LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Might have to wear a pull-up to bed.

So earlier this morning I woke up with pee-pee pants, not on purpose but on accident, I was in a deep sleep. Luckily, I got a nice warm bubble bath first thing in the morning, so I wasn't in it for very long. But Mommy might make me wear a pull-up just for some extra protection tonight when I go to bed.?? If that happens, I'll act like I hate it. But secretly I'll LOVE it!??☺️?♥️?????✌️?????♥️?

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Little Spider said:

So earlier this morning I woke up with pee-pee pants, not on purpose but on accident, I was in a deep sleep. Luckily, I got a nice warm bubble bath first thing in the morning, so I wasn't in it for very long. But Mommy might make me wear a pull-up just for some extra protection tonight when I go to bed.?? If that happens, I'll act like I hate it. But secretly I'll LOVE it!??☺️?♥️?????✌️?????♥️?

So did you wear a pull up?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

So did you wear a pull up?

Unfortunately, No I did not.? But it's okay, that just means when finally does happen I'm going to enjoy that moment EVEN more!???♥️???

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, hlcl said:

@Little Spiderif the pull up doesn't keep you dry,  your mommy might have you wear diapers.  Sometimes people who wet during the night wet more than once 

Yeah that's true, that MIGHT happen given the fact that I've been having prostate problems recently.????

• Like 1

So I slept in my pull-up last night, and I feel SO Little! It felt SO GOOD to go pee-pees in!??♥️?? I wonder how much more fun a diaper feels!???? LOL!? Just kidding! I ALREADY know what a diaper feels like! But I haven't worn in a good week or so! So I've kind of forgotten what it feels like.???♥️???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Little Spider

ahhhhhhh....so, you've Forgotten how a diaper feels little one?  ****Whistles for @hlcl - she'll take care O' That:  and Jeeves can also help you because if you wanna get some exercise, he'll make sure your spidey suit is clean and ready, so you and maybe you and your big bro, @Spiderman can climb a tall building *grin* *hugs*

You are NEVER too old to be put in diapers heheheheehehe :)

@~Brian~ prepares a Megamax to put on :)

Brian

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Kawaharu@Little Spider

One of the things that I always will remember is that and I'm not even sure I posted this already, because I've had problems with posting all day, So if it happens to come up twice somewhere, please let me know and I'll delete it comes up twice please excuse, and I will delete any duplication if I find it.

one of the things that they always used to do for people that were disabled was they always used to say that the most important thing is to make sure that we're able to walk and move around. I am lucky that I was able to walk with a walker and with crutches and with a wheelchair as an assist from time to time or when I had rehab or long term surgery. one of the things that they would do is that they would take a look at some kids hips. people that are disabled and have cerebral palsy or other condition May also suffer from hip dysplasia which means that the hips pull out of the sockets or they're not in the sockets where they belong.

I have also had it where they wanted me to be able to have my legs apart slightly while I'm sitting in a chair, but most of the chairs that you have in schools never had that ability to be used to abduct your legs. They built me a special chair with two pegs that they stuck between my legs after they determined what was comfortable for me, and then I would be sitting in this chair When I'm sitting at a desk. this means that I would bring in my own chair to sit in for every single grade, and I finally got rid of this thing at the end of third grade after having it when I was in kindergarten 1st and 2nd. This thing would keep my legs adequately abducted so that they wouldn't cross and they wouldn't be getting tired the to abduct because that is what I'm trying to do is to stretch my legs a little.

Now for the interesting part:: somebody decided at one point that little kids needed to have surgery because some little ones were having trouble with hip dysplasia. Most times they would end up doing hip dysplasia surgery so that you would have your Put back into their sockets, or to prevent your hips from dislocating out of their sockets. usually this is done by surgery and it is quite painful and quite a pain in the diaper pin, because you end up having to have your legs abducted, and then your legs are pinned so that your Hips do not dislocate out of their sockets. people that have hip dysplasia some Are born with this condition and their hips are not in their sockets like they're supposed to be.

So for little kids that are young enough some genius had the idea that if you were to find a way to have the kids legs abducted, assuming that they are disabled and have CP like me or like little spider, That abduction is better so that they can stretch your legs or help your legs and hips stay in the sockets. if you're young enough, the idea was that it would save them a heck of a lot of money and time and a lot of pain to do This little trick.

The trick was that you put A toddler or a young child who still in diapers in diapers, and we're not talking about just one: they say that the more diapers you put on someone, the more They cannot walk normally, and they have to waddle because their legs are too far apart. the idea here is that if you put a diaper on a baby or a young child, not only do they get Use their diapers when they need to, but we're not just talking about one diaper here. what they do is they will diaper a kid, and they will put not one not two not three but a total of 10 to 12 disposable diapers on a kid. The idea is that the abduction is caused because you have too many diapers on and you cannot close your legs. they say that if you continue to do this for a short time, a kid will have the opportunity to have their legs naturally abducted, and hopefully as a result, they do not have to have hip dysplasia surgery to correct that problem, because the many diapers they are wearing is acting as the abduction which, rather than having someone have to build you the wedge.

The only problem is every time you do this, you are wasting 9 out of the 10 diapers, and the only diaper that you really should be changing is the Is the one diaper that is on the bottom. each time you change a diaper, you end up having to rip the tapes off, or you end up having to pull it apart! imagine having to have To wear 10 diapers? if you really were a diaper enthusiast and somebody put 10 diapers on you, you weren't moving Jack! i'm telling you right now, i've never had that happen to me, but whoever thought of this idea for the young kids is amazing is amazing because then you don't have to worry about spending more than the amount of money it would take to purchase a package of diapers but you every time you would change somebody you'd be changing one diaper and putting on nine more on top!

I used to think that was a little ridiculous, but then I realized the reasoning for this. if you can abduct somebody's legs, that way whatever they want you to do, the abduction works. when I was 17, I had to have this humongous pillow in between my legs 24 hours a day for about four months straight. after awhile was then able to take the thing out for two or three hours a day, but I had to put it in at the end of this time or when I went to bed commissaurus always wearing this thing at night. I got used to this common Because that was what's necessary and it helped me make sure that I would never end up having problems with arthritis in my hips.

I could just about imagine if little spider kawaharu or myself had to be diapered with 10 diapers! we wouldn't be able to move, and we probably have to be in a crib, And adult size crib at that because we wouldn't be able to do much for ourselves. if we're able to get up and move at all we would end up feeling like we had a stick up our butts or something!

before I heard this I thought it was kind of crazy, but I guess it does have its reasoning and its use! however I could never see the practicality of putting 10 diapers on a young kid, because you would be wasting nine of them, the other one of them is what they are wearing and has to be changed, while the other nine are providing the abduction that they need.

How that happens is kinda interesting, but it's always interesting to hear other people's opinion opinions or their own experiences, and while I think that doing abduction of someone's hips is appropriate, using 10 diapers may be a little excessive or cost prohibitive! unless of course you have a lot of diapers and you can simulate that with no problem!

Brian

• Like 2