LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pseudo-Bedwetting

Mysterion

I’m a daily pull-up-pants wearer for some years now. I’m not incontinent and at night I usually sleep in my normal underwear. I only noticed since last year, that in the morning, with a dreamless sleep, I sometimes have a Pseudo-Bedwetting-“accident”. 
It is like peeing for 2 or 3 seconds, but when waking up, shortly after the accident, my bed is dry – luckily.

The interesting thing is, that I don’t seem to mind my peeing, I rather enjoy the feeling.
I just wonder, if this can lead to a real bed-wetting-accident someday.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

Technically, these are bed-wetting accidents, as you’re wetting yourself in your sleep, however minor it is. “Pseudo” means “fake” and implies you had full control over the situation when it happened. You later put “accident” in quotes, implying this really is what you meant, but then later say you wake up after-the-fact, implying you didn’t actually have any control. So to answer the original question as I understood it, as I said in my opener, these are bed-wetting accidents. But the answer to the question I think you’re trying to ask (if these minor accidents can lead to full-on wettings), I would give it a fair chance of being a “yes.” If it already releasing a little bit at night, there’s a good chance it’ll reach a point where it won’t stop releasing after just “a little bit.”

16 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Technically, these are bed-wetting accidents, as you’re wetting yourself in your sleep, however minor it is. “Pseudo” means “fake” and implies you had full control over the situation when it happened. You later put “accident” in quotes, implying this really is what you meant, but then later say you wake up after-the-fact, implying you didn’t actually have any control. So to answer the original question as I understood it, as I said in my opener, these are bed-wetting accidents. But the answer to the question I think you’re trying to ask (if these minor accidents can lead to full-on wettings), I would give it a fair chance of being a “yes.” If it already releasing a little bit at night, there’s a good chance it’ll reach a point where it won’t stop releasing after just “a little bit.”

I would say yes too. It could lead to regular bedwetting

16 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Thanks for your responses. 
My original post is a bit unclear, reading it again.
With pseudo or the quotes I wanted to tell, that I didn't really wet the bed.
It felt like I was peeing, but wasn't in real. 
Like hot air, or Phantom-Pee :)

And after it happened I streched out my hand to feel, if there was a wettness, which wasn't the case.

I wonder how this will develop..

4 hours ago, woelkchen-2018 said:

Thanks for your responses. 
My original post is a bit unclear, reading it again.
With pseudo or the quotes I wanted to tell, that I didn't really wet the bed.
It felt like I was peeing, but wasn't in real. 
Like hot air, or Phantom-Pee :)

And after it happened I streched out my hand to feel, if there was a wettness, which wasn't the case.

I wonder how this will develop..

Ah, okay, I see. That is a bit strange, not gonna lie, but I have felt these phantom pees before, myself. I usually get them when I’m desperate and in front of the toilet thinking I’m about to lose the battle. It’ll seem like I lose a spirt, but then everything is still dry. It happened more often when I was in high school (not saying it happened often, just less so now).

As for how it will develop, I’m still going to give it an okay chance. It may not develop too. Like, your body might start to wet, but then stop itself as soon as the wet starts to, uh, start. This in itself could be enough to never let it happen and it might could even put an end to the pseudo wetting too. On the other hand, you might get used to the pseudo wettings and end up doing real ones fairly easy.

• Like 1