LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long over due update

So, i am been quiet on here for sometime. There has been a lot happening. My previous post in this section in 2019, had me home alone, my wife with her mum who had cancer.

What happened next, well things got worse. I had already stopped all social interraction except work, so i could visit my inlaws and wife without risking her mums frigile state while on chemo.

As we moved i to 2020, things got worse, we were already isolating, but Covid hit, my MIL had a stem cell replacement and returned home in March the same week as the lock down, i was sent home, furloughed, then in May i got notice of redundancy (at a local airline for 15 yrs), the following month it was official. Wife was still with her parents and her mum was having complications with the steriods she was on (She had pretty much beaten the cancer).

In August i was still alone, MIL had to go back in, the steriod had built up to toxic levels in her head and caused all sorts of issues, being scared, seeing things, not recognising people etc...

End of Nov, showing signs of recovery they sent her to a local home to recover... within a week of being there, she got Covid and died alone in hospital a week later. The same week she got it, my wife and her dad got it bad, and were both isolated at his home in seperate beds all through Dec and part of Jan 2021. I was still alone and jobless. Her mum was cremated with no one in attendance. My wife and her dad did not get a chance for closure or grief.

They have both been left with long covid problems, i still havent had it, dont want it and still dont go out. I have got another job in a different sector, started in June. But i havent seen family or friends for over two years. We have our shopping delivered and its wiped before coming in the house. I am a diabetic and there is a chance, getting covid could be devistating... 

My brother has retired and taken my dad back to his place in france, his illness is progressively getting worse, i am not sure i will get to see him again before he is gone.

To say my mental health has suffered would be an understatement. So if anyone was wondering were i was, now you know. :(

• Sad 1

Hi Fozzy!

I'm glad to hear from you even if the tidings aren't the best. I'm sorry you've been going through a super rough time but I echo what DailyDi said, things will get better and hopefully they will soon. Hang in there!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Hi Fozzy!

I'm glad to hear from you even if the tidings aren't the best. I'm sorry you've been going through a super rough time but I echo what DailyDi said, things will get better and hopefully they will soon. Hang in there!

Thanks Elfy, lovely to hear from you. Its been so long. Hope your both well xx