LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Pacifier Relative to Baby Size

Ohmo

I have a rather large collection of “nuk 6” pacifiers, that fit an adult’s mouth and face far better than anything made for actual babies. The quotes around the name are because they are not actually made by Nuk, they are knock-offs in the Nuk style. They are available in many colors, usually single colors, and the parts are easily interchangeable to make multi-color binkies like Nuk’s actual products. Use the name “Nuk 6” to look them up on eBay, Amazon, and many other sites

The pics below show two “nuk 6” and one of “LittleForBig”’s proprietary ones (their site also has Nuk 6’s, as do quite a few ABDL shops), together with a real Nuk 5 for size comparison, as well as one in my big mouth for a visual on that. Hope this helps!07B0ED17-1025-47C3-8CB4-33F7F5E112AA.thumb.jpeg.3627441c0ef960a131ce09cac69e20a9.jpeg9D2051B5-79B2-41B1-9730-FC16F53DDE42.thumb.jpeg.ee117729d351ad9c2dad864ec6121885.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
On 9/20/2021 at 1:21 AM, Sir Stinkypants said:

I have a rather large collection of “nuk 6” pacifiers, that fit an adult’s mouth and face far better than anything made for actual babies. The quotes around the name are because they are not actually made by Nuk, they are knock-offs in the Nuk style. They are available in many colors, usually single colors, and the parts are easily interchangeable to make multi-color binkies like Nuk’s actual products. Use the name “Nuk 6” to look them up on eBay, Amazon, and many other sites

The pics below show two “nuk 6” and one of “LittleForBig”’s proprietary ones (their site also has Nuk 6’s, as do quite a few ABDL shops), together with a real Nuk 5 for size comparison, as well as one in my big mouth for a visual on that. Hope this helps!07B0ED17-1025-47C3-8CB4-33F7F5E112AA.thumb.jpeg.3627441c0ef960a131ce09cac69e20a9.jpeg9D2051B5-79B2-41B1-9730-FC16F53DDE42.thumb.jpeg.ee117729d351ad9c2dad864ec6121885.jpeg

I want one of those, mine is so small, lol

Rearz, via their sub-brand "Pacifier Addict" (https://pacifieraddict.com/ ), offers a wide variety of adult-sized pacifiers. Their Fixx size 10 pacifiers are immense, however I find them comically large. The ones I have settled on are their standard size 6 adult pacifier. They're cheap, which is great, because ideally, you want to have a bunch of them in rotation, so that you can clean them and let them dry, which dramatically extends their lives. I have about 20 of them now. They come in a plethora of colours and are easy to take apart for cleaning. 

As for the sizing, I find these ideal. Toddler pacifiers don't sit right so they tend to either fall out, or put pressure on my teeth. These ones sit exactly where they should. I've used one every night for the last 3+ years and have had no issues withy achy front teeth. They almost never fall out while I'm sleeping, either - I can't remember the last time it happened. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Little Sherri said:

Rearz, via their sub-brand "Pacifier Addict" (https://pacifieraddict.com/ ), offers a wide variety of adult-sized pacifiers. Their Fixx size 10 pacifiers are immense, however I find them comically large.

(quoting mostly for convenience, not as a call-out)

I, on the other hand, love how big they are! 

For my face, the guard size is perfect and it makes me feel really Little to see myself in the mirror with it. 

do admit though, I wish they had different size nipples because the nipple does feel a bit on the big size (though it is still fine and I often suck on it...and haven't gotten tooth pain). Otherwise, having tried size 6 stuff I have been super happy with the Fixx size 10 pacis.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kif said:

(quoting mostly for convenience, not as a call-out)

I, on the other hand, love how big they are! 

For my face, the guard size is perfect and it makes me feel really Little to see myself in the mirror with it. 

do admit though, I wish they had different size nipples because the nipple does feel a bit on the big size (though it is still fine and I often suck on it...and haven't gotten tooth pain). Otherwise, having tried size 6 stuff I have been super happy with the Fixx size 10 pacis.

@Little Sherri@Kif

Is this the pacifier that @DailyDi was talking about wanting REALLY  bad??  I have 2, and they are adult ones.  One Purple and one black.  Ive used the black one more, but think the purple one is bigger.  I have a Pic of me using the Paci in my pictures.  i don't know what I should get next?  Any ideas??

Brian

• Like 1
On 9/18/2021 at 2:04 PM, Ohmo said:

I have a Nuk 5 pacifier, but it seems so small. Is there a pacifier available for adults that fits like a baby size pacifier fits a baby?

I think the fixx size 10 does from pacifier addicts. It's a BIG paci. I heard it fits very well.???????♥️??♥️???

FIXX_PACIFIER_BLUE_-_plane_back_view__18639.1643663865.jpgFIXX_PACIFIER_BLUE_-_side_view_720x.png

2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Is this the pacifier that @DailyDi was talking about wanting REALLY  bad??  I have 2, and they are adult ones.  One Purple and one black.  Ive used the black one more, but think the purple one is bigger.  I have a Pic of me using the Paci in my pictures.  i don't know what I should get next?  Any ideas??

I'm...not sure which one he was talking about, sorry. 

Did find the purple one in your pics, and the Fixx ones are definitely bigger than that. 

My comment on the Fixx was more meant as an observation/fyi, I guess? It's easy to assume the other nipples they sell will work for it, but I don't think they do (according to their site). But for me, at least, it's not actually a problem size-wise; it works fine.

So, if you want a bigger guard and try something new, I can recommend the Fixx size 10s; they're my favorite paci so far ?

@Kif

at one point, Mikey had stated that he was interested in the fix pacifier, but I think he said it was too expensive. And he said he wanted it really bad. I am interested in finding out just how big the number 10 is. I already have the purple pacifier and the black pacifier, and I was thinking about possibly getting another period I'm not sure if pacifiers are supposed to be judged on the bigger the better principle, or whether you based on that on the size of the team or the size of the guard. What I have a problem with most times is the fact that the pacifier is so big I want to be able to enjoy petite, and I wouldn't want to hurt my teeth Harriet the idea of a pacifier is that you want to suck on it, but I'm not sure if that would tire my tongue out. I've always wanted to try a bigger pacifier one of these days I may just do that, who knows sounds like fun.

2 hours ago, Kif said:

I'm...not sure which one he was talking about, sorry. 

Did find the purple one in your pics, and the Fixx ones are definitely bigger than that. 

My comment on the Fixx was more meant as an observation/fyi, I guess? It's easy to assume the other nipples they sell will work for it, but I don't think they do (according to their site). But for me, at least, it's not actually a problem size-wise; it works fine.

So, if you want a bigger guard and try something new, I can recommend the Fixx size 10s; they're my favorite paci so far ?

thank you for this information it is quite helpful! Do the fixed size 10s actually fill up your entire mouth, or do you have room to be able to maneuver around the teat?

Brian

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2022 at 2:02 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

I think the fixx size 10 does from pacifier addicts. It's a BIG paci. I heard it fits very well.???????♥️??♥️???

FIXX_PACIFIER_BLUE_-_plane_back_view__18639.1643663865.jpgFIXX_PACIFIER_BLUE_-_side_view_720x.png

The links provided return a 404 error code, but I did check out the Fixx through another link. 

At 2.5" long and 1.5" wide, it is only 1/2" longer than NUK 5/6. Keep in mind that 25% or more of the nipple extends beyond the shield as insertable. So, it might be that the size 10 is not much improvement.

Add the fact that the size 10 runs over $30/each ($40+ on some models), I'll never know - way out of my price range.

Another comparison bad for the Fixx is that Fixx  product is "not refundable", but Little for Big pacifiers have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. 

• Like 1

I finally got my hands on a Fixx size 10 pacifier. Background: I have been a nightly user of their size 6 pacifier for the last four years. I find the sizing works for me, and the price is great, which is important, because I find the best way to use pacifiers is to have a bunch of them and clean then regularly and let them dry completely between uses. That's easy when they cost $6 each, not so much when they cost $30 each. 

But, I had to try one. Here is my review: the nipple is comically large, trust me, a LOT larger than a size 6 nipple. The length difference might only be 3/4's of an inch, even at that, it's already so far back on my palate that something much longer might be flirting with triggering a gag reflex. What is significant, though, is the volume - it's cubic centimeter volume has to be 5 X or 6 X that of a size 6. 

I slept with one last night and it was a mouthful, you can feel it on your tongue, and the roof of your mouth, no matter what position your jaw is in, unless you're practically yawning. Any motion you make with your mouth compresses the nipple, and I was most comfortable when sucking on it slightly, rather than having it just rest in my mouth, because the mouth has to be open at an unnatural width if you're not compressing it at least somewhat. I wasn't sure I could sleep with it in, because it's too big to breath around with ease (I'm a bit of a mouth breather when I sleep), but after a bit, I fell into a pattern of reflexive sucking and breathing through my nose. When I woke up in the morning, it was still in. 

One downside is that sucking on it vigorously causes it to act like a bellows, because of its volume, so it produces small hisses, which didn't really bother me, but caused me to worry about if I was irritating my spouse. However, light sucking on the partly compressed nipple doesn't make as much noise as letting it inflate to its full volume between "pulls", which is hard to do in any case because you have to open your jaw to give it enough space, were that your goal. 

I have it in now while I'm typing this, and its presence on the tongue and the roof of the mouth is such that, for me, the only way for it to be comfortable is to suck lightly on it - it pretty much makes you suckle. 

My jaw this morning was slightly tired, as though I'd been chewing gum for a long time, or toffee, and as soon as I popped it back in to write this, I felt that way again - slight muscle strain in the sides of my jaw and at the back of my tongue where most of the suction is generated. But you can't not suck on this thing - your mouth can't relax when open enough not to compress the nipple, and if the nipple is compressed, it reaches far enough back to create the feeling that you need to swallow something. Suckling is the most comfortable response to having this in your mouth. 

One thing I'm curious about is if it mitigates snoring by forcing me to breath through my mouth. I need to get drunk in order to conduct the experiment, because (I'm told) I only really snore when I've onboarded a few double IPA's. My wife is not shy about elbowing me if I snore, so this weekend, I'll have to conduct a test. If this thing stops me from snoring, then it may become my "drinking pacifier". 

However, I'm not anticipating spending $300 to put a bunch of these into my rotation as of now. I'm going to try to work today with it in for a bit, and see if I get used to it over time, but right now I think that my mouth and jaw will be fatigued, which does not happen to me with the size 6 soothers. 

• Like 2