LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Finding Nuk 5 Baby Bottle Teat?

Autiesaurus

I’m looking for a nuk 5 cleft palate baby bottle teat that ships to the US. I found one on eBay but it’s $20 for just the teat without the bottle, which seems a bit exorbitant.  Do any of you use this kind of bottle?  Where did you find it?

8 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

I’m looking for a nuk 5 cleft palate baby bottle teat that ships to the US. I found one on eBay but it’s $20 for just the teat without the bottle, which seems a bit exorbitant.  Do any of you use this kind of bottle?  Where did you find it?

Bottles that fit these teats are easily found - they're the 'old' style ones with tops that are about 1 3/4 inches across.  They don't have to be NUK bottles.  They won't fit the wide neck bottles that are more common these days (most NUK bottles are the wide neck ones.

You might have more of a problem finding the teats, depending on where you are based.  I've bought them from NUK UK, and from at least one AB supplier in Europe before now.  The UK NUK site is here.  It looks like they don't sell them from their US website.  Inner Child sell them here in the UK at the moment by the looks of it - I've never bought from them.

Hope this helps.  If you find teats you will have to make your own holes in them.  A large red hot sewing needle works best, from my experience.  You must hold it in the hottest part of a flame to heat it up, to avoid soot staining the teat.

• 1 year later...

Ok it’s an old topic, but

Rearz now has an XXL bottle nipple and personally I feel it is fantastic.  Really fills the mouth and is not too soft not too firm.  I’d definitely take a look.

• Like 1

@Stroller

Thank you for this information. At some point, I probably will try to use a bottle, so I probably want to get one that will work properly or, I might get a Nuk five pacifier, Not sure which one I will get yet, but I may have to order it from the UK, because I have done that in the past if necessary. I have done this with my electronics because I needed a way to extend the cord for an Apple product charger. I don’t know how long it takes to ship from the UK here, but I think that if it was necessary I would be able to do it, because the website that you gave us actually has the ability to deal with US dollars.

Thank you and take care!

Brian

• Like 1