LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers

Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

229 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies

• Nick waited for his mommy to let him out of the car.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

• It would seem that knee-jerk reactions many times follow such horror. I guess it's just part of who we are. What I'm hoping is that everyone takes a sheet of paper of their own choosing and cuts/tears it up into 22 pieces, and then writes the name of each victim on each piece. By this action alone we might begin to help ourselves find a place where healing can begin, a healing from the immense sorrow that comes with knowing that innocent people are now lost to us because of an act of acute hatred.
    • I would suggest that you not worry about sticking to any particular schedule or program. Just wear diapers when you feel the need or just want to enjoy having them on.  Use them, again when you feel the need.  There is no urgency to achieve a physical loss of control. Over time you will learn the pleasures and drawbacks of wearing diapers. If you really enjoy it, then you'll continue and use them more easily and naturally.  If not, the desire will gradually pass or you may just wear them intermittently for fun.  
    • "Gwd!" she said with a chocolate face and hands. "Dwk ba ba." she said getting used to her baby talk. The adult was still there but the punishments had taken it's toll and she knew she had to be good!
    • Elizabeth: I lay down for you