LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's the difference between Amazons, Bigs, and Giants?

Hi! I'm confused with what the difference is between Amazons, Giants, and Bigs. I'm thinking of writing a diaper dimension story but I want to get the information correct. Can anyone explain more about what they are and the differences? I've read a few stories (Chasing Emily, my favorite) and I want to write it well. Also, I'm still a little confused with portals. Thank you! 

Amazons, big and giants...oh my.  Really they are all the same, it's a perspective, usually of the little.  

Amazon are the largest of people on this dimension usually 8 or 9 feet tall and above, one story I remember the lady was 12 feet and she said she was unusually tall for an amazon.  Big, and giants are usually spoken by littles in reference to an amazons height.  

Inbetweener who are smaller than amazons, between 5.5 - 6 to 7 feet, this is a rough guess based on stories I've read.  They are taller littles but smaller than amazons.  Most amazons ignore them, but there are a few stories where inbetweeners have been diapered.

Of course little are anyone smaller.  

The portals.  It varies how you want to use them, some use machines, others have portals open randomly to bring people there.  It's a wormhole, a bridge between one dimension and another.  Or a door if you will (think adjoining hotel room.  You open the door between the two rooms and step through.  It's the same looking room but facing another way.) 

Some authors make it where you can walk straight through, others require pods or capsules to be inside so you can travel.  It all depends on how u want to go with it.

Good luck

11 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

Hi! I'm confused with what the difference is between Amazons, Giants, and Bigs. I'm thinking of writing a diaper dimension story but I want to get the information correct. Can anyone explain more about what they are and the differences? I've read a few stories (Chasing Emily, my favorite) and I want to write it well. Also, I'm still a little confused with portals. Thank you! 

Amazons, Giants, and Bigs.  Honestly? They're synonymous.  

Some DD stories involve interdimensional travel of people from our world coming into the DD; usually turning us into Littles.  Others (like Chasing Emily) don't worry about that.  No portal travel whatsoever or knowledge of portals.  It's told from the point of view from a Little who has grown up in the DD.

14 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

First off, make sure you go read the original story that set off the dimension, 'Alisa’s Adventures in the Diaper Dimension' by PrincessPottyPants started everything. In that story Dr. Bremer opened a portal to her twisted imagination and the new dimension that contains 'every diaper story ever.' Her follow-up works included magic as well.

As Personalias said a lot of the tales don't involve visitors such as his, Ausdpr, and Inkuhime's tales. (Though Ausdpr has a couple of cross dimension tales if I remember correctly). Ausdpr, Widowmaker, and WBDaddy had some of the earliest references to little islands off of the mainland from what I remember. BbyKimmy and I both started a couple cross dimensional tales about the same time there.

In my mind the Bremer portal that was originally opened up by Alisa, gets monetized for the technology by this world. Trade starts happening and our world is essentially trading our people for some advantages in that realm. Several Amazonian companies open their own portals over here like in Seems Too Good. Tourism is also a thing in all of my works for the portals.

I don't see people using Giants as a name much other than as a size comparison. The Amazons is more of a Little thing that they call them according to a couple of authors. (I think Personalias is the one who started the idea that it's almost more of a racial slur than a name. The 'Bigs' think of themselves as 'Bigs' for their race. Search through here as far as heights, there have been quite a few discussions. (For me Littles are under 6', mids 6'-8', and amazons begin at 8' and go to 12.5'. I had a discussion with someone a while back and maybe that should be revised a bit to Littles under 6', Mids 6'-10', Bigs 10'-14'. I tend to shrink my characters under 5' though, and kind of think of littles being mainly 5'5' and shorter normally.)

DailyDiapers has a tag search option. If you click on something tagged with diaperdimension it brings up most of the stories that are on here. There are some others you'll find on a couple of Patreons, purchasing through Ausdpr's Lulu page, and deviantart. 

More than anything I come back to go read the original, and remember that the universe is every diaper story ever, so you can have a lot of wiggle room in writing!

On 12/20/2020 at 1:41 AM, BabySofia said:

Ausdpr, Widowmaker, and WBDaddy had some of the earliest references to little islands off of the mainland from what I remember.

Yeah I just randomly made that up for the Vacation Changes storyline, for smaller characters unaware of the possibility of being heavily diapered and regressed.

Lately I've started just labeling all my DD stories as Diaper Dimension Fan Fiction, with respect to Princess's original being the origin, and don't worry about trying to build any consistent canon or stepping on any other toes.

The original Alisa story and a few of my other favourites like Chasing Emily, Nerissa's Home for Diaper Girls, The Gates of Amazon County, and Digital Remains (though there's many others) are somewhat unspecific about world details, and I like that, presuming it's somewhat analogous to our world. I wasn't picturing anything elaborate with the islands etc, it was just a quick way to make a story work. And, well, I suppose Australia is a similarly young country with most cities and buildings being under a century old, compared to older 'overseas' places where it feels like there's a lot going on beneath the surface which you might bump into. So um, maybe the Littles from islands in my stories are best visualized as smaller Margot Robbies and Isla Fishers, being unexpectedly diapered when going to places like the US and Europe, come to think of it. ?