LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Elfy

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

170 posts in this topic

We have been getting a lot of posts about people looking for one story or another recently and I think people are getting tired of it, as well these topics pushing actual stories off of the front pages and making it harder for readers to find and for writers to get their stories noticed.

So in the interests of keeping peoples stories in the spotlight on the first few pages anyone who has a story they are looking for, post in this thread! That way people can come and direct you to the right story if they know it, and you aren't distracting from the many great stories that get written and posted here.

I repeat...

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STORY... POST IN THIS THREAD!

Any threads set up with people looking for a story will be deleted.

I'm looking for a story where the starlet of the story was a pilot with a abdl fetishes she crashed on an alien planet the read her abdl info on her computer and think it is her history so they engage in treating her that way and release sexual energy which is what they feed on so they import more people willingly who enjoy this sort of life style. Not sure who wrote it or if it was on here or where I found it

Alright searching for a very old story. It had a very strange combination of fetishes, so I have been reluctant to tell others I am searching for it. But after years of searching .... I need help.

It was about two guys in a large building or institute. Something bad had happened to the world and this was a safe haven. For exchange for staying there they had to wear diapers for extended periods. The people that ran the place used the stuff in the diapers to power the magic of the facility.

After processing certain amounts they could earn higher rewards, including learning how to use magic. Only the first two chapters had excessive diaper content.

The second two chapters (or chapter?) were mostly furry. The two characters had earned enough to learn magic, one got turned into an equine with shapeshifting capabilities. The other ended up with a stretchy or rubbery body.

Major rare fetish of all the way through in that part, where the horse friend was casting a spell that required his cock stay inside the friend for an extended period. Then one of the other higher ups requested a sample of his cum. So he forced his cock the rest of the way through his friend so he could supply the sample.

The last part ended up with the friend forcing his cock into the cock of the horse anthro, getting it stuck and ending up with his balls getting heavily inflated. He went to sleep woke up pregnant and now a hermaphrodite. (there were also some repopulating animals to the world subplots too)

There was so much more I remember but those were the major plot points. PLEASE help me find this story!

I wouldn't even know where to start searching for that! I have to admit that some of those things do sound intriguing though...

I've read a story a long time ago, never really bothered to make a looking for a story thread about it but, since it's there. I might aswell ask.

I clearly remember a scene where this guy would have a crush on a girl and eventually that girl ends up babysitting him, why? I don't remember. most likely is his mom/dad babying him. Anyway, so his crush ends up babysitting him, he's really embarrassed. She treats him like a real baby, denying him sexual plesure and the likes. I remember her knowing that he has a crush on her and that she's just trying to humilliate him. She even brings in another guy and while he's in his highchair, infront of the TV with some kid TV show on. They can hear them making love behind him, but he cannot look, he's just helplessly watching kid shows while they're having sex.

That's the only thing I remember, I never could find that story again. I'm pretty sure I've read it somewhere and it's not imaginated but I don't know where. I'm afraid that it was on Dee ker's, that old page with tons of half good stories.

Thanks for helping me out!

Also, does anyone know any other stories like the one I just described? In which the protagonist is really picture as a baby and his/her partner turns towards someone else to fufill sexual needs? Most of the time in a humilliating way where the protagonist is watching or knows? like the story that on here, called "Baby Jill" by babyboy226.

Hey all,

Does anyone remember or know where to find an ABDL story entitled, "Grounded For Spring Vacation"? It was posted on this forum some time back, but now I can't seem to find it.

It was about a 30-something year-old teacher who still lived with her mother and was treated like a young child. It was an unfinished work when I last read it, but it was just getting good with the mother grounding her adult daughter with the punishment of spending her entire spring break vacation as a baby.

Any help or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

How old was the story because (I think) some of the older stories got pruned if they hadn't had a post in for a long while. Also the search function isn't to good at finding things posted before the upgrade. Do you know roughly the time period it was last updated?

EDIT: I just searched every page of the story forum... If it was once on this site, it isn't now.

6 hours ago, Baby 991 said:

Hey all,

Does anyone remember or know where to find an ABDL story entitled, "Grounded For Spring Vacation"? It was posted on this forum some time back, but now I can't seem to find it.

I don't recall the author, but have a copy...

\

Grounded For Spring Vacation

Chapter One

Grace is busy packing up her desk. She checks her watch, five fifteen. Crap. I should’ve told that student we couldn’t have a conference today. The English teacher quickly ties her blonde hair back and heads towards the door. Her boss, and the principal, approaches her.

“Hello Grace,” he says, a smile on his face.

“Hi Mr. Hofstadter. Have a good Spring break.” She tries to side step him, but the six foot tall man steps in front of the petite five foot three girl. “I wanted to talk to you about Georgia Eileen.” Grace bites her lip as her boss goes on about the delinquent student. She shifts from one foot to the next, giving short, quip answers, doing her best not to obviously check her watch. “Alright, I won’t keep you any longer,” he says after a half hour. “Have a good break.”

“Thank you Mr. Hofstadter.” Grace makes a beeline out the door and goes through her messy purse before retrieving her phone to send a text to say she’ll be late, only to find it dead. “Shit,” she whispers under her breath. She makes her way outside and makes her way to the nearest bus stop. The twenty four year old should have her own car, but she’s not allowed to. Instead she must rely on the bus and the taxi service to get around.

She drops her change into the slot and takes a seat, smoothing out her grey pencil skirt. She looks around to find someone to borrow a phone from, but the only other people on the bus are a homeless guy and another teacher from her school, who is currently using it. She fidgets with the gold buttons on her white blouse and taps her foot up and down, feeling incredibly nervous. She’s going to be late and she is going to be furious. 

The bus passes a familiar neighborhood and she pulls on the yellow cord, hopping up and throwing her purse over her shoulder, nearly tripping on her stiletto heels as she runs off the bus, yelling thanks to the driver, making sure to be polite like she was raised. She rushes up the hill, towards the big blue house. Maybe she’ll be late too, maybe she won’t notice. Maybe…

The familiar silver Volvo sits in the driveway. Of course. Just my luck. Grace rushes up the steps and fumbles to get her keys out of her purse, shuffling to get them through the lock. A beep signals her arrival and she kicks off her heels, putting her purse up on the hanger. She checks her watch.  Six fifteen.

“Well, well, well.” Grace turns around and sees her mother standing there. “Where have you been young lady?

“I’m sorry Mommy,” she says quickly, kissing her cheek. “Mr. H stopped me just as I was leaving and…” Her mother cuts her off as she steps forward. 

“And there’s no such thing as a phone?” Grace feels her body begin to tremble. Most may not get why she’s afraid. Her mother may hail at six feet tall without heels, but she has caring green eyes and she is speaking in a soft tone. Grace knows there’s more behind those kind eyes.

“My phone…my phone died.” She goes to grab her phone to show her mom, but Jennifer grabs her wrist.

“Don’t bother with excuses.” Grace looks at the ground.

Twenty four years old but still living at home with mother, scared out of her mind. Her mother has done a lot for her. When she was little, her father died in a car accident, a car accident that Grace was also in, a car accident that Grace was partially responsible for. She had been singing and yelling, distracting her daddy when he went to yell at her to stop for the millionth time, causing him to veer off the road. For years after, Grace had trouble using the bathroom, her kidneys had been damaged in the crash, even after a transplant, she was never the same. Her mom supported her every step of the way, loving to have her baby girl back. So anytime Grace tried to leave her, whether it be for college or a boy, all Jennifer had to say was “But Gracie, my precious Gracie, you’re all I have left. Oh ever since Daddy died…how did he die again…oh that’s right…” It’s what caused Grace to go to online school and it was made clear that she would never have a boyfriend so long as her mother had a say. 

“Skirt and panties down darling,” Jennifer says softly. 

“Mommy please,” Grace begs, but her mother’s look is all it takes for her to lower her skirt. She goes to touch her thong when her mother grabs the side of it, holding it out. 

“What is this?” Jennifer questions. 

“I just…I thought it would be a nice change, all of the other…” 

“Oh so we follow the crowd now? Maybe that isn’t the best school for you to be at little Gracie. Maybe you need to go somewhere where Mommy’s rules will be respected.” Grace keeps her eyes on the ground. “No thongs. You’re lucky I don’t send you to school in your princess panties.” She works down the thong, exposing the girl’s clean shaven pussy, another rule of Mommy’s. Grace isn’t sure why she’s still blushing, this is nothing new.

Jennifer sits down in a chair and motions for Grace to step forward. Once she’s done as told, she is pulled over her mommy’s lap and the spanking begins. Tears fall down Grace’s face as the intense pain fills her body. “Ow! Mommy! Please!” She tries pleading and begging, but it’s no use. Her mom continues spanking her white as snow bottom until it is a bright shade of pink. She strokes her daughter’s hair and rubs her back.

“Shhh my sweet angel, it’s alright, it’s all alright, don’t you see? Mommy’s here, Mommy still loves you, even if you were naughty.” She then stands the girl up and leads her to the corner. “Keep your nose in this corner Gracie,” Jennifer instructs before going up the stairs. Grace stands with her nose in the corner, sniffling as the tears fall, her bright red bottom on display. The curtains were open wide, so if a neighbor happened to pass by, they would see the sight. Jennifer never hid Gracie’s punishments from the world. 

“Alright Gracie, darling, come up to the bathroom,” Jennifer calls down. The sniffling girl makes her way up the stairs, rubbing her sore bottom. Her mother smiles as she unbuttons her top, the girl never developed enough to wear a bra in most situations. “Now sweetheart, please don’t cry, it’s all better now. Step in the tub.” Grace does as told, wincing as she sits down. Her mother begins to bathe her, cleaning off her stomach, arms before making her way down to her private area.

“Mommy, I can wash myself.” Her mother gives her a look and she looks down at the bubbles below her. Her mother lifts up her chin using two fingers.

“Now, now,” she coos. She scrubs shampoo into her daughters dirty blonde locks and then fills up a small bucket with water. “Tilt your head back and shut your eyes.” Grace does as told and the warm water is poured over her. After repeating the same with conditioner, her mother unplugs the tub and helps her out, wrapping a fluffy towel around her. “Go to the nursery.” Grace sighs and walks to the room in question.

This is not Grace’s every day room, but when she’s on punishment, it’s where she sleeps. A changing table sits in the corner, with fluffy adult diapers, baby powder and oils underneath. There’s a rocking chair in the corner and an oversized crib against the wall. The bedding, like the room, is bright pink and filled with lots of stuffed animals.

Her mother walks in and removes the towel, drying off her daughter’s hair and helping her onto the changing table. “You are grounded until school goes back in session.” Grace gulps, thanking herself that she wasn’t late the day of summer vacation.

Wow, that's awesome. Thank you so much Dyperaby and Elfking! I really appreciate it.

See it was quite a good start to the story, I wish it had continued.

hi I'm trying to find a story I saw on here sometime in October I think. It had stephanie McManhon and bri Bella in it. I started reading it. Then couldnt find it again. Help please 

Looking for a story about a cop who is on a case where people are being abducted and then rediscovered. They turn to babies when they are questioned and she tries to pretend to be baby to get The answers, I might have seen it on deviant art but I'm not sure

Not looking for a specific story but one where the mother needs diapers, preferably not incest related.

I'm looking for a story I read ages ago, but unfortunately I don't remember the title or author or even where I read it. It was about a young man who takes revenge on his two former babysitter for humiliating him by putting them in diapers. After he has trapped one of the girls, he makes her call over her friend and ties her up too. Later, he makes them wrestle to determine who gets to get out of their diaper - of course, he didn't specifiy for how long she would get out of her diaper, so even the winner is quickly rediapered again.

Not much to go on, I know, but maybe someone has an idea?

That one actually sounds familiar to me in a way... Can't remember why though, I will have a look around and see if I find it.

Hey I am looking for a story where a mother keeps having and needs to wear diapers, preferably not incest

Crinkle, a story like your looking for, Like mother like daughter: History repeats itself! Is on page 9 of this board!

On 02/12/2015, 22:23:17, Tajb1111 said:

Looking for a story about a cop who is on a case where people are being abducted and then rediscovered. They turn to babies when they are questioned and she tries to pretend to be baby to get The answers, I might have seen it on deviant art but I'm not sure

http://beyondthemagicbox.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/rozhanitsy.html

Is this your story? It doesn't exactly fit your description, but it does sound very similar! 

I've been looking for a story for quite a while myself, if someone could help me. It was an age regression story on the old foxtales times forum before that went down, about three kids at the mall. They meet a girl their age who turns out to be a witch (maybe? this was a long time ago), and if I'm remembering correctly, she dares them to jump in the fountain, which they do. After that, they start regressing over the course of the story. There's a scene where the first friend suddenly realises he needs diapers after he either wets his pants or gets splashed by the fountain and gets really upset about it, and there's another scene where they're diapering each-other in the bathroom. The only other thing I remember is them struggling to correctly calculate the change they need to buy cookies.

I think the word mall was in the title somewhere!

On 12/4/2015, 8:56:26, NappyForYou said:

I'm looking for a story I read ages ago, but unfortunately I don't remember the title or author or even where I read it. It was about a young man who takes revenge on his two former babysitter for humiliating him by putting them in diapers. After he has trapped one of the girls, he makes her call over her friend and ties her up too. Later, he makes them wrestle to determine who gets to get out of their diaper - of course, he didn't specifiy for how long she would get out of her diaper, so even the winner is quickly rediapered again.

Not much to go on, I know, but maybe someone has an idea?

That one is called the 'Bet by Jim'

Specifically, I believe you are looking for the 'Bet 2 - by Jim'

http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php?topic=687.0

EDIT - actually, there was no wrestling, so maybe this isn't it

I hope nobody minds since this isn’t a specific story, but can anyone recommend any stories similar to the Brianna story With the cute character who still needs diapers and is cute and childish?

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/36841-briannas-story/

And does anyone know of any that are like that but where it’s a road trip journey type story? like where it's in America and the characters travel across the country and stay in hotels along the way and stuff or sleep in the car. I've been in the mood to read something along those sorts of lines.

I have been searching but cant find it. Maybe I am missing it. But her it  goes. I am looking for a story (No duh haha)

The story is about a kid who moves because of his mom. He thinks hes smart but in the new school he gets a new dress code and the pants are locking. He cant unlock them and pisses himself. Also the classes are teaching things he has no idea about. He gets demoted with each grade appearing to be to hard. Since he cant do something that seams basic to everyone else he is demoted to preschool where even there they do things he doesnt understand like painting. Theres 1 more I thing I know. Theres a television show mentioned with a giraffe I believe and his mom who somehow coprehends everything even begins treating him like a kid.

So does anyone know the title or a link to the story

24 minutes ago, FatBabyChris said:

I have been searching but cant find it. Maybe I am missing it. But her it  goes. I am looking for a story (No duh haha)

The story is about a kid who moves because of his mom. He thinks hes smart but in the new school he gets a new dress code and the pants are locking. He cant unlock them and pisses himself. Also the classes are teaching things he has no idea about. He gets demoted with each grade appearing to be to hard. Since he cant do something that seams basic to everyone else he is demoted to preschool where even there they do things he doesnt understand like painting. Theres 1 more I thing I know. Theres a television show mentioned with a giraffe I believe and his mom who somehow coprehends everything even begins treating him like a kid.

So does anyone know the title or a link to the story

http://abdlstoryforum.info/forums/index.php/topic,5161.0.html

Looking for babysitter role reversed stories, where the older character/s are the one that is being taken care of and “babyfied” by the younger kid/s, preferably by coincidence or by the manipulating will of the youngster/s. Like forced regression by someone that is younger than the MC, in a babysitting situation.

11 hours ago, Lotso said:

Looking for babysitter role reversed stories, where the older character/s are the one that is being taken care of and “babyfied” by the younger kid/s, preferably by coincidence or by the manipulating will of the youngster/s. Like forced regression by someone that is younger than the MC, in a babysitting situation.

I recall one called "Au Pair" but don't know where to fine a copy.