LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers

Story and Art Forum

Story and Art Forum

Subforums

1. Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

3,233 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply

• Hello all Thankies for sharing your experiences, whilst I wasn't forced to wear nappies by my wife, my body decided on that long ago. I do enjoy when my wife humilates me in public, be it pulling down my trousers to reveal my nappy, or the gentle pat of my bum to being asked if I was a soggy sissy. At home much like most of you we enjoy playing our parts when possible, me as her little sissy doll and her as the dominant force in our sexual relationship.
    • A sissy diaper friend from both Fetlife and Daily Diapers named “Rufflie” recently challenged me to get fitted for a bra while wearing diapers and plastic pants. While I love the challenge of going out in diapers barely covered, I have never worn a bra, much less got fitted for one. After some discussion, I told Rufflie that there are plenty of beach shops and even some adult stores around where I live and I could hopefully get fitted for a bra as challenged all while heavily diapered. I decided I would go for it this past Saturday as I am one not to back down from a challenge. All day Saturday I was both excited and could not get the thought of going out diapered for a bra fitting out of my mind. Later that afternoon I took a long hot shower, applied a generous amount of baby lotion followed by a heavy dusting of baby powder. I decided I would go all out and wear my thick Babykin pink nursery print cloth diapers and see through plastic pants. I topped these off with a women’s short yellow fleece beach top that ended just above the waistband of my plastic pants. After looking in the mirror, I had second thoughts that I might be going too far. While in just diapers and the top, I logged into Fetlife to see who was online only to find Rufflie and here his banter, telling me I better give a play by play of what happens. Before I could back out, I quickly put some baby blue fleece short shorts on over my diaper, thinking there is no turning back now, grabbed my keys and left the house. As I was driving through the Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral area I passed the new Fairvilla Boutique that recently replaced the older mega store I used to go to. I had seen a recent commercial that described their extensive collection of lingerie and dancewear, as well as massagers, unique gifts and more for adventurous adults as they described it. I decided that Fairvilla was the place to do my fitting as it is an adult store and they would be aware of various fetishes. I turned the car around and my foot slid automatically from the gas toward the brake pedal. With a deep sigh, my heart raced with anticipation and excitement as my car came to a halt at the edge of the parking lot. As I got out of the car and walked towards the front door, and as if mocking my masculinity, my penis twitched within the thick folds of my diaper, and a stream of pee flowed warmly between my thighs. I could not help but be reminded of the infantile thick diapers and plastic baby pants that were barely covered by my short shorts. The sales girls in the shop were different from my last visit to the old mega store… not surprising considering the time between visits, but just as friendly and unsolicitous as the others. I browsed around to see what was where and then found myself fascinated by the PVC, leather and lace lingerie hanging in one corner. I could not ignore the attraction. Then I wandered over to the bondage section. I always wanted to be restrained and forced to wear and use my diapers. Periodically one of the sales girls would ask if I was "ok" or if I needed any assistance. After this one girl asked me a second time I decided it was time to ask for help with the bra fitting that I came for. Besides the bulk between my legs was making me feel very self-conscious and I was sure I'd be `found out'. Silly when you think of what I was there for. Anyway I asked the salesgirl where the bras were. She smiled at me and led me to a series of racks and displays and said her name was Nikki and I should ask for her if I needed more help. I looked through the displays and caught myself feeling the lace and satin of many of the bras in various colors, sizes and styles. I started to select several and then began to have doubts about their fit since the sizes were numbered and with letters instead of the large or extra-large markings I am used to on other clothing. Seeing my indecision Nikki again offered to help and I confessed I wasn't sure of the size. She asked the size of the person they were for. Simple enough question but I fear I blushed a bit. After starting several answers I admitted they were for me. She smiled so very understandingly, glanced at my padded hips and said, "I thought they might be. She said why don’t we take a couple of quick measurements so we can pick the right bra size for you. Nikki wrapped a cloth measuring tape around my chest and told me I would be about a 44B. You can always try them on and we can make sure they fit." That seemed logical enough and I headed for the changing area with 5 different bras. As I was about to enter the changing room, Nikki looked at the bras I had and told me 3 of them would probably not fit me. Some pink lace bras on the rack next to the changing room caught my attention and I asked if I could try one on. She reached one down in my size and handed it to me as I slipped through the curtain. I made sure the curtain was shut and decided to take my shorts and shirt off leaving me standing there in just my thick diapers and plastic pants. I took a deep breath and wrapped the pink bra around my chest while attempting to hook the clasp behind me. I could only get it partially hooked and was about to abandon the experience when I heard Nikki's voice ask how things were going. My quick answer was," fine…" and before I realized what I was saying, "…but I can't hook the clasp." Somewhat to my surprise and embarrassment and deep down delight, Nikki glided through the curtain and said, "turn around". This was the first time in a long time anyone had seen me in my diapers and oh, wow was my head hot and swimming. She hooked me in and inquired "how's that?" All I could stammer was "thanks" and she patted my diapered butt was gone. I spent a little time looking at myself in the mirror and deciding to add the bra to my purchases and then realized that I needed to ask Nikki to undo the bra for me. But where was she. I looked out through the curtain for Nikki and the other girl was talking on the phone but no Nikki. The other girl caught my eye, smiled and pointed to a door. After an awkward moment I caught on that she expected me to walk out in only my diapers and bra and go get Nikki. Ah, why not. I took a quick breath and crossed the room to the indicated door, looked in and almost pleaded with Nikki to come help me, just as 3 college age girls walked into the store and quickly noticed the diapered sissy in front of them. They stood there for a moment and just stared at me before they burst into laughter and then walked off toward the dildos. On our way across the room I again took a quick look at the maid dresses and other sissy dresses. I didn't think she noticed but said, "pretty aren't they. Want to try a couple on?" Just how hot can one's neck get but I nodded yes and muttered "sure". She took one of the shortest black PVC French maid dresses with white PVC ruffles in the back off the rack and with that innocent smile said we should try a couple different styles. Suddenly here I was in the changing room with this petite pretty girl pulling a maids dress down over my diapers. The dress did nothing to hide my thick bulging diapers. I did all I could to hide my embarrassment and excitement as she zipped it up, and then left the dressing room leaving me in only the short French maid dress with diapers and plastic panties almost fully exposed. She returned a few minutes later telling me while cute, the maids dress is way too sexy and mature for someone still in diapers. In her hand was the most beautiful white romper just dripping with ruffles and lace with a bib front and straps that cross in the back that she insisted I try on. I quickly complied as she slipped it over my feet and up my legs, we both laughed, as she had to force past my bulging diapers. She told me to put my yellow fleece beach top on as it would look cute with the romper. She then crossed the two back straps and buttoned them to the lace trimmed bib in the front. As I looked in the mirror, I realized I now looked like an overgrown toddler with a bulging bottom covered with ruffles and lace. She patted me on my diapered bottom and left the room one more time as I decided to put my shorts on but couldn't find them and decided they must have put them somewhere to keep them safe. I looked outside the curtain for Nikki and only saw the other young girl. She said Nikki would be with me shortly. When she finally returned she told me that had no idea where my shorts were. Nikki told me to follow her, in horror I realized the predicament I was in as both girls started to laugh. Nikki told me they were closing for a private bachelorette party and I would have to pay for the bra and romper I was wearing and leave the store. I reluctantly paid her as the college girls walked up to the counter and commented on how cute my romper was. While I love being caught in diapers and humiliated, I had more than my share today. As I walked out to my car I felt like everyone was staring at me. After all, here I am a grown man in thick diapers and plastic pants covered by a very babyish lace romper. I quickly got into my car and drove off only to wet myself one more time.
    • She can hear Taylor crying "aww my poor sweet baby boy give him big hugs and kisses for me. Is he ok what about the kids? I should have never left for the weeekend. Are they behaving? I miss all of them and you soo much 
    • "But but I'm hungry now!!! I wanna happy meal and a toy!!!" When he hears mcdonalds and climbs into his car seat waiting to be buckled in. Carly and Charlie are fussing and hungry too
    • The OED for the "tired" or "broken down" says the etymology is uncertain but possibly related to the poop meaning a short puff of breath which the etymology is "imitative" (i.e., it sounds like). A similar etymology is listed in the meaning for break wind which OED shows has mutated into defecating.  Although they cite a reference back in the 1689 that attributes the poop meaning fart to originating in the Belgian word  Poepen .