LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gear

Non-Diaper reviews (bottles, pacis, fetish gear, etc.)

56 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Onesies

• 4 replies
  2. Tykables Snappies sizing

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Changing pads?

• 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. One-piece sleeper unfooted

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. Protec briefs

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. adult onsie

• 20 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. trikes

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Plastic Pants

• 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Oversize potty

• 6 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 3 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Diana was thankful when he finally took the dreaded thing off of her. The moment she was clean, however, she spotted the syringe, and she lunged for it, grasping it and quickly jabbing it into his shoulder as it was the closest place she could reach. Once it was all injected into him she hurried to find herself some suitable clothes, hoping that she had bought herself enough time to keep him from recapturing her. She put on a pair of his clean boxers, a pair of his sweatpants, and one of his tshirts, and when she was finally covered up enough to her liking, she went to see what had become of the man trapped in there with her. It wasn't precisely like she hated him, as he was only a small part of this big, horrible system, so she wanted to make sure she hadn't seriously hurt him, or worse, killed him! She had no idea what was in that syringe, but she knew if she didn't use it on him, he would use it on her. 
    • This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and pink Trifecta pants from NorthShore Care Supply. Ahhhh, enough said.🤗
    • I went potty in my Attends Premier wet morning diaper 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and checking emails on my phone. Messing my morning diaper comes so naturally that most of the time all I need to do is relax without even pushing. I also have on pink Trifecta PUL pants from NorthShore Care Supply. Now that I am sitting down, the warm, squishy poopy in my diapee is sooo comforting. Over the course of the next two weeks work will be very hectic but my diapers will give me some solace. I won't change for several hours. after my morning exercise, by that time I believe the correct term is that my diaper will be ripe.
    • To get back to the original topic:  Yeah..... Nah....  I don't think so.  The politie just haven't considered her best camera angle when removing her. Even if we disregard Occam's razor, a modest tweak of image enhancement suggests a very distinct bum crack, the landscape for which is obscured by diapers.  If you look at the fat deposition on her thighs, that would be consistent with the slightly puffy derriere.  Of course, as others have said, if she WAS diapered, I'd expect sustainable hemp cloth under canvas pants, something like that 🤣