LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Morning

DailyDi

My new waterproof mattress finally got a real test. Had a migraine last night so laid down "for a minute" twelve hours lasted I'm lying in a puddle as I was only wearing a cloth pull-up for the day and not a night diaper.

14 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

My new waterproof mattress finally got a real test. Had a migraine last night so laid down "for a minute" twelve hours lasted I'm lying in a puddle as I was only wearing a cloth pull-up for the day and not a night diaper.

So does that mean the bed is wet??? And does that mean that if you had a actual night diapie on, that the bed would've done better??

13 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So does that mean the bed is wet??? And does that mean that if you had a actual night diapie on, that the bed would've done better??

Sheets were soaked, mattress stayed dry thanks to it's heavy vinyl cover.

38 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

My new waterproof mattress finally got a real test. Had a migraine last night so laid down "for a minute" twelve hours later I'm lying in a puddle as I was only wearing a cloth pull-up for the day and not a night diaper.

Yay,   ...   You're a bedwetter  ...   join the clan.

• Like 2
Just now, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's very cool! That mattress would be really great on a baby crib! ??☺️??I absolutely love it!❤️????

Yep! Was cheaper than a regular mattress and perfect protection for me. I went with the Cloud XL as I'm a big boy and it is super comfy. Just wiped it down with a baby wipe and it's good to go once the sheets get back from the wash lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yep! Was cheaper than a regular mattress and perfect protection for me. I went with the Cloud XL as I'm a big boy and it is super comfy. Just wiped it down with a baby wipe and it's good to go once the sheets get back from the wash lol

Excellent!??

• Like 1