder and now accidents are more unpredictable. Wearing diapers or protection for me is no longer an option.

Men, please do yourself a favor and get it checked. My doctor suggested at my last check up at age 50. Since this has a higher rate in African Amercan men it is suggested the get checked at 40-45 years of age.

Stay Pampered :thumbsup:

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

I have been checked, and it isn't cancer, but I do have an enlarged prostrate. The doctor gave me some treatment suggestions, but I said that for now, I'd just rather wear protection. So, now, I have a reason to wear diapers. I have an appointment to see an orthopedist next month, for my arthritic knees and I will be diapered. If he asks about them, I can truthfully say that my primary care physician reccomended them

Have never had a 'real' accident. My bladder seems to be made of cast iron, and just won't let me have an accident, no matter how much I provoke it.

Last week, I was driving the 150 or so miles home from seeing my parents, when I got stuck in the most incredible traffic jam. A lorry carrying propane cylinders had overturned on the motorway, so the fire people had shut the motorway down for about 25 miles, and were diverting all of the traffic through Bristol. Unfortunately, as I waited in the queue, I started to desperately need to go to the toilet - I was getting the most incredible stomach cramps. As they got worse, I started punching the steering wheel becasue they were so painful. After about an hour sat still on the middle lane, I felt the feeling that nobody wants to feel without a diaper on - a very wet slippy fart. I managed to contain myself just about, but decided there and then to climb over the hard shoulder barrier, and go in the field. As I was climbing over, the worst happened - I totally messed myself (worst of all, I was in my best suit). I climbed over the barrier feeling awful, and managed to find a private place to stop to finish off, and clean myself up best I could. I got back into the car (sitting on a map of London - always was a shit hole :rolleyes: ) and back into the queue of traffic. By the time I got home 6 hours (and about 50 miles) later, I felt disgusting and had had to stop 6 times in driveways on the way. I jumped into the shower, cleaned myself up, then put on an Abena X-plus. Just the thing to watch the tv in at night. It turned out that it was lucky I did, as about an hour later, I farted and followed through. Oh well, at least this time I was prepared. Back to the shower, and into another X-plus. As an aside, if you use Sudocreme nappy rash cream, everything feels wonderful. I'm thinking about carrying an emergency kit with me from now on in the boot of my car. I was thinking a couple of plastic bags, a roll of toilet paper, a nice thick diaper and a bed pad to sit on. All this could be wrapped in a plastic bag and sealed for emergency use. What do you think?

Al.