LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has being a bedwetter held you back.

stevewet

12 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

It did when I was younger and I had to get it under control in my 20s just to have a dating and sex life. Now I'm a retired older guy so it doesn't hold me back at all.

I got my bedwetting under control in my early 20s met a girl and guess what. She was a bedwetter.

No, not too much yet but I haven't told all my friends yet so that might be awkward if and when I tell them. Just thinking ahead about potential trips ans staying over at people's places. As much as I'd like to say it's no big deal, telling friends I wear diapers to bed is still difficult for me.

When I became incontinent, bedwetting was one of the obvious problems. It bothered me at first and then I realized it was a lifelong thing and now I make the best of it all and live my life in diapers not caring who know or finds out.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, TheBabyPants said:

When I became incontinent, bedwetting was one of the obvious problems. It bothered me at first and then I realized it was a lifelong thing and now I make the best of it all and live my life in diapers not caring who know or finds out.

My sentiments entirely. I wear nappies so what.

• Like 1

I can't honestly think of anything I missed out on as a kid or teenage due to the fact I wet the bed. Sleep overs were not a thing back then. School trips were only day trips apart from one camping trip in our last year at school. My two mates who shared the tent knew all about my bedwetting and were not bothered that I wore a nappy to bed. 

I have recently become a bedwetter, that’s a different story I’ll post somewhere else but the only thing I think will be an issue is sharing rooms with friends. I have stayed at friends in separate rooms before and do not have an issue at all but when it comes to holiday trips etc, there’s alway a risk but if they find out I wouldn’t be too worried. It’s just something I’ll deal with at the time. 

6 hours ago, Littleboym said:

I have recently become a bedwetter, that’s a different story I’ll post somewhere else but the only thing I think will be an issue is sharing rooms with friends. I have stayed at friends in separate rooms before and do not have an issue at all but when it comes to holiday trips etc, there’s alway a risk but if they find out I wouldn’t be too worried. It’s just something I’ll deal with at the time. 

I spent a holiday with my mate a few years back it wasn't a problem.

• Like 1

When I was growing up, I was terrified that my friends would find out I was a bedwetter. I thought I was the only one. I finally stopped around age 18, only to start up again. Now it's a nightly thing 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, artiejr said:

When I was growing up, I was terrified that my friends would find out I was a bedwetter. I thought I was the only one. I finally stopped around age 18, only to start up again. Now it's a nightly thing 

All my friends and family knew I wad a bedwetter and it was never a big deal. I got a bit of Mickey taking but eventually no one was that bothered. I knew I wasn't the only one. A lad in our class wet his pants most days and my aunt cleaned at their house and told my mother both he and his older sister were nightly bedwetters.  A lad in our street was a nightly bedwetter until his mid to late teens.

• 2 months later...

My school had a summer camp in 5th grade.  I was really bummed that I wouldn't be able to go because of my bed wetting.  All my friends were going and I didn't want to miss out but there was no way I would go and be humiliated by wearing diapers or wetting the bed while I was there.  To my great relief, and everyone else's disappointment, the millage election failed that year and summer camp was cancelled when I was in 5th grade.  I felt I dodged a bullet.   Also, when my friends were going off to college, I stayed at home and went to community college for the first two years because there was no way I was going to live in a dorm room at University.  After two years of community college, I transferred to University where I could rent my own apartment off-campus.   Later, when I traveled with business, I had a company that wanted us to share rooms.  On a couple occasions, I rented my own room rather than share with a co-worker.  I would never be comfortable sharing a room with a man anyway.   Other then those examples, I don't think being a bed wetter has interfered in my life.  I have had excellent careers and traveled the world, I was married (and divorced) twice, and had a good number of girlfriends from my teenage years up through present.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...