LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criticism for "The Sphere"

• 3 weeks later...

So, yeah, just finished posting the last of what I have done. I haven't worked on it in a few weeks. I've been going through and re-writing in from the beginning because I wrote myself into a corner. I know there aren't too many diaper scenes in this, so many (most)

I love the Sphere! I think it's one of the most original and well written stories on this site! I've been hooked since the beginning, and like WB its not really my genre, but I think you've done it in a very interesting way :D

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, critchy said:

I love the Sphere! I think it's one of the most original and well written stories on this site! I've been hooked since the beginning, and like WB its not really my genre, but I think you've done it in a very interesting way :D

Thank you! ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you ^^ That was very well thought out!

I genre hop. Once I tried romance, comedy, another time mystery, etc etc.

You are definitely NOT the first person to say the story has a split personality. XD That's been the major complaint so far, with good reason. I'm trying to iron the kinks out. Think of this as a very rough first draft. I had written this for Nanowrimo. You don't have a plot in mind, you just write without really thinking. I am working on a different version of this to make it sound even. I didn't get a clear plot until half way through. That's why it takes such a sudden dark turn.

Hmm maybe it's different for everyone? I have a friend who won't write a single thing without a huge detailed outline. I cant come up with a SINGLE thing planning things out XD I sit staring at an empty computer screen or piece of paper. I take all my stories sentence by sentence never knowing where it's going to go. Some people tell me WOW what a twist! I never saw that coming! And I laugh because I didn't either =P

• Like 1