LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • ddstore.png

Art

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

46 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 18 replies
  1. Pade-Rey

• 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Graffiti Appreciation Thread

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Just a Picture

• 47 replies
  4. Lysa!

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. Professor Bumble

• 4 replies
  6. More Art

• 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Just trying out something

• 11 replies
  8. Melody

• 2 replies
  9. little me

• 0 replies
  10. Interactive Art STORY

• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • why would she do that? who would willingly go along with Jen's plan unless they were also crazy or just evil?
    • Imentioned in a status update that I was faced with the daunting task or redoing my rubber panty review, my Little Girl Lessons and my News. Sombody PM'ed me to try the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, So I did. I got the "Forbidden" screen telling me I did not have permission to use it. I am running Windoews 7 with Firefox 56 (57 is slow, showing me a white screen for about 15-20 seconds and does not have show/hide passwords or FireFTP which is about the best free FTP going; including GileZilla so there's no advantage to Quantum and it should still be in beta). In other words I can't get at the things I would like to recover. If I could run Chrome in a white text/black bg mode, I wouldd switch if I could stomach a browser that you have to sign into to work with.K-Melion is another good browser but you have to go into it to make adkustments and that is a bit geeky for me right now (though I would like to learn it)
    •   not so good, I prefer her noodles and poodles  Megaman or Rockman?
    • I accept my self for who I am and I have no control over the feelings and behaviors of others 
    • I didn't write the middle section. pinkthedinosaur wrote there chapter first and I wrote mine based on there's. all I asked was that they use already established characters. I think they were going for a passing of the torch type of thing. the original Alice is now Mis.Mare who is taking care of her own little Alice. personally, I liked the opportunity to expand on them and fleash them out a little more.  i only changed 3 things from pink's original idea and tried to keep it the way they wanted to tell their story.