LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neat substitute for diaper pins

BabyLock

For restrictive use or control of diaper changes these might function to keep things in check:

Amazon.com: LittleJimmy Duvet Clips, Quilt Clips Keeps Comforter from Shifting in Cover, Magnetic Comforter Clips with Unlocker (8 Pcs with unlocker) : Home & Kitchen

Can be bought/bid for on eBay

The bottom Pin is 30 mm wide - the top is 15 mm - care in sliding the bottom pin next to the skin then pressing thru the diaper(s) to the outside -

the top cover pin does not need the magnet to apply only in the removal by special tool.

Package comes with 8 pins - more than enough to secure any diaper well into place.

Don't mishandle or lose the removal device tool !

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I wrote about these in the 'Bondage' subforum.

They can be used to keep cloth diapers on, but as the cloth stretches they aren't all that effective.

2.thumb.jpg.bcb11fe90591a708afe9cf72440d6f81.jpg

They work better to secure onesies or clothing over the diapers...

1.thumb.jpg.91abd354749ec562a55b0d4b648a0c9c.jpg

I've also used them through a cloth belt to keep pants on.  So many other options too!  Without the magnetic 'key' they're pretty much impossible to remove.

• 2 months later...

1669402168201.jpg.9a83f250d00fdf005f63d4db37028bfa.jpg

On 8/29/2022 at 2:19 PM, BabyLock said:

For restrictive use or control of diaper changes these might function to keep things in check:

Amazon.com: LittleJimmy Duvet Clips, Quilt Clips Keeps Comforter from Shifting in Cover, Magnetic Comforter Clips with Unlocker (8 Pcs with unlocker) : Home & Kitchen

Can be bought/bid for on eBay

The bottom Pin is 30 mm wide - the top is 15 mm - care in sliding the bottom pin next to the skin then pressing thru the diaper(s) to the outside -

the top cover pin does not need the magnet to apply only in the removal by special tool.

Package comes with 8 pins - more than enough to secure any diaper well into place.

Don't mishandle or lose the removal device tool !

Not knocking the idea man but those short pins will destroy your cloth diapers?

The pins are too short to work as a diaper pin. I took a idea from a story a while ago and checked it as fiction or based on a real possibility. In the story 2 girls were sent to prom in cloth diapers by their moms with EAS  security pins as diaper pins. When they tried to remove them at prom they couldn't. The story was fiction but believeable until tested and ended up shreding a cloth diaper because the pins are 1 single point and the cloth just tears around it. 

My man that is a EAS security tag with nipple clutch as the EAS pins are a bit short for diaper pins and DYI hat pins are from 2inches - 4½ inches long so a bit more suitable. The nipple clutch can be used with them if you get the correct gauge size. 

I been too busy with other stuff to get the rest of the project requirements though so to save you the delimma of trying and destroying a cloth diaper I suggest you search etsy for dyi hat pins. ?

Also the photo is of the order I made off ebay for 800 EAS security tag nipple clutches that only cost $30. 

*note the photo I uploaded somehow ended up on the top after ½hr of trying to upload the orgional photo failing I used the system's thumbnail which oddly worked. ?

Hope the information helps you out a bit ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Just noteing