LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blocked Book on Amazon

Amazon just blocked my most recent paperback book with their typically cryptic "You violated a rule" boilerplate response.

There doesn't appear to be a rhyme or reason to it as the ebook published just fine from the same upload file.

Anyone with experience on this matter? How to I get the book unlocked where I can correct it and find out what is wrong with it?

That sucks. :(  Did they explain what rule, or was it just a vague, nebulous reply? I wonder if Amazon will start to purge their stories of ABDL content? (at this point in time, with just one book from one author, that might seem like a hyberbolic reaction, but it's happened before in other places, so that may or may not be coming down the pike.)  So far I haven't had any problems, but then I haven't uploaded any new books since August.  

Not that I'm aware of. They won't tell you anything and it is stuck in a "blocked" state, no way to delete, edit or hide it. They are completely unhelpful. They keep sending the same boilerplate that says:

During our review process, we found that this content is in violation of our content guidelines. As a result, we cannot offer this book for sale.

You can find our content guidelines on the KDP website:

https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId=A2TOZW0SV7IR1U

2 hours ago, Dathin said:

That is surprising considering how many "off-standard" books that are blatantly sexual in nature that ARE still on the site.

Especially when they won't even tell you WHICH of the many guidelines you violated.

Frankly, my sales are a rounding error to 3 decimal places to them but it is the principle. I feel like Dean Wormer has me on double secret probation and I'm about to throw a toga party!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The book that was originally blocked on Amazon sold several copies on Smashwords and I've since renamed it and created a new cover and it is now on Amazon. Go figure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, BoTox said:

The book that was originally blocked on Amazon sold several copies on Smashwords and I've since renamed it and created a new cover and it is now on Amazon. Go figure!

Good idea!  That also makes their original rejection  more confounding though. 

• Like 1