LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simulation

Although I've not tried it myself--I have no interest in messing, just wetting--I've heard of people freezing a banana and inserting it up their rectum so they can poop it out later. I would imagine that a small banana would work best, and that lots of lube would be in order. This would give you the feeling of pooping without the smell or mess.

Just a thought.

-RMS

Although I've not tried it myself--I have no interest in messing, just wetting--I've heard of people freezing a banana and inserting it up their rectum so they can poop it out later. I would imagine that a small banana would work best, and that lots of lube would be in order. This would give you the feeling of pooping without the smell or mess.

Just a thought.

-RMS

agree, would never mess. I have done once before, but it wasnt in my control.

Its not a great task cleaning it up, even tho it was a realy tiny mess.

WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT

Well, personally I would find it boring to fake faeces. For me the stink is certainly a important part of feeling babyish, and about the mess, you still will have to deal with that in one way or another, whether it be banana or poo, right? Yes, it is boring with the whole clean up afterwards, but at least it must be the genuine article. A banana or melted chocolate just doesn`t do it for me. :)

Hi!

Gsds! I've been away for some time.

Regarding this post, when the missus and I first got into the diapers scene, we experimented with a lot of things; messy diapers without the stink was one of them.

Bananas are fine, by the way, and even smell pleasant; however, I would not recommend sticking ANYTHING frozen up your backsides, at least not for more than a few seconds. The lining of the colon is very sensitive and this isn't someplace you would want frostbite.

Now, although we don't mess with the 'mess' anymore, again, we did experiment a lot at one time.

One great one for mass was a one or two pound block of Velveeta (or equiv.) cheese in your diaper. It doesn't break down with urine and it's pretty squishy; especially when it heats up to body temperature. It also feels very similar to the real thing too. A nice advantage is that if you live somewhere where you need to be discreet, this cheese does not require regrigeration. You can keep it hidden away along with your other stuff. Two drawbacks are:

1) This gets expensive if you do it often.

2) The oil in the cheese causes plastic pants to become brittle and crack sooner than they would under normal use.

After trying all sorts of things, we finally found the overall best substance.

It doesn't require refrigeration.

Can be kept hidden away.

Easy to prepare.

This is plain, simple, cheap, generic brand oatmeal.

"But that requires cooking!" you say.

Not at all.

Here's what you do.

Buy some of those one-gallon size ziplock plastic bags.

Into this, pour the desired amount of dry oatmeal. Bear in mind that after water is added, this is going to expand some.(By the way, DO NOT put dry oatmeak in your diaper and wait for pee to soften it. This takes much longer than you would think and until it does, it's very scratchy!)

The water part. No, you don't have to boil it as per the oatmeal instruction. At the sink, run ordinary hot tap water until it is hot. Being careful not to add too much, add hot water, not warm, hot, to the oatmeal in the bag. Zip it closed then knead the contents until well mixed. So far, no mess. Pretty neat, huh?

Now, let this set for about five minutes or so to allow the oatmeal to soak up the water.

When ready to use, you can either open the bag and dump this onto the dipaer before putting it on, or, snip off a corner of the bag, stuff it down the back of your diaper, then squeeze the contents out.

Throw bag in the trash.

You're all set!

Have fun!

Oh, I've also heard that oatmeal is good for the skin.

Ta ta!

HELLO ALL, JUST WONDERING DOES ANYONE STUFF THEIR DIAPERS WITH ANYTHING TO GET THAT GREAT FEELING OF POOPING IN THEM WITHOUT THE MESS AND STINK? HAS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THIS? HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED IT?

Instant oatmeal is about the closest thing that I have tried to the real thing. You can mix it as thick as you like it and when put into your diaper while it's still warm, it feel very real. As it begins to dry over time, your diaper really clings to you, which is a great feeling and a wetting starts the fun all over again. If you want to experience what it's like to have a huge load of poop in your diaper, but you don't really want to go that far, then try the oatmeal. I bet you'll make it a regular part of your play.

• 3 months later...

I've used oatmeal several times, and it does feel realistic. The last time I tried it, I added food coloring, so it even looked real. The first tile I put oatmeal in my pants, I think I was around 6 or 7. Try explaining why your underpants have oatmeal in them to your mama. It would have been easier if it had been real poop.

While I don"t care to mess in my diapers. [i have done it a couple times!!] I enjoy having a mess in my diapers. I like the feel of broken raw eggs. I have to reinforce my disposables with papertowels, or it leaks ,staining my panties, petticoats, etc. What other messes does everyone like?

Hi I use the oatmeal method, in the zip lock bag, but I use a sandwich bag, and add a little air to the bag when you close, insert it in back an sit down hard on a floor, and it explodes in your diaper... works pertty good with just the smell of the oatmeal.

I done the real thing with an enema, just to much water to deal with, and not enough poop to make a difference...B

• 4 weeks later...

Just for some fun today my Mummy/ baby sister Elaine,

tried a simulated poop perhaps no one else may not of

tried. A couple of months ago we purchased a juicer for

turning fruit & veg into juice drinks. this evening we

juiced a load of apples, by the time we had finished the

little bin that collects the waste was pretty full, so as

Elaine started to empty it she squished it in her hands

and remarked how the soggy squashed apple looked and

felt like poop. So without much hesitation she proceeded

to put several hand fulls down the back of my nappy.

It was a bit cold so we warmed some up in the micro

and tipped some into her already wet training pants.

The feeling was enjoyed by both of us annd it felt

pretty real too. So if you want a poopy nappy with

out the smell, and you own a juicer then this is for

you

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is an old topic, but I remember the discussion about the oatmeal method of poop simulation. So I have tried it twice and have been happy with the results both times :thumbsup:

I realize this is not for everyone, and some like to mess with the real thing and enjoy the smells that come with it. To each their own I guess. Cleanup is still the same regardless.

Well I just wanted to say it works and I have found another way to play as a DL. :P

Three Rivers

although i like the feel etc., a #2 in my nappy is very rare because of the smell and cleanup, so oatmeal sounds like a great idea! have to try it next time i'm alone for long enough

Has anyone tried using Weetabix? I've only ever eaten them for breakfast, wondered if they're worth soaking in water and doing the sandwich bag trick or not, since they're basically oatmeal, but already brown ^_^

Weetabix, the hardest substance known to man!! lol.

Have you ever tried washing a breakfast bowl at tea time that had weetabix in from the morning?

If you use weetabix in your nappy you will have about 30 minutes to enjoy the experience and get cleaned up otherwise it will set in your nappy and it will be like having a 'plaster cast nappy' stuck to your bum.

heh that's true! you could be on to something there, i'd call it "ar$e art" - a cast of your backside perfectly formed with Weetabix :roflmao:

There are no oats in my cupboard so I had a go with Shreddies this morning; put some in a bowl, added just the right amount of warm water, let them soak, mushed them up with a potato masher and poured in my nappy (didn't have any sandwich bags).. it wasn't as good as I expected but not too bad either

:glare:<_ data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="34587" data-ipsquote-username="EUROBABY27" data-cite="EUROBABY27">

HELLO ALL, JUST WONDERING DOES ANYONE STUFF THEIR DIAPERS WITH ANYTHING TO GET THAT GREAT FEELING OF POOPING IN THEM WITHOUT THE MESS AND STINK? HAS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THIS? HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED IT?

It's the real thing or nothing for me....and why are you yelling?