LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally happened

deewet

Well, I did it now, had a few too many drinks last week and not only wet my pants on way to bathroom that evening, but after being told to get to bed after that, woke up with a wet bed as well in the middle of the night.  The pee pads I use in my panties were not up to the task on either of these occasions it seems.  My wife was not happy but blamed it all on my having too much to drink, not my weakened bladder, urinary tract as has been at issue for the last several years.  For sure the drink had a lot to do with this, but I have been a drinker all my life, and never had this happen to me? Guess I have a bit more to discuss with my Urologist at the upcoming annual visit.

• Like 2

Sounds like you need to move up to megamax, I hear those can be REALLY GOOD for drinking. You can also go with trest Diapers, although those are VERY expensive. Those are some grade A, premium, quality Diapers!?????? But they're VERY effective!???????♥️??☺️?????♥️??☺️?

10 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Sounds like you need to be in a super thick diaper with boosters on and by the amount of drinks you had. It proves that you need to be in diapers.

Thick, tall, bulky, crinkly diapers DON'T stand a CHANCE against the soggy monster!!!!!???????☺️♥️?♥️?☺️???????????

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Thick, tall, bulky, crinkly diapers DON'T stand a CHANCE against the soggy monster!!!!!???????☺️♥️?♥️?☺️???????????

Thick, Tall, Bulky diapers are what keeps me away from the potty monster.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Thick, Tall, Bulky diapers are what keeps me away from the potty monster.

And like I always say, "an Diaper a day keeps the potty away!"?????????♥️??♥️☺️??????????

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

And like I always say, "an Diaper a day keeps the potty away!"?????????♥️??♥️☺️??????????

A diaper a day, keeps the potty monster away and keeps me young and babied.

• Like 2

Thanks for all the good advice about moving up to adequate protection.  

When I said I had a bit too much to drink that night, it was not that far over the average I would drink on an occasion like this, just a drink or two at most over my typical couple, but I was certainly feeling it as it had been a hot dry afternoon and I was also drinking a lot of water.  Seems like the combination of the hot weather, not enough water during the afternoon,  and lots of liquid late in the day was not something I was used to?

In any event, my typical drip pads that I use were not up to the challenge and this was a wakeup call for sure that things can go out of my control if I do not take appropriate precautions.  As mentioned, my yearly urologist visit is coming in a couple weeks, and I will see what he advises which will go a long way to keeping my wife happy

• Like 1