LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers

Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

229 topics in this forum

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies

• Ben takes both boys to the living room. He gets them both changed out of their poopy diapers and into fresh ones. "All done!" He said as he cleans up. "Can you put your diapers in the genie please?" Nick takes his dirty diaper and drops it in. "Diapee gone!"
    • And like normal alex wiggle, whimper softly and while as Aaliyah did 
    • Which means what.  People have no idea of of a baby "experience" because the level of consciousness of a baby is not really up to frming an ideas. Most of what is consdered the baby esperience is ideas superimposed on the image we have ov baby.. To feel like a "baby girl" is a contradiction. The cocenpt of gender does not eve start until quite some time after the third birthday. when you talk aboutr feeling secure and loved, a 2 year old has no idea of what those are so that is just a made up thing My two memories of being changed placed that as having in the same lighted room, so I do not recalled being changed during the day,light. The first was with the peach colored rubber panties. The second was with the semi-transparent ecru colored panties. That night, I reached into my PJ's and while I do not remember the diaper being pulled between my legs or the panties being put on my, I had some vague thought of it having been done because I remembered the romper (though I did not know that word). it was the color of ham because I was standing and looked down at it as it was being fastened. And that I would find them under my PJ's.  I had no ideas that these were "rubber panties" and it was no big deal. In fact when I heard of "rubber panties" quite a bit later, it was these that I remembered. I am pretty sure I was not yet 3 because I remember some of my third birthday and being told what it meant. I also remember being in the crib but it was only a fleeting memory. But in no case do I remember thinking anything. I also have a memory of being outside in a field with some straw and that it was called the "corn field" and I was uncmfortably warm (did not know what "uncomfortable" or "warm" meant nor can I place it in relation to memories of my thired birthday). The first thoughts I remember are of  trains and it is after I was four. The next was a similarity to a blue stake body Internationa truck we owned and a plastic turqcoise stake-body truck I was playing with and I thought it might be an International. But this too, was well after I turned 4 and before I turned 5. I also knew that I was more similar to my uncle, a "man" than to my aunt or my cousin Norma. But I also got that men and women, grownups of boys and girls came in pairs of one each, and that it was pretty much always the same ones. I have fleeting memories of the two dogs we had when I was 3 and my first encounter with cats, which was all good. That was when I was 4. While I knew, from being told, that I was 4, I do not remember my fourth birthday nor wat 4 menat, only that I was 4 So the real "baby experience is nothing like you think it is and I often think that being changed as a baby is highly romanticized because to me, at the time, it was no big deal
    • "I vote home school" I say giving puppy eyes
    • "she never gave me it" he says crying