LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Causes Of Incontinence

Some of my favorite stories deal with incontinence for non-consensual reasons. Many authors here have come up with various premises. BoTox is legendary for these. Stories with new reasons for diaper wearing are always interesting.

Does anyone out there maybe have an idea for diapers they could post here? Maybe there is an idea out there which a better writer than myself could expound upon.

Thanks for the kind word. I love reading stories like this is why I write them. I hope others write stories like this as well.

I've got one going on writing.com that I'm still working on that deals with space travel and alien abuction on a grand scale. I'll post up a link when I'm ready to have it seen.

Wow, BoTox. Sounds great. I love Sci-Fi also. Perhaps I am channeling Capt. Kirk looking for a beautiful alien to fall in love with. (As long as she is willing to change my diapers)

Botox writes some of my favorite kinds of stories. The biggest premise that I like the most is the full blown accident, and the diaper after. I don't like forced humiliation, Just the natural embarassment. Ideally, the protagonist has to go very badly, wet or mess, and is unable to get into a bathroom for some reason. The panic and resolution for that drives me crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one going on writing.com that I'm still working on that deals with space travel and alien abuction on a grand scale.

I look forward to reading that.

I'm working on a series of vampire stories. When a child goes through metamporphosis (puberty for vampires) his body adapts to accepting blood as nourishment and their bladder and bowels become weaker after the process. They have to spend time retraining the muscles and until then they wear protection when trying to blend in with humans.

• 6 months later...

My main characters in AB/DL stories are always incontinent. Just like me! But that does lead to somethings not always satisfying those who would like to be incontinent.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget the want of incontinence.

That is how I became incontinent, I had always wanted to have to need to wear diapers.

So I set out to unpotty train myself.

It took about 5 years but I now no longer am able to control my bladder or Bowles and must wear diapers.

This is what I had wanted since the age of 10 and when I turned 18 I set apond my goal of needing to wear diapers.

By my 24 th birthday I a accomplished my goal and have spent the last 24 happily wetting and messing my diapers.