LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just an outlet

Since you're young, I hear the same from other young people that I work around, and this doesn't surprise me. I don't know your financial situation or what you do for employment or anything else, nor do I really want to...and no, thats not a slam...It's just none of my business.

One thing I read in your post is a lack of passion for anything. No interest in the simple things that life has to offer, no hobbies, interests or anything else that gets you excited, and these are things that people need. Your life is pointless because you don't "DO' anything, there fore have nothing to look forward to.

A quote I read once stated that a person *NEEDS* 3 things in life:

1)Something to do.

2)Something to look forward to.

3)Someone to love.

You have something to do in your job, if you don't like it or have a passion for it, find something else...go back to school or learn something that you DO enjoy. You have 1 life, so it doesn't do anyone any good to be doing something they don't enjoy ir get satisfaction from. Another quote:

"Do what you Love and money will follow"

If you don't want to do that, then find something within your job that you find fun and to be a benefit. this is what helps you get up in the morning and go to work. With out that passion or interest, you are just doing a job that pays the bills and isn't anything else...and youare literally wasting your life in something that provides you with only money.

I talked to one of the young managers at work who is in kind of the same boat as you. He doesn't like the job he has but doesn't know what he wants to do or where to go. I told him much of what I'm putting here, don't do anything that you don't enjoy or have a passion for, or that you find interesting or fun. He likes economics and reads and listens to podcasts about that, so I just said go back to school and get an economics degree, since you have a passion and an interest in that. I also got him started in investing and learning all about that, which is fastinating in and of itself.

Get a hobby. personally again, I build models, and go to model shows and frequent hobby shops and attend model club meetings. I L*O*V*E miniature stuff, the more detailed the better :wub: and I look forward to meetings and shows and anything else having to do with this...it's my hobby and I love it! :) so I have something to look forward to and brings me enjoyment and satisfaction.

Finding your's might be a chanllange as there is SO much 'stff' out there that is interesting, but it can be as simple as using a telescope to look at stars and the moon, or complicated as doing automotive restorations, (which is also a hobby, but I go to car shows instead) I also like airplanes, so i go to museums and airshows..not cheap, but fun and you meet some really interesting and awesome people also!:)

You have someone to love, your wife. You even state that you don't like it when she's not around. So take that a step further and learn to celebrate your marriage and partnership together :) I have seen other couples do this and it's amazing to watch. I just wish I had someone to practice this with :(

Hold hands, be affectionate with each other, tell her how much you appreciate the things she does, etc. It doesn't have to be anything big, pick a flower while walking together and give it to her. It'susually the small and simple things that have to most meaning.

Life is what *Y*O*U* make of it. No one is going to do it for you. If you're not happy...ask why and change it. Make your like the way YOU want it to be. have passion and interest and have F*U*N! Life is to short to spend being unhappy about most things that just turn out to be trivial. Look at the amazing gifts that nature give us everyday. An amazing sun rise or sun set, the complex simplicity of a flower. Watch the clouds or birds fly and wonder. There is amazing and wonderful stuff all around us, but few people take time to appreciate it and accept the free gifts we get everyday.

Lastly, have an "attitude of gratitude' for these simple things and more. You have a job, where others don't..be thankful. You have a wife, and others are lonely... be thankful. you are healthy while others suffer sickness and disease. Be thankful.

George Carlin was once quoted as saying as a response to a friends question regarding "how he was doing"

Georges response... "BETTER THAN SOME, WORSE THAN OTHERS" he knew where he was in the grand scheme of things and accepted it. You too are doing "BETTER THEN SOME, WORSE THEN OTHERS"

You are working and have a place to live and doing better then the guy on the street pushing a shopping cart full of rags and who has to dig through the trash for a bite to eat, BUT you aren't doing as well as Warren Buffett...and you know what???? THATS OK! I do the same thing, and it keeps me sane :P

Knowing some of these things and putting them into practice has helped me a lot. Sure I still don't have that 'special someone' but I have pretty much everything else...and I appreciate it:) I say "THANK YOU" to my higher power for allowing me to be where I am today..because I could have easily wound up like the guy pushing that cart full of rags..or wound up dead *shrug*

So I hope something in this you find helpful, but I see this a lot amongst todays young people who go after employment that will make the most money, but give up passion and joy for the "benefit" of a large paycheck, only to live empty and unfullfilling and unsatisfying lives. :(

So find the passion and joy in your day-to-day lifes dealings, get excited about something, look around at all the AMAZING things around you that most take for granted. So what if it's something that no one else is interested in, it makes Y*O*U happy and brings joy and fulfillment, so what?? Just as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else...who cares if you collect lawn clippings! :P

I know this is long, but me being who I am...and having lived 2x your life so far...i have a lot to pass along that "I" have learned which has improved my life. We are all both teacher and student

So go explore, learn new stuff, go do something silly and have fun....thats what life is about. :thumbsup: