LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Onesies

ohiobabygirl

Got 2 onesie/bodysuit from little for big. They fit perfectly for my short height. I got one from ab universe and it's too long. Is there other sites anyone can recommend? I'm small enough that I might even fit in an XL teen size. 

2 hours ago, ohiobabygirl said:

I'm small enough that I might even fit in an XL teen size. 

The joys of being small, I love my small thin self.

Wearing footed sleepers is a practice I have had the pleasure of,  since my teen years.

• 4 months later...

Whatever you do, don't place an order with Paddedbums out of Washington State.  Here's why.  Over 2 years ago I ordered a couple of onesies that I have been happy enough with.  I needed them for a vacation trip.  I plan on another vacation in August and wanted a couple more.  On June 6th I ordered a light blue and a white onesie and received email confirmation I would be notified when it ships.  9 days later I was still waiting for notification.  I was able to contact them and was told the order was canceled at my request!  BULL!  I told them so via email and replaced my order.  That was June 16.  I received order confirmation and ever since then I have not be able to contact them.  No reply to their "Lets Chat" on their website, when I try and track my order it says "Waiting Fulfillment".  I sent them messages including through a different email and through their contact us on the website.  I have never received any contact.  I tried to call the number listed on the website "Contact Us" (this was at 3pm their time on Wednesday) and it went to an answering service voice mail.  Not sure what is going on but I would not place any orders with their company!  I'm having to check my credit card and will have to have them remove any charges.

If you are looking for a good onesie, try these  https://www.amazon.com/Landofgenie-Onesie-Pajamas-Onesies-Romper/dp/B0BVZFH4RT/ref=sr_1_8?crid=6RDHHO9NKEWQ&keywords=adult+onesie+for+men&qid=1687401877&sprefix=Adult+onesie+%2Caps%2C240&sr=8-8  I ordered one in Yellow and got it a few days ago.  It fits great and has stretch to the fabric.  They don't have white but REARZ has one that is comparable in looks and price.  https://rearz.ca/white-unisex-adult-snap-bodysuit/

Just an update.  I haven't had any reply to the questions I sent about the second order I placed with Paddedbums after they said I had canceled the first order.  I received the second order confirmation June 16th, then nothing.  I sent several messages through their site and no answer.  Two days ago I demanded an answer NOW!!  I received an email answer today, same as before that my order was canceled at my request, no other explanation.  I did not cancel my order!  Why would I do that and then place another order?  I'm done with Paddedbums!  Their products were OK, not the best but for $19 they worked OK.  I've since discovered there are much better products out there from reliable companies for just a few dollars more.  DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!  YOU ARE RISKING YOUR MONEY.  IT'S NOT WORTH IT.  THEY LOST MY BUSINESS.  Find someplace else to buy your onesies.  See below the actual email I received today (nearly identical to the one about my first order I received June 15th, actual order number ex'ed out for privacy) and take note the message says my payment has not yet been refunded, however under the item it says refunded:

Luxury Reflections

Order #XXXX

Your order has been canceled

Order #XXXX was canceled at your request and your payment has not yet been refunded.

Refunded Items

24_57_aed9188e-560a-4d04-933c-6c8d5ad7ca Adult Romper Onesie Snap Crotch White × 1
3XLarge
Refunded

$19.95

Blue_compact_cropped.PNG?v=1502672952 Adult Romper Onesie Snap Crotch in Baby Blue × 1
4XLarge
Refunded

$19.95

Subtotal

$39.90

Shipping

$0.00

Taxes

$0.00

Total

$39.90 USD

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at CustomerService@paddedbums.com