LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Salk Pro Pants

Does anyone remember the old Salk Pro-Pants?

I remember wearing them as a teenager in the 70s

They were cotton lined plastic pants with a snap in liner.

I remember them well. They were my first diapers and plastic pants as an adult. I can remember the day I found them in a drugstore. The lady helping me took me over in a corner and opened the box. She made me feel the plastic and said, "see how smooth and soft they are!". I neally fainted and could not grab my wallet fast enough. On the way to the cash register, we passed a display for the very first disposable adult diapers I had ever seen and soon I walked out of the store with both.

I bought many of the Salk pants over the years and got some with textured and smooth plastic. I was crushed when they did away with the plastic ones and started using plastic coated tricot. What a mess.

Thanks for the memories.

I remembered those heavy tricot pants as well. They were extremely hot and uncomfortable.

I remember them well. They were my first diapers and plastic pants as an adult. I can remember the day I found them in a drugstore. The lady helping me took me over in a corner and opened the box. She made me feel the plastic and said, "see how smooth and soft they are!". I neally fainted and could not grab my wallet fast enough. On the way to the cash register, we passed a display for the very first disposable adult diapers I had ever seen and soon I walked out of the store with both.

I bought many of the Salk pants over the years and got some with textured and smooth plastic. I was crushed when they did away with the plastic ones and started using plastic coated tricot. What a mess.

Thanks for the memories.