LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Restlessfox's Depression Discussion

A place for when your feeling a bit low.

469 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
  1. Just a small writing.

• 2 replies
  2. Just about done.

• 13 replies
  3. Just an outlet

• 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Just can’t get happy

• 22 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Just Frustrated...

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Just Not Sure

• 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Just... everything.

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  8. Little lonely

• 8 replies
    • 6 replies
  9. Lonely

• 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 1 reply
  10. Long over due update

• 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Ah hah! I didn't comment after last chapter because I had a strong suspicion that -someone- was going to snatch him up! Admittedly I didn't think he'd sleep through the whole thing. Poor little guy's had a rough few days! This has been an excellent story, a verbose and descriptive adventure as well as a word of warning to anyone thinking that the D.D. is safe under even the most promising of circumstances. Thank you very kindly for both writing and sharing this with us!
    • I use cheap pullups when doing yard work but Im not riding. I end up sweating so much anyways. My 0.02.
    • Totally understand!  You get to the next chapter when YOU can.  Don’t push yourself to get it out.  Know we will be ready to read when you do get it out. 
    • I have been there, and several times I am out and about, and when the pressure hits me, I let go in my diaper and keep on going. I know being an adult baby that's so normal for me. Many times, I walk around in a poopy diaper until I can get home and do a clean up and diaper change.
    • I've written before about *slightly* expanding my comfort zone with respect to people knowing that I wear unconventional underpants. This, purely in the medical sense, mind you - I've resigned myself to the fact that if you're going to wear nappies all the time, everywhere, for 5 years, sooner or later, someone might catch wind of it, but, whereas I'm willing to let that leg under my dignity buckle a bit, I am not interested in coupling "so, that guys wears diapers..." to "because of some unfulfilled childhood need or something...", preferring to leave it in the "leaky plumbing" list of probable explanations.  I ran smack into the possibility of that circle expanding unexpectedly this week. This falls into the "caveat emptor" category, under my assertion that you can never plan for all eventualities. Somewhere, at some point in time, a staid businessman was on the toilet, when the plane they were riding in went into a dive, and they were pinned against the ceiling by negative G's for what felt like an eternity but was probably 17 seconds, and then they fell, hit their head on the counter, got concussed, and woke up being tended to in an aisle, having been dragged out of the lavatory by flight attendants, with their fishnet stockings still around their legs, above their suit pants, which were around their ankles. How can you plan for that? SO it went that I was cutting my lawn, while my neighbour was out doing the same thing, and we waved to each other as we went along. I was in standard lawn cutting gear - clothes that will be thrown into the laundry, and I was wearing a big, wet diaper - a Rearz Critter Caboose. I'd been in it for a good part of the day, but I was going to shower and throw my clothes in the laundry after the chores were completed, so it didn't make sense to change beforehand - if it leaked, it would leak on a vinyl seat that gets rained on with some frequency. Because of getting on and off the tractor and crawling under it and previously walking my property with a week whacker, the diaper was doing that thing where some of the stuffing falls down into the middle and rear of it, but, no problem, it was destined for the bin shortly, anyway.  Since I was seated on the diaper the entire time, I had no qualms about drive-by social contact.  Until, a tire went on the front of the tractor as I was "edging" over an embankment. It didn't explode - it had probably been leaking for a while - but I noticed it when I couldn't reverse back up the embankment edge, because the blown tire had lowered my ride height so that the cutting deck was grounding out, causing the rear tires to spin uselessly. I was sitting there, trying to figure out what to do, when my neighbour waved again, and then I saw that he saw the position I was stuck in, and planned to drive around from his side of the fence, over to mine, to assist.  That's when I considered what I was wearing: an old pair of draw-string cotton shorts and a t-shirt. Climbing off the tractor, I realized that I had a very substantial lump of damp stuffing under my derriere - a quick tactile inspection confirmed that it probably looked like I had a midsized dead rabbit down the back of my pants. Plus, the waistband of a Critter Caboose is not subtle, should it have made an appearance while we were heaving my tractor back up onto level ground.  I therefore bolted for the garage, as though I'd just realized I'd left a pot on the stove. I have a crash kit on a shelf in there consisting of a couple of Tranquility ATN's in a nondescript bag - I've been trapped in my garage before in a big ABDL diaper under light or no clothes, when my in-laws have showed up on the driveway unexpectedly, which begat my practice of always having emergency shorts within reach, and, a low cost, lightweight diaper option within easy access without requiring me to go back into the house. Caboose binned, Tranquility taped haphazardly on, shorts back up, I ran back out, in time to see my neighbour pondering the position of my tractor. I told him I'd gone to the garage for better gloves, and then he & I got the tractor back up onto level ground, and then I pumped up the tire and finished the job. I tucked my t-shirt in and I don't think he was any the wiser, but had a strip of white plastic made an appearance during our exertions, I could have dealt with that, psychologically, whereas the toddler-in-a-loaded-diaper look I was sporting previously was a bridge too far.  Onesies are going to come back into fashion for lawn work, methinks.