LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers

Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

222 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 62 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 35 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 21 replies

• How many toys can I'll get mommy 
    • Ally don't know what happened she waked up and saw everything changed her room looks just like it was when she was 2 then she look in. Mioor couldn't believe what she saw
    • I has about given up hope on this story. It had been so long between updates I thought you had given up on finishing it. Glad to see it back. Steven could have maybe taken an option of wearing a diaper that was a little more discreet. I am fairly sure he doesn't care all that much who knows he is in diapers. He actually likes showing off his diapers some.  I will be looking for more. 
    • If bed wetting really becomes a problem wearing a diaper would most likely be the obvious solution, maybe something you do not want to hear. I do not know if you are a DL or an AB for your avatar says you are just curious. I think interrupting your sleep three times per night will most likely cause more harm in the end and do you no good at all. For instance, you might become so exhausted and fall asleep on the couch or any other circumstance where you’ll get totally relaxed fall asleep and god knows what will happen then. I think you are better off trying to seek help from doctors and in the meantime wear a diaper until they find a solution. Face things head on an try to avoid embarrassing situations. To my personal opinion it is always better to have a wet diaper then a wet bed, but that is just me.  
    • "leave Scott alone he never said anything, it was the school that contacted me about the bullying because they  were concerned about it"Michael says looking at you.  Daisy sees you going up stairs "oh by the way you and Scott are sharing the same bedroom"she says to you with a loud voice  "Maybe we should try talking to them separately" Michael says looking at Daisy. "Good idea I will go upstairs and talk to Dan, you stay down here and talk to Scott" Daisy says as she goes upstairs to Dan's and Scot's room