LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Sheets

AlluneedisLuvs

The large Babykins rubber sheet is the best for full coverage and RearZ sells both rubber and plastic sheets, but the Babykins is heavy gauge material, I reviewed it somewhere, if that has not been lost. Nobody I know sells heavy plastic sheet although LL Medico seels havyweight mattress covers and duvet covers (8 gauge). The Babykins sheets are 60' wide ivory and the RearZ are about 35" wide in colors and would make a good draw sheet, and is sold by the metre, and their palstic, about 4 mil, is 48 to 52" wide

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, stevewet said:

We have a fitted plastic matteras over that came from Arizona Health Care and another quilted one that came from The Incontinence Shop. I like the crinkly plastic one best.

crinkly one for me too

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 7:51 AM, AlluneedisLuvs said:

Can anyone recommend where to get fest plastic sheets for bed wetting, So many choices and mixed reviews I would rather trust you guys opinion.

I used to get mine in the bedding section of a department store but now buy at a medical supplies store. Your better off to buy somethings thats a little more durable and more expensive. The cheaper plastic/vinyl sheets can get brittle and crack and split. Staff at med supply stores are usually pretty good with providing advice and are not judgmental because their used to dealing with these issues. The internet suppliers are good too as long as you know what you need and want.