LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kiddo Footed PJs Feedback

babybuddha

Hey DD community!

I've been eyeing the Kiddo Footed Pyjamas by Diaper Minister, specifically the Puppy Footed Pajama (link here). From the product photos, they look absolutely adorable, soft, and super comfy—perfect for the upcoming winter months!

Before I dive in and make a purchase, I'd really appreciate hearing your experiences. To those who have bought or worn them:

- How's the fit and comfort?

- Do they keep you warm enough?

- How's the quality after several washes?

- Any other insights or tips you can share?

Thanks in advance! I value this community's opinions a lot. 💕

I do not own these,  from my many decades of sleeper buying/wearing, (they would need to be washed separately)  the material they are made of is very thin prone to falling apart.

These are more of a costume than an everyday fun to wear sleeper IMHO.

This material does not hold up well for machine washing or normal daily use, they may last a year or so with excellent care.

I had one sleeper made of this material,  many years ago, any tugging on seems will open at stress points, causing holes.

If a super lightweight sleeper is what you are looking for, these may work for you, if you buy them go over sized it will help them last a bit longer.

If you do buy them, be sure to buy a larger size.

Personally I would buy a  polar fleece sleeper and have puppy iron on patches sewn on them, these will last years if bought in a size or two larger than you need.

All of my sleepers are oversized, I enjoy feeling smaller than I am even though I am smaller than most folks.

Hope you don't mind my $0.02 I hate to see someone waste money on a sleeper, I have worn sleepers since I was 15.

• Like 2
On 9/2/2023 at 1:03 AM, beallucanb said:

I do not own these,  from my many decades of sleeper buying/wearing, (they would need to be washed separately)  the material they are made of is very thin prone to falling apart.

These are more of a costume than an everyday fun to wear sleeper IMHO.

This material does not hold up well for machine washing or normal daily use, they may last a year or so with excellent care.

I had one sleeper made of this material,  many years ago, any tugging on seems will open at stress points, causing holes.

If a super lightweight sleeper is what you are looking for, these may work for you, if you buy them go over sized it will help them last a bit longer.

If you do buy them, be sure to buy a larger size.

Personally I would buy a  polar fleece sleeper and have puppy iron on patches sewn on them, these will last years if bought in a size or two larger than you need.

All of my sleepers are oversized, I enjoy feeling smaller than I am even though I am smaller than most folks.

Hope you don't mind my $0.02 I hate to see someone waste money on a sleeper, I have worn sleepers since I was 15.

Hey beallucanb,

First off, a massive thank you for such a detailed and valuable feedback! It's insights like yours that make me really appreciate this community.

Being an adult baby, I cherish any clothing that envelopes me in warmth, comfort, and that soft, nurturing feeling, making me feel every bit the baby I love to be. This is why footed sleepers hold a special place in my heart.

Your idea of buying a high-quality footed sleeper and then adding iron-on patches sounds absolutely brilliant! It had honestly never crossed my mind, but it seems like a perfect solution to combine quality with personalization. I'm now feeling even more excited than I was about the Kiddo Footed Pyjamas.

Here's the thing: I recently moved from Australia to a place where temperatures drop below zero in the winter! I'm looking for footed pyjamas that can really keep me toasty during those chilly nights. Do you have any recommendations for where I could find high-quality fleece footed pyjamas that will serve this purpose? I'd really value your opinion given your experience.

Thanks once again for your thoughtful response!

Warm regards,

Starlight

10 hours ago, babybuddha said:

Hey beallucanb,

First off, a massive thank you for such a detailed and valuable feedback! It's insights like yours that make me really appreciate this community.

Being an adult baby, I cherish any clothing that envelopes me in warmth, comfort, and that soft, nurturing feeling, making me feel every bit the baby I love to be. This is why footed sleepers hold a special place in my heart.

Your idea of buying a high-quality footed sleeper and then adding iron-on patches sounds absolutely brilliant! It had honestly never crossed my mind, but it seems like a perfect solution to combine quality with personalization. I'm now feeling even more excited than I was about the Kiddo Footed Pyjamas.

Here's the thing: I recently moved from Australia to a place where temperatures drop below zero in the winter! I'm looking for footed pyjamas that can really keep me toasty during those chilly nights. Do you have any recommendations for where I could find high-quality fleece footed pyjamas that will serve this purpose? I'd really value your opinion given your experience.

Thanks once again for your thoughtful response!

Warm regards,

Starlight

I would take a look at the sleepers on amazon made of Chenille they are the most comfortable sleepers I have ever owned.

On the sleepers at amazon, mine do not have a hood or pockets I bought mine almost 7 years ago I was able to buy an odd size sleeper for only 25 dollars when they were on sale.

These particular sleepers are the warmest most luxurious I have ever owned or worn, other than the zipper pull tab coming off they are holding up well with many many washings under their use. (the tab came off in the wash make sure you wash them pulled inside out, use a safety pin to hold the zipper tab at the top, I do it on every wash)

You should always buy a roomy sleeper they last longer because the seems don't pull apart from stretching.

Mine are huge on me I am barely a small/medium kind of guy the size S sleepers I bought fit my 5'4 height perfectly, the width on them was xxW, I should have buight a smaller width but I couldn't pass up the sale price so I bought 3.

Take a look at these the main thing you want is the Chenille, look for any sleeper called chenille that is the luxurious fabric of my choice.

I also live where it gets really cold,  I wear an older thinner sleeper next to my skin, with my chenille on top that extra thick feeling,  feels like diaper thickness all over.

Good luck enjoy your sleepers I love mine and wouldn't sleep without one, I wear my chenille sleeper 365 days a year

https://www.amazon.com/Footed-Pajamas-Chenille-One-Piece-Jumpsuits/dp/B0BGQ1PLND

• Like 1