LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable Self Change

i find the best way is standing up against a wall to put on a fresh diaper.

first stand and remove the old diaper, and wipe, powder, etc. get out the fresh one and place the back of it between you and the wall and lean against the wall. this will hold the diaper up while you position and apply the tapes and powder up. then pull your pants up and go on with your day.

I've just memorized where the tapes should go relative to the leak guards. It's the same every time so I generally get a good fit just standing up. If I'm wearing a diaper that I'm not familiar with I tape the legs first (since that doesn't depend so much upon positioning) which then makes it easier to align and center the top tapes.

I think a quick add might be in order. The first thing is the first tape, if you don't center the diaper squarely, both left to right and front to back it won't fit right. Make sure that when you place that first bottom tape, that you don't pull it over to the center to far. I found that if you have over three inches, both front and back overlap, your diaper is probably to big and you need to see if you can wear the next size down. A properly sized diaper is a huge plus when trying to get them to fit and work. you might want to practice a few "Dry" runs, to see exactly where your tapes should be landing. That would help with the waste, those things aren't cheap. ;)

As mentioned here, the best way (i find) to put a fresh diaper is to stand up against a wall. Make the two flaps equal on each side of you with the diaper back not to high of course. Then just bring the front between your legs and fasten them and voila! You have a well balanced, fresh diaper!

Enjoy~

Necros~