LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just lost my best friend

My ex-friend told me tonight that we are no longer friends. It was upsetting to hear because she's been my best friend for 6 years and I feel like I've lost a piece of me. I haven't felt this upset since my dad passed away 6 years ago.

I've been through this many times this is only me.. When I find myself in these situations I move on, whether it's boyfriend/girlfriend relationship or friendship ect. It don't matter when someone hurts me I move on, cut them completely out. Why would you wanna be around someone who don't wanna be around you. Old saying when one door closes another one opens..

Hope that helps a little.

It will get better, this is the roller coaster of life.

• Like 1

What I've learned over the years is that people come and people go. It's just something that you learn to appreciate, tbh. Like, yes: you're no longer friends, but also yes: you have these great memories and you get to appreciate how this person effected your life.

It was kind of rude of your friend to tell you straight up that you're not friends anymore. They must be going through a lot of changes in their life, or something. But, the thing with friends is that you usually can find a new one. It won't be tomorrow, and it won't be all at once, but you'll get a new bestie. And they might drift away from you one day, too, but the important thing is the good times you have together.

I'm probably being a bit too dark haha. But that's just life: ubi sunt, more or less.

• Like 1

I read a saying awhile back that's stuck with me that I'll remember for a long time. It is: "People come into your life for one of three things. They come into your life for a Reason, or for a Season, or for a Lifetime." Like WakkoWannaBe said, people come & go & it's something that you have to accept & appreciate. It was rude how they ended it, but they may be going through very tough stuff that you don't know anything about. Hang in there.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Skylove, I would suggest that you get involved in helping someone else. Perhaps work at a soup kitchen, Habitat or some other similar organization. Take the focus off your heart for a bit and help someone else. The distraction will be worth the rewards you get back in smiles and friendship.

I just recently went through the same thing with my ex best friend when she told me that our friendship wasn't worth it anymore. Sometimes it's just a sign that she was part of your life because you needed her, you needed that rock, but aren't compatible for a life-long friendship. It's going to hurt for a long time, but the best thing you can do is have fun without dwelling on the fact that she's not by your side anymore. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys, I forgot about this post. Thanks for all the support. A couple months ago we started talking again and she explained why she broke off the friendship. But we talked it over, and now we're friends again. We're going to work on our friendship better. :)

• Like 2