LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning to Embrace I Am a Diaper Lover

I was cloth diapered as a disabled child. This was embarrassing, but also at the same time, became something that was comforting to me. I had been diagnosed with cerebral palsy.  The cloth diapering became something that made me feel good when, I did not understand why I was operated on and scared. I develop the desire to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants in adulthood. I kept this desire quite. I was getting older and thought there was something wrong with the thoughts of me wanting to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I gave into the desires to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I started wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants at night and around the house in private.

I went to therapy and learned that being a diaper lover happens. There was nothing wrong as long as, I did not bother others with the habit. i am learning to embrace and enjoy my being a cloth diaper lover. The habit still relieves anxiety that I have, it gives me a safe way to get sexual gratification, and makes me feel wonderful. I wear my favorite clothing now more than I ever did quietly. I want to wear diapers under my clothes, but I am coming to terms with there are those, who would give me grieve for wearing under my clothes. I have had mornings when, I have decided to wear diapers during the day because they felt good when i woke up and did not want to take them off. I do not wear around family. This would cause grieve and hard ship on my relationships for now. I use discretion with how, when, and where I wear my favorite articles of clothing. I hope this helps some of you who struggle with being a diaper lover.

• Thanks 1

You raise some very good points, @Clothdiaperman. I think a lot of us come here, at least in part, to search for our origin stories - why we are what we are. I think that this line rings true, at least for me, in essence if not in precise detail: 

12 hours ago, Clothdiaperman said:

I was cloth diapered as a disabled child. This was embarrassing, but also at the same time, became something that was comforting to me.

For me it wasn't cloth diapers (most of the time), and there was no medical diagnosis involved. I was just an accomplished and inveterate bedwetter. But I think the sentiment is the same - this was embarrassing, but also at the same time, became something that was comforting to me. I didn't have traumatic surgeries to endure, but I lost my dad when I was 9, and I ended up with a very controlling, ex-military, strict disciplinarian of a step father, and he thought someone my age wearing diapers to bed was ridiculous, and he figured that humiliation was the key to "curing" me of it. 

I went to therapy and learned that being a diaper lover happens. There was nothing wrong as long as, I did not bother others with the habit. i am learning to embrace and enjoy my being a cloth diaper lover. The habit still relieves anxiety that I have, it gives me a safe way to get sexual gratification, and makes me feel wonderful. I wear my favorite clothing now more than I ever did quietly. I want to wear diapers under my clothes, but I am coming to terms with there are those, who would give me grieve for wearing under my clothes. I have had mornings when, I have decided to wear diapers during the day because they felt good when i woke up and did not want to take them off. I do not wear around family. This would cause grieve and hard ship on my relationships for now. I use discretion with how, when, and where I wear my favorite articles of clothing. I hope this helps some of you who struggle with being a diaper lover.

This is well said, and it demonstrates that you are the one in control of taking care of your needs, and you are living with and exploring this "interest" on your terms. For some of us, putting a diaper on for an afternoon or a weekend every couple of months is sufficient. For others, like myself, wearing 24/7 has brought fulfilment and satisfaction. Neither is the wrong prescription. If you wish you could wear every day, and you are miserable, and pining when you're not wearing, then, possibly, you are doing it wrong if you only wear infrequently. If wearing all the time causes discomfort or forces you to avoid social situations or certain family members, again, maybe you are doing it wrong (assuming you have a choice - of course, not all of us do).  

I want to wear diapers under my clothes, but I am coming to terms with there are those, who would give me grieve for wearing under my clothes.

Per what I said above, this excerpt does raise a question - who are these people who would give you grief, and how would they know what you have on under your clothes? I don't know anything about your living arrangements and I have no right to question you, I'm just questioning the underlying philosophy. If you have caregivers or family members who would definitely have to know, and who would make your life difficult, then you have made the best decision for you, at this time, and Godspeed, sir. But if you want to wear under your clothes, but you're not doing so, the question I would pose - that only you can answer - is this: are you giving those people too much power? Or, are you overestimating their perceptive abilities? I struggled for a long time with wearing around close friends and family, worried that it might somehow "change everything", but, in the end, the only person who "needed", or at least, deserved, to know, was my wife. I am fortunate to have some very good friends and close family members that I spend a lot of time with, and, my plastic underwear hasn't become an issue in any way. They didn't know (or, presumably, care) about my underwear before, and they don't now. 

Although, that said, wearing cloth diapers discretely requires more skill than disposables. I have cloth diapers but I only wear them to bed here and there - when I'm out and about, it's pretty much always a plastic disposable. 

Anyway, thanks for your heartfelt testimonial. 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

You raise some very good points, @Clothdiaperman. I think a lot of us come here, at least in part, to search for our origin stories - why we are what we are. I think that this line rings true, at least for me, in essence if not in precise detail: 

For me it wasn't cloth diapers (most of the time), and there was no medical diagnosis involved. I was just an accomplished and inveterate bedwetter. But I think the sentiment is the same - this was embarrassing, but also at the same time, became something that was comforting to me. I didn't have traumatic surgeries to endure, but I lost my dad when I was 9, and I ended up with a very controlling, ex-military, strict disciplinarian of a step father, and he thought someone my age wearing diapers to bed was ridiculous, and he figured that humiliation was the key to "curing" me of it. 

This is well said, and it demonstrates that you are the one in control of taking care of your needs, and you are living with and exploring this "interest" on your terms. For some of us, putting a diaper on for an afternoon or a weekend every couple of months is sufficient. For others, like myself, wearing 24/7 has brought fulfilment and satisfaction. Neither is the wrong prescription. If you wish you could wear every day, and you are miserable, and pining when you're not wearing, then, possibly, you are doing it wrong if you only wear infrequently. If wearing all the time causes discomfort or forces you to avoid social situations or certain family members, again, maybe you are doing it wrong (assuming you have a choice - of course, not all of us do).  

Per what I said above, this excerpt does raise a question - who are these people who would give you grief, and how would they know what you have on under your clothes? I don't know anything about your living arrangements and I have no right to question you, I'm just questioning the underlying philosophy. If you have caregivers or family members who would definitely have to know, and who would make your life difficult, then you have made the best decision for you, at this time, and Godspeed, sir. But if you want to wear under your clothes, but you're not doing so, the question I would pose - that only you can answer - is this: are you giving those people too much power? Or, are you overestimating their perceptive abilities? I struggled for a long time with wearing around close friends and family, worried that it might somehow "change everything", but, in the end, the only person who "needed", or at least, deserved, to know, was my wife. I am fortunate to have some very good friends and close family members that I spend a lot of time with, and, my plastic underwear hasn't become an issue in any way. They didn't know (or, presumably, care) about my underwear before, and they don't now. 

Although, that said, wearing cloth diapers discretely requires more skill than disposables. I have cloth diapers but I only wear them to bed here and there - when I'm out and about, it's pretty much always a plastic disposable. 

Anyway, thanks for your heartfelt testimonial. 

I live with family. I feel this would cause a problem with me wearing under my clothes. I am not out with being a diaper lover. I do not feel that my family would be accepting of the diaper lover concept. I know that they would give me grieve for wearing in public. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants because I love having the warm, soft cloth of the diapers around my penis at all times. I also get anxiety and I feel like I have to urinate because of the anxiety. I will be in cloth diapers full time when I get my own place.

• Like 1