LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you write

Just now, Elfy said:

Daily.

I can't remember the last day I didn't. Even Christmas Day had some writing!

Same.  It's like working out for me.  And if I miss a day (because it can happen or I'm fatigued) I make up the difference the next day.

I tend to write a little every day. Mostly just brainstorming ideas of other stories or giving friend critiquing on their stories. Not to mention I have a few personal rps that have kept me going for a while. 

However I do tend to have binge days where I sit down and write chapters and chapters of a story and then I just don't touch it for another 2 weeks. 

I enjoy writing on an almost daily basis. I've obtained a rather useful technique and routine that has assisted myself in this process to allow it. For the most part, I write within a given time frame of the day that I have set aside for it (basically scheduled time). Although I do often times go over the allocated time due to having fun writing the story, or I'm at a part that just needs to be written out. I really enjoy making good progress after all.

There have been times in my life when I forced myself to sit down and write for at least an hour each day.  When I disciplined myself in that manner, my creative output was crazy high.  These days, it's a battle to make myself spend any time at all writing, even when I have total downtime.  Just easier to play a game or distract myself on social media.  It's rough when you don't do it regularly. 

• 4 weeks later...

As often and as much as I can.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:22 PM, WBDaddy said:

.  Just easier to play a game or distract myself on social media.  

That's why I don't have my new desktop hooked up to the Internet yet. I don't even have solitare, which I have to admit is one of my best decisions ever.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Used to write, at a minimum weekly. For personal reasons, I quit letting the creative side play and now I keep  a notebook with me to at least jot ideas down daily. The writing is when I've got enough to make it viable