LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protec briefs

Young1

Has any one heard of, or uses the Protec briefs that go over your diaper for bed time that stops leaks while sleeping.... keep seeing the adds on my facebook and wondered if any one here has them or seen it. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Young1 said:

Has any one heard of, or uses the Protec briefs that go over your diaper for bed time that stops leaks while sleeping.... keep seeing the adds on my facebook and wondered if any one here has them or seen it. 

I've never heard of them, but they sound VERY interesting. Personally, I'm not a big believer in diaper covers. But that's only because I'm a purest and like my diapey just by itself!???♥️??

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve seen them. Actually ordered them after seeing them on an adult. I got them in this afternoon and tried them on while trying to sleep. (I’m a day sleeper.)  They did get quite warm during my time sleeping, but they kept my Rearz Alpaca in place. 

I’ll test them a bit more over the weekend with something a little lower grade. 

Tried them again with a Member’s Mark large brief. I’m usually pretty n Medium, but right on the upper half of that size.  Flooded it a bit after waking up. The diaper leaked, I did feel it on my upper legs, but the Protec worked like it should. Wasn’t exactly planning that, but worked out well. More testing over the weekend. 

9 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Tried them again with a Member’s Mark large brief. I’m usually pretty n Medium, but right on the upper half of that size.  Flooded it a bit after waking up. The diaper leaked, I did feel it on my upper legs, but the Protec worked like it should. Wasn’t exactly planning that, but worked out well. More testing over the weekend. 

Is it comfortable to sleep in?

On 10/22/2022 at 8:04 AM, DailyDi said:

Is it comfortable to sleep in?

It’s not bad. My thing is that I sleep during the day and it was was pretty warm the past few days, so it did get warm down there, but comfortable otherwise.