LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,979 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 11 replies
    • 8.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  1. Poop smell

• 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Diaper Vibes

• 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. New Years Baby

• 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Tanner likes Cartoons

• 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Visual tipoffs

• 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 1 reply
  6. A cooking failure

• 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. ToddlerBox

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. When did it all start

• 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Cudos to Amazon Prime

• 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Merry Christmas!

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  11. Merry Christmas

• 3 replies
  12. Spill

• 1 reply
  13. Youtube let's plays

• 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. alibaba

• 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  15. Red Skelton

• 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I didn't want to react to this until after posting scene 55.  We are now in the process of shuffling the cards.
    • At the conclusion of season 1 (scene 41, The Searchers), we discussed the difference between Ego Love (controlling) and Authentic Love (generous and without expectation of return).  Sarah is definitely controlling, but it is her mind set as she deals with Tippi that suggests a closet sadist.  In contrast, Priscilla and Vickie are models of true love, not only in their dealings with Ian but also in their dealings with one another.  We have yet to see where Rita falls on this scale-- and what about Ian?  How can he protect his loved ones unless he controls their day to day lives?  This is the price that Priscilla is willing to pay.  How will the others respond when they learn the truth? 
    • Thank you for the kind words here! I like the thoughts about the Power X lacing and maybe you're onto something.🤔   7: Karma Hath No Mercy   That night Zoey slept with the weirdest and most vivid dreams she could have ever dreamt. One about being at school and wetting herself, other students laughing and making fun of her. She had another dream of going through a haunted house and looking down to find herself in a puddle of urine, only to be whisked away by a ghost and put in a diaper. She woke up from that one at 3AM, confused that she felt almost a… post orgasm glow? She hurriedly went to the bathroom, checking her panties to see them wet again like the day before. Zoey was a bit sweaty as she looked at herself in the mirror, wondering why she had such a hot and bothered dream about wetting and being diapered by a ghost. The weirdest part to her wasn’t even the ghost or the diaper but the warmth and excitement that traveled to her chest from embarrassment. Why did she have this uncanny desire to wear a diaper suddenly? The fuck was wrong with her? Zoey laid on her bed, feeling still hot and bothered. She decided to take care of the feeling, masturbating until release. She was breathing heavily after her moment of sweet release and felt parched. Zoey clambered off her bed and slowly crept out of the room. She padded down the stairs and to the kitchen, pouring some water in a glass she found in one of the cabinets. She walked out of the kitchen and almost peed herself as she saw a figure on the couch with a reading light on their book. Dr. Grey looked up and over to Zoey who nodded to him as he smirked, in an almost all-knowing way at what she had just done a few moments ago. His smirk vanished in seconds, “Are you okay, Zoey?” He asked in a quiet voice near her, as if he didn’t know why her cheeks were flushed and she had deer in the headlights look in the darkness. She gulped, a bit embarrassed as she nodded, “Yeah, just woke up and needed water is all.” He smiled warmly in the dark as he got up, “You should go back to sleep, little girl.” Zoey blinked at the end of his sentence… did he just call her a little girl? She shifted her weight onto one leg, feeling wet in two simple words leaving his mouth. The dream she just woke up from and the timing of his statement made her a bit woozy to think about. She didn’t say a word and went past him, up the steps. She went back into her room and went under her covers, still thinking of why she just touched herself moments ago to a ghost diapering her and why she wanted to touch herself again by a handsome doctor who just called her a little girl. Why did these things suddenly turn her on? She was tingling from the embarrassment, and it made no sense! Maybe she’d sleep it off… she thought to herself, getting comfortable and closing her eyes.   She woke up that morning to smell of bacon from the dining hall. Zoey slowly got up, taking a shower, and getting into light blue jean shorts and a white v-neck. She ate her usual breakfast of a cinnamon roll with bacon, not bothering to talk to anyone, and went outside to the beach. She sat on the ground of the beach near the water again, letting the water wash over her feet spread out before her. She could hear someone approach as she looked back and up to Trident walking over with a half-crooked smile. He offered, “Hey.” He sat next to her on the beach, although not invited to join Glow, “What are you doing out here?” “Enjoying silence that you just broke.” Zoey said, standing and dusting the sand off her knees. “Your kind of bitchy, you know.” He said, looking forward. “Calling a woman a bitch is misogynistic. Setting boundaries for my mental health is different.” “I didn’t call you a bitch, just-“ “Ah, now mansplaining.” She was known on her social media platforms as a feminist influencer and knew how to bite back. Zoey cut him off with a roll of her eyes, “Go find some fish friends in the water, they are more willing to bed you than I am.” “I’m not just an animal, Zoey.” Trident said, standing as well and taking off his shirt. He looked back to her as she crossed her arms and looked at his six pack and gills that lined his abdomen. “Maybe I am to you, but maybe if you went in the water with me you’d know I’m as fun as I'm as good in bed. Maybe if you join me, I'd reconsider my statement from earlier.” He winked, stepping back as he turned and ran towards the water, diving in as his body rippled in scales. Zoey took a moment, her mind buzzing on if it was worth proving to Trident she wasn't so 'bitchy' and could be fun too. Zoey looked down to what she was wearing, knowing she didn’t have a bathing suit. It was a hot day and she could use something to cool her down after all. The water was quite tempting as she walked forward and muttered to herself, “Fuck it.” She did something unlike herself and took her shirt and shorts off. She was sure Trident saw many other women naked or in their underwear and she was no different. She walked to the water gradually until it was at her hips. She saw Trident’s head peak out of the water from far away, “C’mon, in farther Super Lightning Girl, I thought you were fearless!” He taunted, going underneath the water and quickly swimming towards her. Zoey glared at him in his allusion to her old ad campaign with the Agency about her 'Super Lightning Girl: Fearless' promotions that ran months prior. Zoey decided to go forward that went off a sand bank and she was fully submerged. After a minute or two of swimming past the area where waves crashed, she got to an area where she was only floated by the water as it rose and fell, giving her stomach butterflies. Trident popped out a few feet away, “So the Lightning girl can swim, huh?” He asked, a flicker of mischief in his piercing blue eyes. She treaded the water, feeling a bit tired already, “This was fun but I think I’ll go back.” She began swimming back to shore as she felt a yank from his scaley hands and yelped, “Hey!” She then felt her bra undone and panties pulled off her in two rough pulls. She gasped and tried to claw them back as Trident had already artfully stolen her undergarments and swam away. “This is so not funny Trident!” She gasped as she realized she was now naked. He popped out of the water in a snicker, “Have fun going back naked.” He said before going back underneath the water and easily gliding back to shore. Zoey was beginning to feel that her roommates her were not friends but enemies, that was becoming apparent after one day. She watched Trident get out of the water, holding her panties and bra like a prize as he grabbed her other clothes on the beach. He turned to her and charmingly smiled, waving to her before heading back to the beach house. “Fucking asshole.” She muttered in the water as she treaded for a few moments later before she decided it was time for her to get to shore. She swam to the shore and covered her breasts with one hand and her lower half with the other hand. Zoey jogged to the beach house, hoping no one would see outside their balconies or windows. That’s what she didn’t need was Joey, Ivy or even Dr. Grey seeing her like this. It was beyond humiliating and embarrassing! She got to the door and braced herself for embarrassment as she walked briskly into the cool house. Zoey didn’t look as she quickly ran up the stairs to her room. By the time she got inside, she closed her door and sunk onto the ground as she cried from the humiliation. Lucky for Zoey, she didn’t think she saw anyone on the way in. After her cry, she took a long shower and got into new clothes, wondering what Trident would do with hers he stole. She redressed and looked at her bathroom’s clock, realizing it was almost time for her morning session with Dr. Grey. She briskly went down the stairs to his office as she passed Trident, Joey and Ivy snickering to themselves as she passed the living room area they all sat in. She flicked Trident off quickly before walking down the hall. She could hear the group mutter to each other as she approached Dr. Grey’s room. She knocked and heard him say, “Come in.” Zoey closed the door behind her and sat on the couch. She could use a nap after this morning and was slightly happy to know she’d get some good rest now with someone she felt safe with… well, the safest she could feel at least in the house at this point with two Supers who seemed to hate her. “How are you feeling Zoey?” Dr. Grey looked up from his laptop he was consumed in and saw her puffy eyes as if she just cried. “Okay.” She said as her eyes shifted down, thinking about what just happened. Dr. Grey’s eyes shifted, studying her lost green eyes and pouty pink lips. He’d love to coddle her in his arms but refrained from stepping out of line just yet. He got out his pocket watch and stood, walking over and handing her the pocket watch, “Let’s start then, hm?” She looked down to the watch with a nod and laid down, looking to the watch without hesitation. She didn’t notice Dr. Grey didn’t go back to his chair but stood over her, crossing his arms and smiling down at how adorable she was. She easily fell into an entranced state as her mind became consumed by the watch and his eyes glowed dark purple once more.   Zoey woke up an hour later with a cute stretch, shifting as she felt the same wetness as the day before in her panties. She felt euphoria from the nap, as if it were the best nap she’d ever taken. The meditative state she was put in must have been doing wonders! Zoey rubbed her eyes and looked to the doctor who was just watching her wake from her entranced state, “I fell asleep again, didn’t I?” “Mhm, it seems you did.” Humor played on his expression as he paused and she gave him a confused look, “You’re dismissed.” She stood with a nod, pausing for a moment at the door, “Uhm, Dr. Grey?” She looked back at him as he tilted his head to her. “Mhm?” He said, brown eyes studying her wild green ones behind his glasses. “Nothing.” She said, deciding to not say what was on her mind as after thinking about it, it seemed silly to ask. She was going to ask him about having weird and vivid dreams was normal after these sessions, even if she was asleep during them. She left before embarrassing herself any further than she already had done that day. That day progressed like the one before, she stayed mute during lunch and kept to herself, either reading or staying in her bedroom. At dinner she ate a pesto pasta quickly in silence as the other house mates talked amongst themselves. Joey tried to include Zoey in the conversation, “So… Zoey, where did you grow up?” Zoey looked up to the three who looked to her, “Uh-“ She swallowed a noodle, “Some small town in Indiana.” “Ahh, the classic storyline they like to spin.” Trident said, referring to they being the Agency. “Something like that.” Zoey said, swallowing another bit. “You know, I think I’ve always hated you since you act like you always have a stick up your ass.” Ivy said quickly, eyes glowing in annoyance, “Then, well, you electrocuted me and that just reenforced why I can’t stand you.” Ivy said in a monologue as Zoey drank her water in a few gulps, getting the feeling it was time for her to leave. “Well, you kind of had a turtle move to put roots on the ground and didn’t get anywhere close to Marcus. Someone had to finish the job and I had things to do-” Zoey stopped talking as she felt a vine wrapping around her ankle and encircling it quickly with an itchy and prickly feeling as it wove up her leg before she could move away from it. Zoey tried moving as she was planted on her chair and felt pain on her leg from a spiked vine digging into her soft flesh. She winced and quickly grabbed her water, “Don’t fuck with me and I will do it again.” The lights flickered as Zoey felt the energy of the room, knowing her threat couldn’t be empty with someone like Ivy. She felt the vine suddenly let go and retract as Ivy said, “It was just foreplay.” She winked and got up, leaving the room. Zoey felt her heartrate slow down after Ivy left, realizing she was grasping the other side of her chair and her knuckles were white. Zoey had taken many Super defense classes but had never fought a real Super outside of a setup Villain versus Hero duel. This was a new tier of crazy than Zoey was used too. Trident and Joey looked at each other, “Well, that was intense.” “I don’t get what her problem is.” Zoey said, drinking her water. “She’s probably jealous of another girl here or something.” Joey said sarcastically, going back to his pasta. Trident stabbed a noodle and looked to Zoey, “It’s because you’re more powerful, I’m sure. Ivy likes to dominate.” “Ew, didn’t want to know that.” Zoey said, throwing her napkin on the empty bowl, standing and glaring at Trident, “Also, if you steal my underwear again and the same threat stands for you.” She glared at Trident for a moment before she saw in the corner of her eye Dr. Grey walk over to the dining room. “And what threat is that?” He crossed his arms and leaning on the wall with narrowed eyes focused on Zoey. Zoey felt suddenly small and powerless near Dr. Grey. It seemed like he could discipline her in that moment, that’s the look he was giving her at least. His brown eyes smoldered as if awaiting her response. “Uhm…” She opened and closed her mouth in trying to think of making up a lie. “Electrocuting me.” Trident said, throwing Zoey under the bus quickly. Dr. Grey’s voice hit the air in a thick authoritative tone, “The rule of the beach house is not hurting others. If any of you would like to go against that rule, you will face consequences of your actions, understand?” Dr. Grey said it as if addressing the group, yet Zoey felt that it was solely directed to her as she wanted to curl in a ball from the sudden reprimand. Zoey nodded, walking past Dr. Grey briskly to not be reprimanded further and heading to her bedroom. She locked the door and hid underneath her covers from the situation she was in. She had never been in a facility that held people who made fun of her and threatened her… yet she had also never been somewhere that she wanted to stay for the comfort and feeling of freedom from social media, other’s opinions and her new lifestyle to do what she want, eat what she wants and act how she wants, even if it were offensive to others. For once, she didn’t have to act like something she wasn’t and that was nice. Zoey fell asleep early that night after an hour of ruminating in her bed over her living situation that made her feel conflicted internally.   She slept deeply and had more weird, yet vivid dreams about being diapered. She was captured and diapered this time by stuffed animals and they came over to her with sexual toys. The dream ended as she woke up moaning softly to an orgasm in the morning. She writhed as she rustled awake in her euphoric state, brushing her hair stuck to her face from the heat of the moment away. Zoey was shocked by how she woke, she had never woken up like this before! Zoey looked at the sun coming up that cast in a light pink and blue glow in her room. She looked to her alarm clock and saw it was 7AM which was early enough for her to get up. She got up and noticed a wet spot on her bed. She squinted at it in her slowly awakening state, gasping that she had not only orgasmed but may have wet the bed. Zoey touched the back of her pajama bottoms in horror to find they were also wet that confirmed she had peed in her sleep. Zoey went into the shower first, then gathered her sheets that were wet. She snuck out of her room to find the laundry room in the back left of the mansion she saw the cleaning ladies and chefs go, passing the workout room that someone was in. She cursed under her breath when she saw Dr. Grey inside working out. What were the odds he was awake and nearby!  Zoey thought in annoyance. Her eyes grazed him for a moment and how sexy he looked sweating and lifting weights at a shoulder press machine. She shook her head at herself before continuing to the last room that she found the washer and dryer in. She looked for detergent but couldn’t find it, wishing she had a light to see things. Zoey cursed at herself, wishing her superpower was better than just playing with lighting. That seemed to be as far as she could go and it was limited to what was already lit. If there was no light, she couldn’t do anything. It was a worthless power, truly. Zoey snuck back up to her room and debated what to do. Should she risk bringing her dirty sheets down and Dr. Grey seeing? Or should she wait and have her housemates potentially see? She didn’t have much time before the rest awoke. Zoey cursed to herself and gathered her sheets, shorts and panties wet from her sleep. She shuffled quietly down the stairs and to the back left hallway. Zoey froze as Dr. Grey was leaving the indoor gym, headphones still in. He paused as he saw Zoey standing with her sheets bundled in her hands. Dr. Grey tried to suppress his smile, knowing quickly why she had sheets in her hands, “Good morning, Zoey.” He nodded as she walked towards him, hoping he wouldn't follow and inquire what happened. “Good morning.” She said quietly, nodding to him but not looking up to him as she was about to pass him. She brushed past and he, to her demise, followed her to the laundry room, “I got the switch, no worries.” He flicked on the light, watching her walk to the washer. “Thanks. I don’t need help.” She muttered, holding the sheets and other things with now sweaty palms that he was so close. Dr. Grey watched as she looked to struggle opening the washer while still holding her dirty laundry. He opened the washer door for her as she quickly shoved her sheets and other items inside. “Thanks-“ Her eyes shifted around the room for detergent, “do you know where the detergent is?” “Here.” He said, grabbing the detergent from the shelf above that Zoey would have never been able to reach on her own and pausing as he saw her colorful pajama bottoms and other garments inside with the bright white sheets, “Colors and white shouldn’t be mixed-“ He lunged in, not giving her a moment as he picked up the bottoms and panties in a quick swoop, feeling the wetness of both, soaked in her urine. “I- uh- don’t! ” She said it too late as his face went thoughtful, eyes shifting down to hers in question of why her underwear and pajama bottoms were wet. Her face felt hot, like, really hot. That one look told her he knew and she didn’t have an option to get out of this one with a good lie anymore. Dr. Grey began the white load and placed her soiled clothes in the sink nearby, washing his hands after setting them down. He was silently relishing this sudden timidness of Zoey as she didn’t move, she didn’t speak and she just stood, awaiting his words. He turned to her and leaned on the sink in his dark grey workout shorts and black t-shirt that showed his muscular arms lined in veins Zoey couldn't help but glance quickly at, “How long have you been having these issues?” Zoey opened and closed her mouth, a bit taken aback that he was acting as if this wasn’t her first time ever doing this as an adult. “This was the first time I swear!” She said quicker than she intended in defense, slightly nervous by his tone and concerned look that she may actually need nightly protection. A flash of her being diapered by this specimen of a man made her knees weak by the thought. What was wrong with her? She didn’t like diapers until she showed at this place, damnit! He crossed his arms, studying her flushed face with a humorous flicker in his eyes, “Hm.” He nodded and began walking away, “If it happens again, I think we’ll need to revisit this conversation.” Dr. Grey stated before leaving her alone in the laundry room. “Fuck.” She said underneath her breath, not understanding what was going on with her and, most importantly, why she felt wet in excitement by the conversation.
    • I like small or long chapters better than no chapter. Poor John feeling overwhelmed but he still get there.