LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters

Discussion area for REAL adult bedwetters.

268 topics in this forum

• 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  1. bed wetting log

• 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Diaper at Night?

• 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Finally happened

• 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Plastic Sheets

• 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. diapers

• 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Anyone here need help

• 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Wet Morning

• 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Pseudo-Bedwetting

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Suggested sub-boards

• 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• The boys go over the pretend pizza shop with him.  They run around and play for a while, eventually playing tag. The big boys have fun, even though they're a little big for it. Mommy and Daddy join in too. They wanted Benny to run around and burn off some energy because they were in the car today. The five of them have fun and then it gets dark, so Daddy comes to get Benny to take him upstairs to get him ready for bed.    "Would you like a piggy back ride, Benny? It's time to get ready for bed. We sure had fun today, didn't we, Buddy?"
    • She offers a soft smile and nod. atleast she didn't have to decide right now. Her face turned up at the thought of pooping. "Thats disgusting i'm not pooping in my pants." she pauses "But if you think just peeing is best i'll follow your lead i don't know i've never had anything like this before."  As he moves back to the front she puts her seatbelt back on and settles back in her seat to reflect on the offer. She thought her parents did a good job raising her but maybe he was right maybe they failed her and that's why she ended up like this. as she watches scenery pass by she eventually falls back asleep till they arrive at their destination. 
    • No way! You're near me then!
    • He looks like he's getting ready to say Bazinga!  Now I wanna rewatch some of the early episodes! 😂
    • A Let's Play is when you watch someone play a game. Usually on YouTube or Twitch.  A Let's Watch is much the same thing, but without the Player commentary so it's just 100% game footage.