LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing pads?

Andy-bozu

I've made some trip to wal-mart recently and notice a display for changing pads. I'd considered getting one, but obviously I stopped to think it'd be a little small for my size. Unless it doesn't matter and change pads are one size fits all. Curious if there a more ABDL friendly change mat.

The times I remember being diaperedd, it was on a bed. Babies and little were changed on a bed or on the floor. Under them would be put a diaper, piece of a rubber sheet or one of those 2-1/2' square 2-sided, quilte plastic lap pads that I have not seen in over 40 years.Maybe the usual ABDL vendors (Fetrware, Babykins, Rearz) may have something

• 5 months later...

My wife uses a yoga mat for my changes. She bought it at Walmart, mine is light purple, but they come in many colors. She likes it because it does not have to be hidden away. She just rolls it up and stands it in the corner. No one is the wiser. Most of the time it stays in our bedroom, but when we are playing all day or weekend it ends up downstairs in the family room. It is such a rush sitting on the couch in a Pampers or Huggies and see it in the corner knowing at some point I will be lying on getting changed...

If I am veeerrrry wet in the morning I'll put a baby changing pad on my chair in case of a press-out leak. I needed one yesterday, but although quite wet this morning, I am not worried about leaking.

I have a large changing mat that I ordered on eBay, from China, featuring cute silly monkeys on a yellow background. As I recall, I looked up “large changing mat”. It is essentially a terry cloth towel with a plastic backing for leaks. It is about 30” x 48” and has two opposite corner elastic pieces, I believe it is made to be hooked onto a crib mattress if one wanted to.

I often use one of the disposable pads made to protect furniture from leaks instead, especially with messy diapers. Reuse the same one until it gets something on it...

Happy hunting!

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I made mine using camping foam pads, foam glue, and PUL fabric. Used a knife to cut the bumpers from more foam pad.

100% not practical for being out-and-about (for that I use literally a single layer of PUL in a plastic bag; takes no space, is cute, and keeps my clothes off the floor), but it's a dream at home. Literally...Since it's camping foam you can actually fall asleep on it...which I diiiid today. ?

photo5933889355905087229.jpg

• Like 4

Crinklz has one .... but not available here in the US.  Some vendor (can't recall who) had one for sale because it was brought over for a con (CAPCON maybe?).  And it's ridiculously expensive - 319 euro, and shipping from Germany would be pricey too.

IMG_9138.jpg

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
On 4/11/2022 at 8:05 AM, BabyJune said:

I make changing mats out of vinyl tablecloths and that works fine for me.

Hiii!

Good idea! Never thought of that!

?‍♂️