LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

478 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  1. New Story Ideas

• 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 22k views
  2. Age Of Characters

• 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
  3. Blocked Book on Amazon

• 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Advise for writing.

• 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
  5. question:

• 9 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hi, Baby Ashes. Come on in; the diapers are fine!
    • Part 5 A few weeks goes by I notice that Mommy hasn’t made an appointment to go to the doctor. But I’m happy I don’t have to go to school and be picked on by those bullies. I’m enjoying being taken care of by Mommy and Grandma and soon my sister will be home for Thanksgiving and she will be taking care of me too. It seems I have lost all control of my bladder. My diaper changes have increased to 5 times a day. I’m giggling a lot and enjoying being cared for like a baby. I’m acting like a baby so much I feel like a baby in every way even though I’m 8 years old. I have new toys suited for a 2 year old and all my big boy toys have disappeared. I play with my baby Lego’s and Grandma and Mommy enjoy watching me crawl around the livingroom playing. My legs seem to be weak and I have a hard time walking. “Breakfast is ready baby are you up” Mommy asks as she walks in? I look at her with my binkie in my mouth and said “Ama”. “Good morning sweetheart” she said and lets the crib gate down. She picks me up kisses and hugs me and takes me over to the changing table. She lays me down and puts the strap around my belly. “Grandma made her baby banana pancakes how does that sound” she asks? With Fred in my hands I shake my head. She unzips the PJ’s and takes them off she starts to untape my wet diaper. “Baby is very wet how do you sleep at night” Mommy asks me? But I’m playing with Fred and didn’t answer her. She smiles at me and lifts my legs up by my ankles and pulled the wet diaper from under me. She rolls it up and puts it into the diaper genie. Mommy grabs a few baby wipes and starts to clean my diaper area with warm wipes. I look at her as she pushes my legs back and cleans my bottom. She put my legs down and takes a few more warm wipes and started to wash my diaper around. “You like the warm wipes baby that Mommy promised you” she asks? I smile at her and play with Fred. She unfolds a clean diaper picks my legs up again then slides the diaper under me lets my legs back down spreads my legs and takes the baby powder and sprinkles it all over my diaper area and rubs it in. She unstraps me puts my PJ’s back on and puts me on her hip and we go to the kitchen. Grandma is at the stove cooking Mommy puts me into the high chair and snaps me in Fred is sitting right next to me and she puts a bib around my neck. Grandma comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek “good morning baby ready for breakfast” she asks? I smile at her and she goes back to the stove. I suck on my binkie waiting for anna an akes. Mommy brings over a plate she puts it on the tray she starts to cut them up she puts butter and syrup on them sits down and starts to feed me. “Chug a chug chug a chug here comes the train pulling into the station” she sings. I open my mouth and she starts to feed me. Grandma sits on my left she’s giggling and encouraging me to open wide for the train. “Such a good baby yes yes you are yes you are” she said smiling at me. When the plate was empty and the train station is full Mommy takes the plate to the sink. Grandma takes a wet towel she had and wipes my face and hands. She unsnaps the tray and pulls it out. Mommy comes next to me smiling and picks me up she carries me into the livingroom. I notice there is a new rocking chair in the livingroom. Mommy sits down and puts me in her arms. I look for my baba but there isn’t one. Mommy pulls down her blouse she puts her hand on the back of my head and guides my lips to her nipple. Her titties look bigger my lips touch her nipple and I latch on and start to suckle. As I suckle Mommy and Grandma are looking at me smiling. I put my hand on her other nipple and start to fondle it like baby’s do. I’m suckling and I start to close my eyes then all of a sudden the inside of my mouth starts to get wet with something warm and sweet. I open my eyes Mommy is smiling at me “you like baby” she asks then I realize it is Mommy’s milky. I start to suckle no nurse from my Mommy like a real baby. “Now he is really your baby again” Grandma said. “That was a good idea to bottle up your milk when you started to lactate”. “If you are out and it is time for a feeding the bottles with your milk will be there”. “Yes Mom I have my baby back yes yes she does” Mommy said and runs her fingers through my hair. I nurse from my Mommy’s nipple tasting the sweet flow of breast milk filling my mouth and going into my belly. I suckle harder Mommy moans and she cuddles me tighter rocking us back and forth in the new rocking chair. I look up tears are running down her cheeks. She runs her fingers through my hair again and looks down at me “Shhh baby shhh you are my baby again I can take care of you again like I did when Daddy was here” she said crying. Grandma puts her arms around her and kisses her on the head and goes back to the kitchen. Mommy switches me to her other nipple and like a good baby boy I start to nurse. My peepee is hard and I do not know what this means but I nurse anyway warm sweet milk fills me up until I start to close my eyes and fall asleep in Mommy’s arms. I woke up on the couch in the livingroom with a baby blanket over me my binkie in my mouth and Fred in my arms. The sun lights up the livingroom and I slowly get up but my diaper is wet and I did #2 in it too. I start to cry like a baby and Mommy comes in. “Did you have a nice nap” she asks? “Baby’s takes naps and you will too now that you are my baby again”. She pushes the blanket down and picks me up. I grab Fred and take him with us. We go into the nursery she lays me on the changing table. I suck on my binkie holding Fred. Mommy unzips my PJ’s and sits me back up. She takes the PJ’s off and lays me back down and straps me down. “Grandma went shopping she will be back in a short while” she said as she untapes my dipee that’s what Grandma and Mommy call them now. “Oh my what a messy baby I have” yes yes she does she coos. She takes a hand full of wipes lifts my legs and starts to clean my dirty bottom. She folds the wipes and puts them to the side. Then she pulls the diaper from under me and wipes my bottom with the clean part of the diaper and puts my legs down. Mommy takes the wipes and puts them into the diaper and folds it up and puts it into the diaper genie. “Such a good little baby for Mommy yes he is” she said as she grabs a few more wipes. “Mommy is going to give her baby boy a bathy does baby like when Mommy or Grandma gives him a bath” she asks? “Es ommy” I say holding Fred. “That’s my good baby” she said. She picks me up puts me on her hip and she walks us into the bathroom where there is a tube filled with water and lots of bubbles. “There we go baby just for you”. She takes Fred and I start to fuss. “Fred doesn’t need a bathy only baby Alan needs one” “I will put him right here so he can watch Mommy wash you” she said and puts him on top of the toilet tank. I wave to him and Mommy starts to wash my hair I look for my ships under the bubbles. When I find them I start to play with them. Mommy rinses my hair. She takes the Cookie Monster puppets and puts them on her hand then she pours soap on then and starts to wash me. She washes behind my ears under my chin and neck then my chest and belly. My back is washed as she coos to me what a good baby I am and how much she loves me. “Ove ou to ommy” I say with my binkie in my mouth while I watch Fred sitting there smiling at me. She starts to wash my legs inside and out then moves up and starts to wash my hinny. Cookie Monster goes in between my cheeks and she washes me there to get me clean. Her hand slides under me between my legs and washes where my little balls should be. Her hand goes to my peepee and she starts to wash it. I’m holding a few boats in my hands I drop one as it feels strange in between my legs my little peepee starts to get hard but Mommy ignores it. Mommy takes the hand held shower and rinses me off with warm water. “Did you like your bathy” she asks? I look at Fred as she picks me up and puts me on the rug and starts to dry me off. Mommy takes the boat in my hand and puts it back into the water and pulls the plug. She picks me up and starts to walk out of the bathroom “Ommy ommy I ell red”. “Oh sorry baby I forgot Fred was there here baby here is your best buddy” she said and hands him to me. I hug him tight and kiss his nose. On the changing table with the strap around my belly she shakes the diaper open then lifts my ankle and slides it under me. She adjusts it spread my legs and pulled it up then let it down.”Good baby you’re making Mommy very happy yes you yes you are” she cooed. I smile at her and kick my legs and put my arms out for a hug. Mommy bent down I hugged her tight and she hugs me back and kisses my forehead. She powered my diaper area pulled the diaper up and tapes it tight around me. “Time for lunch” she said unstraps me and picks me up. She holds me in her arms then she walks out of the nursery and goes into her bedroom. “I know Baby will like this feeding” she said and she puts two pillows against the head board. She lies down with her back on the pillows with me in her arms. Mommy pulls down her blouse her nipples come into view and I start to get closer. “Eager little baby boy” she giggles. She puts her hand on the back of my head finally and guides my lips to her nipple I latch on and start to suckle. “Yes baby nurse from Mommy drink her Mommy’s milk and be my baby” she whispers. My little hand touches her nipple I’m suckling from. Mommy moans and holds me tight. “Such a good baby I love you baby Alan” she said and holds me closer. When that breast was empty she guided my lips to her other nipple. Mommy has her eyes closed and is smiling. I nurse from Mommy until the breasts milk runs out. I’m sad now but she kisses my forehead and tells me “later baby Mommy has more milky for you”. “Rest baby rest in Mommy’s arms” she said and pulls me closer to her. “Do you like nursing from your Mommy” she asks? “Yes Mommy I like when you nurse me I feel like your baby again when I suckle from you” I answer. “Sara will be home next week it’s Thanksgiving and Mommy has so many things to be thankful for but you are what I am most thankful for I love you baby” and she kisses my forehead and cuddles me tight into her breasts. Mommy pulls the sheet up and we both take a nap. Grandma comes back from shopping sees me and Mommy taking a nap. She sits on the side of the bed on Mommy’s side. Mommy wakes up “Hi Mom did you finish shopping for Thanksgiving” she whispers? “Thank you for shopping for me” she said. Grandma whispers “did you get a chance to call the doctor this week”? “No Mom I don’t want to go see the doctor I’m happy now and so is Baby Alan”. “He does seem to be taking what you are doing a lot better than when you first started to take care of him as your baby I will let you do what you want with him and not ask you again”. “Thanks Mom but you are enjoying taking care of him like this too aren’t you” Mommy asks still whispering? “Oh yes I’m enjoying it too he is so cute he loves his Grandma too” she answers. Mommy slides out of bed without waking baby and puts my binkie into my mouth and puts Fred in my arms. They both leave and leave me in Mommy’s bed. A short time later I start to wake up I can feel I’m still in Mommy’s arms and cuddle up closer to her. My face is pressed against her breast I try to nurse from her but she has her blouse back on. She holds the back of my head and she pulls her blouse down and lowers her bra and guides my lips to her nipple I latch on and start to nurse from her. I hear her moan but there is no Mommy’s milky. I suckle harder but there is still no milky. I open my eyes and look into the bluest blue eyes I ever saw. I was suckling but it wasn’t Mommy … it was Sara my older sister. “Shhhhh” she whispers “keep suckling baby Sister likes what you are doing”. “Do you like that baby do you like suckling my nipples like you do Mommy and Grandma” she coos. I look up and look into her blue eyes and smile and shake my head. “That a good baby suckle and be happy you are such a good baby” she cooed to me. Sara switches me to her other nipple we are quit as I am in heaven because Sara is home from college and is letting me suckle her. She pulls her nipple out of my mouth with a pop and she giggles. “You were doing a good job baby I was enjoying what you were doing such a good baby boy yes yes you were” she coos. Sara sat me up she put her bra back on and lifted up her blouse and picked me up. She holds me tight as we walked into the kitchen Mommy and Grandma were preparing food for Thanksgiving dinner which was in a few days. “Baby we are going to have a lot of family and friends over now that Sara is home early for a few weeks” she said. “Family” I say to myself “they haven’t seen the change in me I wonder what they will think”? The morning of Thanksgiving arrives I wake up wet as always Sara is changing me. “You’ve changed so much baby are you happy” Sara asks? “Es ara” I start to say with my binkie in my mouth but she takes it out and I say “yes Sara I’m very happy Mommy didn’t want to send me back to school because of those bullies she wanted to keep me safe at home”. “You are really a very special boy you must have wanted this or you would have not let Mom do this to you”. Sara starts blowing bubbles into my belly and I start to giggle and kick my legs. I’m glad she had the diaper pulled up because I pee peed in my diaper a little. Sara gets me dressed in an Omnie and shorts with ducky socks and sneakers that light up when I walk. “OMG baby you look adorable everyone will love you” she said and picks me up. She walks downstairs and into the kitchen. As we turn into the kitchen I heard sequels three women rush over to me everyone tries to pick me up. Then I heard “I’m first his my baby no his my Grandson” and then “his my nephew” the last one said. I cuddle into Sara’s shoulder afraid someone will drop me. “Ok Ok” Sara said. “Auntie Jane you get to take him first because you haven’t seen him yet” Sara said and passes me to her. She holds me tight in her arms and rocks me back and forth. “Shhh baby Auntie Janie has you I will not drop you” she said as she pats my bottom. “Do you remember who I am” she asks? I shake my head no as I suck on my binkie. “I’m your Mommy’s older sister and that is my mother” she said pointing to Grandma. “Oh Alice he is adorable” Aunt Jane said. “What a good way to take care of him you were right right Mom” she asks? “Oh yes Alice didn’t want to send him back to those bullies his demeanor has changed now” she said rubbing my back. “Ok” Mommy said “my turn besides it’s time to feed him” she said and took me from Aunt Jane she sat on a kitchen chair and held me in her arms. She pulled me into her breast and pulled her blouse up. I take her nipple in my mouth and started to nurse I didn’t care who was there. “Oooooooh so adorable Mommy breast feeding her little baby” all three cried. I nursed from Mommy tasting the good sweet warm milky filling my belly. “Mom when did you start breast feeling Alan” Sara asked? “A week ago” she said “he loves it”. “Mom breast feed him too but she has no milky” Mommy said. Does that mean I get to breast feed him too” Aunt Jane asked with a big smile. “Yes even Sara will get a chance if she wants” Mommy said. “I … I already had my chance I think he thought I was you Mom he was sucking on me through my blouse it felt so good I pulled my blouse and bra down and let him suckle” she said red in the face. “That’s Ok Sara you can do it again if you liked it” Mommy said and switched me to her other nipple. I lay in her arms with her hand on the back of my head while she pushed my lips to her nipple. I nursed from her while she filled my belly with Mommy’s milk. Here Sara you take him while we finish making dinner for the family” Mommy said. Sara took me and started to rock me in her arms. “This is really the best way to take care of you I will do my best to make you happy” Sara said before I went to sleep in my sisters arms.
    • I always think it's crazy when parents have that attitude. I sort of understand the feelings of parents who think "diapers/pull-ups would embarrass an older child too much," but honestly (and maybe I'm biased) I feel like it's far more embarrassing for that child to wake up in soaked pjs and a soaked bed than to wake up in a wet pull-up/diaper but a dry bed and dry pjs. At least that attitude, while ignorant, is in consideration of the child's feelings, but far worse are parents who have the mindset that if an older child wears pull-ups/diapers for bedwetting it will discourage them from staying dry, as if a child can help it (making a bedwetter uncomfortable isn't going to help them stop).