LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recently started bedwetting without trying too.

RBE88

Sleep apnea is a condition where you stop breathing while sleeping. People with sleep apnea tend to be tired during their waking hours because every time they stop breathing they wake up and start breathing again. They often don't realize they are waking up and have no memory of it but it prevents you from getting the deep sleep you need to feel rested and alert.

Go to the doctor and don't be embarrassed. You shouldn't have to get hit by a bus to know you need to be checked out. If you weren't a bed wetter when you were younger then at 28 for it to just start is an indication that something is amiss. It may not be anything serious, but you can't know that until you see a doctor. The fact that it's getting progressively worse should should be a kick in the butt to make the appointment now rather than procrastinate.

As far as the mattress is concerned, go to walmart or Target and buy a protector today. Why would you wait this long with a new expensive mattress? When the problem is resolved you can pull it back off.

Hugs,

Freta

Whenever you experience an explainable change in your body that lasts more than a few days or is severe, then it's time to talk with your doctor. There are numerous serious medical problems that show up as minor symptoms initially which anyone but a doctor might think to be no big deal, but they know what those little things might indicate and can check for them. I knew a man who thought he had severe indigestion- I attended his funeral shortly after the heart attack which had been causing his discomfort killed him.

6 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Whenever you experience an explainable change in your body that lasts more than a few days or is severe, then it's time to talk with your doctor. There are numerous serious medical problems that show up as minor symptoms initially which anyone but a doctor might think to be no big deal, but they know what those little things might indicate and can check for them. I knew a man who thought he had severe indigestion- I attended his funeral shortly after the heart attack which had been causing his discomfort killed him.