LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam's Vacation

Elfy

Sam, Chrissy, Amy and Nina are four college friends who have chosen to go on a week's getaway to a forest resort. There may be nothing unusual about that but there is something unusual about Sam...

Sam was small. Very small. And although she had been told her height wouldn't be an issue on this vacation she had some doubts. But still, what was the worst that could happen?

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 50 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Sam’s Vacation

By Elfy

“I’m so glad we can finally relax.” Chrissy said from the front passenger seat as she leaned against the door. She turned to look at the two women in the backseat, smiling as she lifted her sunglasses, “I thought that semester would never end!”

“Tell me about it…” Nina was driving. Her tall frame almost seemed to struggle to fit in the driver’s seat, it was fortunate she was able to push the seat back so far.

“I think I’ll miss it.” Amy replied. By far the smartest of the four friends, Amy wore a pair of round glasses that seemed to be constantly slipping down her nose. She was sat on the backseat with her hands neatly in her lap.

“How!?” Chrissy and Nina asked at the same time before Chrissy continued, “Oh, I forgot… Amy gets withdrawals if she doesn’t get an A grade once a week!”

“She’ll have the shakes soon.” Chrissy added.

The girls in the car all laughed.

“What about you, Sam?” Chrissy said as she turned to the fourth occupant of the car, “Looking forward to the vacation?”

“Of course!” Sam smiled and nodded, “It’s great to get away, just the four of us. But can we please stop talking about college? I want to forget it exists until the minute we leave for home.”

The girls laughed again as Chrissy settled back into her seat. Nina leaned over and turned the music up, it was something poppy that Sam didn’t really care for but the happiness in the vehicle was contagious as she sat and tapped her fingers on her legs that were lying straight in front of her. That might seem unusual, most people’s legs would be going over the edge of the seat and down to the floor after all, but Sam was very much atypical.

Sam was very different to her friends and indeed any of her classmates. She was very small, perfectly proportioned but only came up to the knees of most people her own age. She had no idea why she was that way, she’d certainly visited enough doctors in her life to try and find out what was going on but no one had ever been able to give her a straight answer. The answer was always the same: “That’s just how you are.”

“Ooh! Did you see that?” Amy suddenly perked up as she pointed out of the window excitedly, “I think that was a barred owl!”

“We haven’t even reached Midforest and you’re already filling out your bird watchers book, huh?” Chrissy said.

Sam smiled as Amy twisted in her seat to look out the back window. Not that she could see anything and she quickly gave up. Nina didn’t own a big car so when four women in their early-twenties piled in with luggage for a week-long vacation it was a tight squeeze. They were nearing the end of their journey now though.

Midforest had been chosen by Nina who had apparently gone there multiple times as a child. She had painted it as an idyll deep inside a forest. A resort where everything you needed was on site and was full of activities to do. Sam had been sold on it pretty quickly, she was just glad to have a place to go with her friends. Initially Sam had been a little concerned about her size and whether that would be a problem but Nina assured her that it would be fine and that was good enough for Sam.

“What are we going to do first when we get there?” Nina asked.

“Unpack?” Chrissy suggested tongue-in-cheek.

“I meant after all that!” Nina laughed, “As you well know!”

“I don’t know.” Chrissy shrugged, “It’s been a long drive. We might just want to settle in for a bit.”

The vacation wasn’t going to be cheap. It had already cost them $300 each just for the lodge. The activities, food and everything else would all cost extra. Sam had been saving for most of the last year doing odd jobs and putting aside some of her student loans to spend there. She was sure it would all be worth it.

Sam shifted awkwardly in her seat. One of the problems with being as small as her was that everything was in proportion and that included her bladder. She needed to pee and had done so for a little while but she wasn’t keen on asking Nina to stop the car, they’d already stopped three times on the journey specifically so Sam could pee. She didn’t want to annoy people by inconveniencing them just for her yet again. They were apparently close to the resort now so she would just have to wait.

Fifteen minutes later and the trees had grown much thicker. The road wound its way through the wooded area until they encountered a big sign advertising “Midforest – A Natural Getaway.” The girls cheered as they turned down the road and straight into a queue of traffic.

“I was hoping we would avoid the rush.” Nina sighed as she stopped and slumped back in her seat.

“Are you alright, Sam?” Amy asked with concern from across the rear seat.

“Uh huh.” Sam replied but she was wincing.

“What’s going on?” Chrissy asked from the front.

“I think Sam needs the bathroom.” Amy replied before Sam could say anything.

Sam blushed. She was very self-conscious of her height. She hated every time someone treated her in any way like she was younger than she was or that she couldn’t do something other women could. That being the case, being talked about as if she were a fussy child was most aggravating and she had to bite her tongue.

“Just go into the trees and do your business.” Chrissy said airily.

“Chrissy!” Sam exclaimed, “I’m not going to do that! I’ll wait till we get to the lodge.”

“Then stop your complaining.” Chrissy teased.

“I’m not-…” Sam started before she saw Chrissy’s cheeky smile.

Chrissy was one of the first people Sam had got to know at university. She was a very outgoing person and she seemed to notice Sam struggling to adapt to college life. Sam would never admit how grateful she was that the easy-going and personable young woman had pulled her under her wing. Her attitude of never taking anything seriously did have its downsides though, sometimes her flippant comments could hit a raw nerve.

“Settle down everyone.” Nina said, “We’ll be through this in no time.”

Midforest was marketed as a true getaway from the world. It was very ecologically friendly and full of wildlife which meant that cars were only permitted beyond the car park on arrival and departure days, it meant that six days a week there were no vehicles driving around except for a few employees. Whilst it created a very peaceful atmosphere most of the time it did make those days where cars were allowed in pretty hectic.

The car moved slowly along the road towards the check in area. Sam wasn’t able to see much out of the windows thanks to her size, she could only look up through the glass in the door to see the tops of the trees. She leaned to the side and looked through the front windscreen, the top of a hut was visible over the roofs of the cars in front. They were reaching their destination not a moment too soon as Sam’s bladder complained.

“Can I have your booking reference and the name the reservation is made under?” A smiling woman at the desk asked as the car reached the kiosk and the driver’s side window was rolled down.

After the exchange of information the four women were given a map, an information booklet and the keys before being waved inside. Nina explained that they would be allowed to drive up to their lodge to unpack but after that the car had to be back in the car park where it would remain until they left. Sam didn’t really care, she just wanted to get to the lodge so she could use the bathroom.

Despite her discomfort Sam had the wherewithal to notice how beautiful the area was. There were minimal roads and nature seemed to be spilling over the top of the smooth black tarmac. Tall trees loomed on both sides and a canopy of leafs formed a ceiling overhead. Although there was no immediately obvious wildlife she knew the woodlands was teeming with them. The brochure had listed a huge amount of animals that they might encounter during their stay.

The car slowly trundled along the road. Sam wanted them to hurry but it just wasn’t possible. The road network was a giant one way system and there were cars parking everywhere as well as people going back and forth from their lodges to their vehicles.

“Where are we staying?” Sam asked. She hoped the answer was very nearby.

“We’re just a couple more turns away.” Chrissy said as she looked at the map, “Pretty close to the main complex.”

As Chrissy spoke the main complex came into view. Sam saw a large building that managed to look both modern but not out of place surrounded by the woodlands. There were large brightly coloured tubes that came out of the walls that curled around and then went back in.

“I can’t wait to go on the waterslides.” Chrissy said. She was obviously looking at the same thing Sam was.

Of all of them Chrissy was definitely the one most likely to go on the waterslide. She was more of a thrill seeker than any of the others. Sam never usually tried the big slides and things but she had resolved to push her boundaries whilst on vacation. It looked like there was a lot going on inside the building, there were a lot of people going in and out, the congestion only meant the car had to slow even more.

“Come on…” Sam muttered.

“We’re nearly there.” Nina said as she looked in the rear view mirror.

“Do you need us to pull over?” Amy asked.

“No.” Sam replied. She knew she didn’t sound sure.

In truth, if Sam hadn’t been so hung up on not being looked at like a toddler, she would’ve stopped the car and dashed into the main centre to find a toilet. She crossed her legs and one of her hands went down to cover her crotch, they couldn’t be far from the lodge now.

After passing the large building they started driving past other lodges. They were all set quite far back from the road and almost blended in with the trees that surrounded them. There were still a lot of cars and people around so progress remained slow. The car had mostly gone quiet now, Sam got the feeling that everyone could sense her discomfort but nobody was going to say anything.

“This is us.” Nina said as she finally pulled the car over next to a path that led to three different lodges.

Sam pushed open the door and ran around to the path. She hurried up to the door of their lodge as fast as her little legs would take her. Of course it was locked and even if she had one of the electronic wristbands that functioned as keys she wouldn’t have been able to reach the place she had to put it. Amy hurried over with a wristband on, Sam was trying not to look as desperate as she felt.

“Thanks!” Sam yelled over her shoulder as the door clicked open.

Sam ran past the entrance area and into the living room. The lodge looked well-furnished and very nice even considering the high cost of staying there but she didn’t have time to hang around appreciating the furniture right then. Either side of the large living area there were two doors that she presumed led to the two bedrooms. Sam just picked one and ran towards it. She had to jump slightly to reach the handle and then hurried through the bedroom without looking around, the bathrooms in the lodge were en suite.

The bathroom was a little cramped but equally nice to the living room. Sam quickly pulled down her panties and jumped up to sit on the toilet, almost immediately she started peeing. With a sigh of relief Sam heard the tinkling of her urine splashing into the water below. It had been a close run thing, another few minutes and she wasn’t sure she would’ve made it.

As Sam sat on the toilet she looked down to the panties that were by her knees. They were pink with a picture of a unicorn’s head on the front. They were embarrassingly childish, in fact they were for children, but it was the only thing that Sam could find in her size. People wondered why she never had any romantic experience with men or women but Sam was sure any potential love interest would be put off when they saw her underwear, not that it mattered since any potential partner wouldn’t have interest in her thanks to her size. She could see a large and noticeable wet spot on the inside of her panties.

“Damn it…” Sam muttered.

A little leakage wasn’t unusual for Sam. When she was desperate for the toilet she often found a little urine could trickle out before she made it. With a sigh she pulled them off her legs. Once she was done she reached up and flushed the toilet, a precarious situation that required her to kneel on the side of the toilet.

---

You can find out what happens next in Sam's latest adventure RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sams-vacation-93000536

• Like 7

Sam discovers that certain assumptions have been made about their vacation. It starts in the bedroom where she is given a nasty surprise and continues as the friends go out for dinner.

---

Writing is my passion and my only source of income. If you enjoy my stories you may be interested to learn that you can see every update I post one week before the rest of the world with a $5 pledge on Patreon. For $10 you can see everything early AND 50 full length stories that can only be found on my Patreon page!

The money I get goes to paying bills and putting food on the table so I appreciate all of my patrons and would appreciate anyone who might be interested in supporting me to check out my Patreon ❤️

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Sam walked back out into the bedroom and let her skirt fall over the tops of her legs. She could hear her friends struggling with all their luggage. Just as she was about to head out and help she looked around the room and noticed an anomaly. There were two beds, one on each side of the room. One was perfectly normal but the other was smaller and had bars that rose high up. It was unmistakably a crib. Sam’s eyes grew wide as she felt herself immediately lose her temper. Without further ado she stormed out of the room and into the living area where the other girls were hanging out with the bags they brought in around them.

“Hey, Sam are you-…” Nina started.

“What the hell is this?” Sam asked angrily as she pointed towards her bedroom.

“Huh?” Nina replied with a frown, “What’s wrong?”

“Is this some sort of joke?” Sam continued. She could feel her face going red as she pointed to the bedroom. She looked at Chrissy specifically, she was always a bit of a prankster.

Sam led the girls back into the bedroom and heard them gasp as they saw the crib. She felt equal amounts humiliated and upset. They all professed to not knowing what was going on. Amy went across to the other bedroom and said it was the one with the double bed. There was no doubt who this crib was meant for.

“Well… Only one of us will fit in it.” Chrissy said with a small smile.

“Chrissy!” Nina shook her head, “Sam, I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll call the help centre.”

Sam glared at Chrissy who put her hands up in apology. The girls all moved back into the living room, they sat on the long corner couch whilst Nina went straight over the phone. She checked a piece of paper on the table for the number and then dialled. Everyone waited around awkwardly. Sam folded her arms over her chest.

“Yes, hello?” Nina said when someone answered, “Yes we just checked in and there’s a mistake with the sleeping arrangements… Yes, there’s a… Well, a crib and we are all adults… OK.”

It seemed like whoever had answered the phone was checking their computer as Nina leaned against the kitchen countertop. This wasn’t how Sam had wanted to start her vacation. Chrissy didn’t seem quite as bothered, as always she was more relaxed than anyone and picked up the remote. A second later the television turned on.

“Yes, I’m here… Uh huh… I did… No, that’s not what I meant… Uh huh… Well can we move?” Nina’s eyes had widened a little and she turned her back on the group and continued more quietly, “Uh huh… I see… No, I’m sure it’ll be fine.”

Nina put the phone down heavily. Sam didn’t need her friend turning around with a look of frustration on her face to know the conversation hadn’t been too productive. Nevertheless she waited as Nina walked over and slumped on the couch.

“Well?” Sam asked impatiently.

“When I made the booking they asked me if there were any members of the party that had a handicap or a special need to cater for.” Nina said. She was looking fixedly at the table and not any of the other women, “I told them… Well, I told them about your height, Sam.”

“And?” Sam asked.

“They thought I was saying you needed… I think they thought that you were a baby or that you needed help like one.” Nina finished. To her credit she clearly knew how frustrated Sam would be as she closed her eyes as if expecting her small friend to explode.

“So what are they going to do about it?” Sam demanded.

“Nothing.” Nina replied.

“Nothing?” Sam repeated, “Excuse me?”

“They can’t swap it out for a real bed and every lodge is fully booked.” Nina said quietly, “This is the only place to stay.”

Sam’s hands were curled into fists and she grimaced like the news caused her physical pain. Her first instinct was to tell everyone to pack the car and that they were leaving, she felt perfectly within her rights to be majorly pissed off. She looked around at her friends. All the women were clearly unsure what to do or say, everyone was waiting for Sam to decide. She realised that if she demanded it they would all go home, none of them wanted to but they cared for her enough to do so. She thought about just how much they had all been looking forwards to this holiday. She sighed and forced her body to relax.

“OK…” Sam finally said, “I guess there’s nothing we can do.”

“Don’t worry about it!” Amy quickly said with a smile, “No one needs to know. Besides, we’ll be spending so much time out and about you won’t have to think about it much.”

“Or you could take the bed and Nina could squeeze into the crib.” Chrissy joked playfully.

Sam couldn’t help but laugh at the mental image. The truth was that none of the others had a hope of fitting in the crib, they were all normal, it was only Sam who was basically a baby in size. She felt like this was something she would be able to laugh about in future. She hoped so at least.

“Alright, let’s get unpacked before dinner time.” Sam said as she slid forwards on the couch and dropped to her feet on the floor.

Thankfully Nina helped Sam with her suitcase which was bigger than she was. It was Nina that would be taking the other bed in Sam’s room, she always seemed to be looking out for Sam the most of any of her friends. In some ways Sam appreciated it but in others it could be very annoying when she was just trying to get on with things. Sam unzipped her suitcase and started putting things away, as usual she needed help reaching the higher shelves. As expected Nina was only too ready to help her smaller friend. She was funny as well and the unpacking took twice as long as it should have from all the laughing the pair did. By the end of the session Sam had almost forgotten just how embarrassing her sleeping situation was going to be.

“You took your time.” Chrissy tossed out casually as Sam and Nina came back out of the room.

“Did we?” Nina asked as she closed the bedroom door.

“We were starting to think you’d both got trapped in the crib.” Amy said with a smile. Then when everyone turned to look at her, “Oh, erm, sorry…”

Sam’s smile faltered a bit. She didn’t need to be reminded of the problem in the bedroom. It had all been laughs and jokes a minute ago with Nina but in the cold light of day she was back to feeling annoyed. How could she not? Sam had spent years trying to prove how big she was and how she didn’t need help from a “normal” sized person. She had rejected anything childish as she overcompensated, and now she was going to have to sleep in a crib. Her friends didn’t say anything but Sam was sure they were all thinking it was good she would be in there, that she would be safe…

“Sam?” Nina put a hand on Sam’s shoulder causing the small woman to jump.

“Sorry, I was miles away.” Sam said quietly.

“That’s alright.” Nina smiled, “Amy was just asking what we’re going to do for dinner tonight. There’s a range of restaurants and takeaways.”

“I don’t mind.” Sam shrugged, “As long as I’m paying.”

“Sam, we sho-….” Nina started.

“Nope.” Sam smiled, “I insist on paying for dinner tonight.”

“You won’t hear me complain.” Chrissy laughed.

---

After a couple of hours of settling in the four girls started getting ready for dinner. They had decided on visiting the sports bar, only Chrissy was really into sport but they all had a hankering for some burgers and the menu looked very appetising. They wouldn’t need their jackets so they got dressed in a casual manner, for Sam that mean a pair of light brown shorts and a pink t-shirt. Just like her underwear most of Sam’s clothing was bought in the children’s section, she tried to find the plainest clothes possible but it wasn’t always easy.

The one problem with the sports bar was that it wasn’t part of the main complex. Instead it was further back towards the rear of the park, which meant the four women had a bit of a walk ahead of them. It did mean that they would get to have a look around at some of the facilities at least.

“Is everyone ready?” Nina asked as they put their shoes on, “Sam, do you need to go to the bathroom?”

“Why are you singling me out?” Sam asked defensively.

“Well, it’s just…” Nina trailed off awkwardly.

Sam knew she was being asked in particular because she was the one who often struggled with getting caught needing the bathroom, not least of all on the very drive to the resort. Even worse, Sam did indeed need the bathroom. She wordlessly got up and walked through to her bedroom with her cheeks turning a deep red. She was already planning to go, she didn’t need to be reminded!

Once Sam was finished up in the bathroom she joined the others by the front door. It didn’t seem anyone else needed to visit the little girls’ room. After final checks to make sure everyone had their money and keys they left the lodge.

Sam soon forgot her woes as they started walking. The resort was beautiful, the woodlands felt so relaxing and although there were thousands of people there it almost felt like it was just the four of them. The trees did a wonderful job blocking the sight and sound of everyone else making it very relaxing. The only downside for Sam was the walking itself. Her shorter legs meant she had to work twice as hard to keep up and although her friends tried to keep a slow pace for her it was still hard work.

They passed the central building as they walked and saw part of the huge swimming area. Midforest was known for its excellent swimming facilities and it was obvious why just from the little Sam could see. The pool went from outdoors to indoors, it had slides, some rapids, a lazy river, a Jacuzzi and a host of other fun activities. She couldn’t even see what they had inside.

As they continued walking they walked past a go-karting track, closed for the evening now with just a couple of employees doing some maintenance. Further on was the building that contained the escape rooms and then very close to the sports plaza itself was the sky high obstacle course that was a long way up some very tall trees. Sam had to crane her neck until she was looking almost straight up to see some of the wires and walkways.

Finally the sports plaza came into view. The building looked more modern than anything else around and it was set next to a couple of enclosed soccer pitches and basketball courts. In front of it was a large open green area that Sam thought would be full of people having picnics during the day. The four women walked across and into the plaza.

The plaza was quite busy with people having dinner. As Nina sorted out a table at the attached restaurant Sam walked further back and leaned around the wall to see some indoor sport activities like badminton and table tennis. She was impressed, there was truly so much to do and there was no way they’d get to experience it all in one week.

“Sam?” Amy called out.

Sam turned around to see she was being waved over. She hurried back and followed the other three to an empty table. People stared as she went by and Sam knew exactly what they were thinking. They were wondering why this little girl was being allowed to wander somewhat alone. Sam wished she had a megaphone so she could announce to everyone whenever she walked into a room that she was indeed an adult.

“Table for four. Ah, I’ll get a highchair for the little one.” A waiter said as they reach one of the few free tables.

“That’s not necessary.” Chrissy said before the waiter could walk away and before Sam could explode at him.

“It’s not?” The waiter asked.

“I’m twenty-one.” Sam growled through gritted teeth.

“Oh, right, well…” The waiter looked unsure, “It’s just we don’t have booster seats and the tables are quite high…”

“I’ll manage.” Sam said as she walked over to the chairs and with a little difficulty clambered up on to one.

“I’ll be right back with some menus then.” The waiter said with a smile. He seemed very rushed and with the amount of people dining in the restaurant that evening Sam wasn’t surprised.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” Nina asked as she sat down next to Sam.

Sam nodded and tried her best to smile. The issue was that she was much lower than the table, if she wanted to see over the top she had to stand up. This wasn’t a problem at home, she had a booster seat that lifted her up and although a little embarrassing it worked well, obviously she didn’t have it with her here.

Due to the business of the restaurant it took a few minutes until the waiter came back with the menus. Three regular foldout menus were placed on the table along with one very colourful one. The brightly coloured one was in front of Sam and as she pulled it closer to her she realised the distracted waiter had brought her a children’s menu before hurrying off to another table.

“It’s alright, Sam.” Nina quickly said when she saw the problem, “You can share mine.”

“Thanks.” Sam said quietly as she pushed the kids menu away from her.

---

You can find out what happens next in Sam's latest adventure RIGHT NOW at: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sams-vacation-93387108

• Like 5

Twice in one chapter Nina is at the center of a "mistake" about Sam's age? First, the crib; second, the kids' menu. I sense a possibility: could she have pre-arranged the crib and simply lied about its needing to remain? Could she, in the same vein, have discussed the menu thing with the waiter earlier? And what would be her goal in either of these cases, anyway?

Hmmmm...

The girls' first meal at Midforest doesn't go exactly as they had planned. Once back hme Sam and Nina have to confront a rather embarrassing situation.

---

This is the place I would normally plug my Patreon. However, as I'm sure many of you are aware Patreon has decided to purge ABDL content from their website. So far my Patreon has been spared but the axe will drop sooner or later so I can't in good faith ask anyone to sign up when I have no idea if it will still exist in the morning. I have plans to move to a new service. I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

However, money is going to be tight. So if you do wish to support me here is a link to my Paypal: https://paypal.me/Elfy88

If you wish to support my writing right now it would be better to donate directly rather than going through Patreon. All money I recieve goes towards paying bills and allows me to write as much as I can for all of you ❤️ 

---

When Nina had picked out what she wanted she handed the menu to Sam. They already knew most of the food options from looking at the restaurant’s section on the Midforest website so it didn’t take long for everyone to be ready. Sam had decided on a simple burger and fries along with a soda. Whilst they waited for the waiter to come back they spoke amongst each other but Sam was starting to get quite uncomfortable standing up like she was forced to. How she wished she had brought the booster seat she used at home. When the drinks arrived Sam had to say something.

“Erm, excuse me?” Sam said just as the waiter was turning away. He stopped and looked at Sam as if surprised she was addressing him. She’d already been told the answer to this question but was so desperate that she asked anyway. It was a different waiter and she hoped that meant a different answer, “Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you had any sort of… booster seat?”

“Booster seat?” The waiter replied with a furrowed brow.

“Yeah, something I can sit on so I can see the table more easily.” Sam was going red in the face.

“We don’t, I’m afraid, we don’t encourage parents to bring their children here since alcohol is-…” The waiter started.

“I’m not a child.” Sam interrupted.

“Yes, of course, my apologies.” The waiter clearly had a hard time accepting that, “What I mean to say is that the only thing I think we have that would help in your, erm, “situation”… is the highchair.”

Sam felt like she was in an impossible situation. The highchair would certainly be more comfortable for her but it would also be humiliating. On the other hand her legs were aching from all the walking and standing on the chair was going to be taxing. That wasn’t to mention that despite standing the table was still a little too high for her.

“Your food is being prepared.” The waiter finally continued when Sam still hadn’t said anything several seconds later, “Why don’t you have a think about it and I’ll come back?”

Sam nodded her head mutely. She looked down at her small legs and wished she were normal. Even if she had been a foot taller, still remarkably small compared to other people, she would feel so much better about herself.

“You could sit on one of our laps?” Chrissy suggested with a non-committal shrug.

“I don’t think she’s going to what to do that.” Amy replied nervously.

The reason Sam’s friends got a little nervous when her height became a problem is because they knew she was liable to explode at them. She always tried to rein in her emotions but when she got frustrated she lashed out, she always regretted her actions very quickly but in the moment there was little she could do to control herself.

“It’s up to Sam.” Nina said to defuse the situation. She hesitated then continued, “But I think we would all understand if you took the highchair. I can see you’re struggling and none of us want that.”

“No one would know but us.” Amy continued, “And we won’t tell anyone. You won’t see any of these strangers again either.”

Sam didn’t know what to do. It was true that she wasn’t comfortable but the highchair represented everything she hated about herself and how people saw her. If she was totally detached from the situation emotionally she would know that it was the right choice, the problem was she wasn’t detached at all. She was a very emotional woman.

“Looks like you’ll have to make your mind up soon.” Chrissy said as she looked over her shoulder, “Dinner’s coming.”

“And it looks like they might be making your decision for you…” Nina muttered.

Sam had to stand on tip-toes to see over the top of the table. She saw three waiters coming their way. Two were carrying trays with their meals on them and the third was carrying a large white highchair. Sam’s face immediately went red and she pouted angrily.

“We’ll send it back.” Amy quickly said when she saw Sam’s face.

The waiters came over and started putting the food on the table. The highchair was pulled up to the side of the table, Sam looked at it as if it was somehow a threat to her. As the food was put down the girls remained in awkward silence.

“The highchair isn’t necessary.” Sam said without looking any of the waiters in the eye.

“I’m afraid we are going to require you to use it.” The waiter who had originally took their order said somewhat apologetically.

“Excuse me?” Sam asked in disbelief.

“I spoke to the manager after our last conversation and she says that you can’t stand on the seat like that to eat in case you hurt yourself.” The waiter looked very uncomfortable delivering this news.

“This is ridiculous!” Chrissy said loudly. Sam appreciated being defended but she wished her friend would keep her voice down, people were looking over at them now.

“Sir, could she just put her food on the seat next to her?” Amy asked as she indicated the leather booth seat.

“I’ll ask my manager.” The waiter said after some hesitation, “I apologise for the inconvenience.”

“We should make a complaint.” Chrissy said as the waiter hurried away.

“Please… It’s fine.” Sam looked up at Chrissy.

This whole episode was mortifying for Sam and the longer it went on the more people were taking notice. It didn’t take a rocket scientist for the people nearby to work out who the highchair was supposed to be for.

“It’s not fine.” Chrissy continued, “They should be prepared for people with special requirements!”

“Chrissy, calm down.” Nina said as she placed a hand on her friend’s arm.

Chrissy muttered darkly to herself as Sam sat down on the chair to rest her legs. If she had known what an ordeal this would be she would’ve stayed at home. A minute later the waiter finally returned, he was smiling which seemed like a good sign.

“The manager says you can use the seat next to you as long as you stay seated.” The waiter confirmed.

Sam smiled a little and nodded her head. As the waiter dragged the highchair away Nina helped Sam lower the food from the table to the seat. It was a less than ideal situation and it made Sam feel like she wasn’t really a part of the group. As her friends conversed she felt almost like a little troll hunched over and almost completely absent from the view of the others. Maybe the highchair would’ve been a better option if it meant she could feel like a part of things.

At least the food was nice. Sam thoroughly enjoyed her burger and by the time she was half way through it she was full. The problem with ordering adult-sized meals was that she could only rarely finish them, her small stomach filled up too fast.

After everyone was fed the mood had lifted somewhat. They all sat back in their seats and smiled, things felt less serious now that they had eaten and decompressed. It had been a stressful first day and Sam was ready to go back to the lodge and chill out. She felt kind of bad for how up and down her mood had been, the whole highchair situation seemed less serious in hindsight.

“Shall we pay and leave?” Amy asked as she finished her drink.

“Or we could just leave.” Chrissy jokingly suggested.

“Leave it to me.” Sam said as she slid her way to the edge of the seat.

“Are you sure?” Nina asked, “I know things didn’t exactly go swimmingly.”

“I’m positive.” Sam smiled.

When the waiter finally came over he looked at Sam’s three friends as he held the card machine. He seemed surprised when they pointed towards Sam. He crouched down so Sam could pay and when it came through he wished them a good night before apologising to Sam for the trouble.

The air had cooled somewhat as the four women exited the restaurant. The sun had nearly set and the air had picked up a noticeable chill. Sam shivered a little but she wasn’t too cold. They took their time going back to the lodge, the conversation was pleasant and they spent a lot of the walk laughing.

“Oh my goodness!” Amy exclaimed. She had stopped so suddenly that Sam ended up walking right into the back of her legs.

“What?” Chrissy asked as she stood next to the nerdy girl.

Amy pointed off the side of the road where there was a small clearing surrounded by thick woodland and at first Sam didn’t know what she was looking at. Sam was just about to ask what was up when she saw the tiniest movement, she gasped as she realised there were a couple of deep staring right back at them. They were so perfectly camouflaged that it was only when one of their ears twitched that she realised anything was there at all.

“Oh wow…” Sam whispered.

Standing barely thirty feet away from the girls was a little family of deer. Two adults standing bolt upright and staring at the women as well as a small baby deer that was sniffing the ground curiously. The scene was so peaceful Sam almost felt like she would be able to walk over and pet the wild animals. In felt like everyone stood and watched this lovely display of nature for several minutes before the deer finally moved on.

“I love this place!” Amy excitedly exclaimed once the deer had left their eyesight.

Sam smiled. Despite all the difficulties she had encountered she really couldn’t argue that Midforest was beautiful. For a city girl like herself it was almost magical. It was easy to forget that when Sam was being confronted by her own limitations but she hoped that after the stress of that day she would be able to enjoy the rest of her holiday much more.

By the time the four women had got back to their lodge the sun had set and it was getting dark. They had talked about playing a board game together in front of the fire that evening but it was instead decided that they would have an early night. Sam wasn’t going to complain, she felt exhausted, but when she went into the bedroom she was confronted with the baby bed yet again.

“How are we going to do this?” Nina asked nervously.

Sam walked up to the crib and looked around it. She could tell her cheeks had gone pink. There didn’t seem to be any way to lower the side and the top of the crib was several times higher than Sam herself. It seemed the only way in was over the top and there was no way she would be able to climb it.

“Maybe I should take it.” Nina suggested.

“It’s fine…” Sam sighed. She would’ve loved for someone else to take the baby bed but it was obvious only one of them would fit. Nina would’ve been hunched up and pressed against the bars.

“You could take the couch?” Nina shrugged.

“I don’t think that would be very comfortable at all.” Sam replied. She had considered that possibility herself but whilst the couches were comfy she doubted she would get a good night’s sleep on them.

“OK, well, do you want to get into your PJs in the bathroom?” Nina asked. The light in the room was dim but Sam thought she saw her friend blushing a little.

“I, erm, I usually sleep naked.” Sam looked down at her feet bashfully.

“O-OK.” Nina stuttered.

“It’s fine though.” Sam quickly continued, “I can take my clothes off under the covers.”

“That’s all well and good.” Nina said as she walked over to the crib herself, “But how are you going to get in?”

Sam knew the answer and she was pretty sure Nina knew the answer as well but neither of them wanted to say it. Since there was no way of lowering the side of the crib the only way in would be over the top. There was no way Sam would be able to climb up by herself. She looked at Nina who still looked very nervous. As someone who hated any dependence on another Sam really wished she didn’t have to say this next bit.

“You’re going to have to be lift me up.” Sam muttered.

“W-What?” Nina asked. She was being polite but surely she knew that this was the only way.

“Lift me up and put me in the…” Sam didn’t want to say the word “crib” out loud.

“Right now?” Nina asked.

“I need to brush my teeth first.” Sam said as she turned towards their en suite bathroom.

Sam had to stand on tip-toes to reach the light switch and then walked into the bathroom. She let out a deep breath as she looked at the sink, it was predictably high. Sam lowered the toilet lid and climbed up on top. She reached up for the edge of the sink and again lifted herself up and into the ceramic bowl. She was a little out of breath after the effort but she took her toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. So many daily activities most people took for granted were so much harder for Sam.

Sitting on the edge of the sink and looking into the mirror Sam reflected on just how crazy the day had been. She’d experienced such highs and lows already and it was only the first day. From nearly wetting herself, to being in such a pretty place to the scene in the restaurant… It had been very topsy-turvy.

After a couple of minutes scrubbing her teeth Sam spat into the bowl near her feet and turned on the faucet for a few seconds. She retreated back down to the floor using the same route that had got her up to the sink in the first place. She paused for a few seconds and then walked back into the bedroom. Nina was sitting on the edge of her bed, she jumped up when Sam turned off the bathroom light.

“Ready?” Nina asked.

“As I’ll ever be.” Sam replied grimly.

Sam wasn’t really sure how this was going to work as Nina stood right in front of her. She awkwardly raised her arms a little bit as Nina bent over and moved out her hands with trepidation. Sam could see Nina was trembling slightly as her hands touched Sam’s sides.

Not since she had been a child had Sam allowed another person to lift her up but now she could feel Nina gripping her slightly and a second later her feet left the ground. Sam couldn’t help a small panicked flail at the alien feeling as Nina kept her at arm’s length and slowly lowered her into the crib. When Sam’s feet touched the mattress Nina pulled her hands back.

“Was that OK? I didn’t hurt you did I?” Nina quickly asked.

Nina was looking at Sam over the top of the crib wither her hands clutching the top horizontal rail. Sam had never felt smaller than when she looked up at her friend like this. The vertical bars seem to stretch higher as Sam started to settle down.

“I’m fine.” Sam said a bit gruffly. Despite it being her idea she still felt a little annoyed that it had come to this.

“Alright, well, just let me know if you need anything.” Nina said. She flashed a small smile and then retreated to her own bed.

Sam slipped the covers over her and rather awkwardly got undressed. She pushed her clothes towards the far corner, unfortunately they fell through a gap in the bars and landed in a pile on the floor. Sam looked around at her new surroundings. There really wasn’t much to see. A couple of plain white pillows, plain white sheets and the towering metal bars which were also white.

“This feels like a prison cell.” Sam said as she wrapped her small hands around two of the bars.

“Does that make me the warden?” Nina asked jokingly as she got under her own covers.

Sam snorted with laughter despite her position. She laid back against the pillows and tried to pretend she wasn’t in a baby’s crib. She tried to think of it as just a different type of bed that had some bars on the sides. It wasn’t easy.

“Goodnight.” Nina called out into the dark room.

“Night.” Sam replied as she rolled over and closed her eyes.

---

The next part, as always, is on Patreon but I don't suggest you pledge to me until I find a service which is less likely to delete my profile tomorrow.

• Like 6

The girls' first meal at Midforest doesn't go exactly as they had planned. Once back hme Sam and Nina have to confront a rather embarrassing situation.

---

My writing is my passion and my income. I'm only able to write as much as I do because of the wonderful support from my subscribers. With the ABDL purge on Patreon hurting my income dramatically I have set up a couple of alternatives. If you enjoy my work and want to support me there has never been a time where I need it more. For $5 you can see every update to my stories one week before anyone else and for $10 you get early access PLUS access to 50+ stories EXCLUSIVE to subscribers. There are other rewards and tiers available including discounted commissions. To find out more please consider visiting one of my subscription sites. Prices, rewards and eveything else are the same across both

https://reamstories.com/elfy

https://subscribestar.adult/elfy

Thank you for reading and supporting me and my work ❤️

---

Sam tossed left and right as she fitfully slept. A couple of times she woke herself up by banging into the bars. Her eyes opened up and she pushed herself tiredly into a sitting position. She looked around at her bars and for a second couldn’t work out what had disturbed her. That was until she felt her bladder telling her she needed the toilet.

“Damn it…” Sam muttered as she looked around at the cage surrounding her.

There was no doubt that she needed to visit the bathroom. It wasn’t uncommon for her to need to go there in the night thanks to her small bladder, it was a problem she hadn’t thought about before falling asleep. It was a fairly massive oversight because she knew she wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep. She had no idea what the time was and since her phone was on the table next to Nina’s bed she wouldn’t be able to find out.

Sam pulled uselessly at the bars but they didn’t budge. She started trying to climb up them but her grip kept failing her until she slid back down to the mattress. She could feel herself starting to panic, she already knew she was stuck in the crib until she was helped out but she hadn’t felt quite so trapped until that moment. She needed to go to the bathroom, a perfect normal adult thing to do, and yet she couldn’t. Annoyingly, the baby furniture designed to keep small children in place was just as effective on her.

There was only one option and that was to wake up Nina. She really, really didn’t want to do that. Sam already felt like a massive burden on her friends whenever they would have to alter their plans or make special accommodations for her, she hated to bother them.

Sam tried laying back down and sleeping. It was useless. Her bladder was aching and now that she had noticed the discomfort it wouldn’t just go away. She tried to wait, the sun would come up sooner or later and then Nina would help her out. It soon became clear that waiting wasn’t going to work either as the minutes trickled by and there was no sign of the morning.

“Nina…” Sam whispered into the darkness.

There was no response. In the darkness Sam could just about make out the lump that was her roommate curled up in the bed. Sam bit her lip and stood up. One of her hands almost instinctively went down to cover her private parts, not because of modesty but because of a childish attempt to stop what seemed like an inevitable accident occurring.

“Nina?” Sam said a bit louder. Her voice cracked a little.

Sam felt ashamed of what was going on. She wished there was literally any other way out of the crib. She had spent years not accepting help because she wanted to be just as adult as her friends and now she was stuck and desperate for their help. She felt so stupid for being in this situation in the first place. What other twenty-one year-old woman would have to wake their friend up just so they could use the bathroom?

“Nina!” Sam said at just slightly more than her regular speaking voice.

Sam held her breath as she watched the lump on the mattress roll over but seemingly not wake. The night had brought a slight chill to the air and she shivered. She looked around for her clothes before realising they had fallen off the bed. She rested her forehead against the bars. Despite Sam’s small size everything was in proportion, she may have been as short as a toddler but she was still fully developed. The last thing she wanted to do was show Nina her bare breasts or anything else but the floor was definitely out of reach.

“NINA!” Sam forced herself to shout. She could feel heat flushing her face.

Nina let out a little yelp as she quickly sat bolt upright and looked around in the darkness. Sam watched the newly awakened girl look around until her gaze fell upon her. Even in the darkness Sam thought she could see her roommate’s eyes widen. Sam was doing her best to cover herself but she was still butt naked.

“Sam?” Nina asked, “What’s going on? What’s the matter?”

“I… I need the bathroom.” Sam said quietly.

“The bathroom?” Nina seemed to think for a second, “Oh, you need my help.”

“Yeah…” Sam said slowly, “Sorry. I didn’t want to wake you.”

Nina quickly checked her phone before standing up. She was wearing a pink nightie that ended just below her knees. Sam noticed her friend couldn’t seem to take her eyes off her, it certainly wasn’t making Sam any more comfortable with her nakedness.

“Why are you…?” Nina started.

“My clothes fell off the side of the bed.” Sam tried to keep her voice neutral, “If you could just…”

Sam had been about to suggest that Nina grab her clothes so she could cover up before leaving the crib but Nina was already acting. Before Sam could finish her sentence Nina had reached over the top of the crib and putting her hands on Sam’s sides. She lifted Sam up and the small woman’s hands automatically moved from covering herself to holding Nina’s arms. It was the first time she had ever been so exposed to someone since she learnt to dress herself as a child.

Sam was in shock. She was completely naked and exposed as Nina lifted her up and over the bars. It was hard to tell which of the girls was blushing more. Sam was placed on the floor and immediately turned away from her friend.

“I’ll wait here.” Nina said as she sat back on the edge of her bed.

Sam hurried into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She let out a long shaky breath. She couldn’t believe she had just shown her naked body to Nina. Thanks to her hate for her own body she never got naked in front of anyone. She didn’t linger too long though, her body was still aching for the toilet.

Sam clambered up and sat on the toilet. A second later she was finally able to relief herself. When she had finished and cleaned up she hopped down to the floor and looked at the door. On the other side, in the bedroom that she had to go back in, was a woman who had seen her naked and would see her that way again. Sam had seen the look on Nina’s face, she had seen the shock and what she assumed was revulsion, it was exactly why Sam had made sure she was always covered up. Right then and there she wished she was back home and tucked up in her own bed.

After another couple of minutes Sam finally opened the door and stepped back into the dark bedroom. Nina was exactly where she had been when Sam went into the bathroom. She looked over and when she saw Sam half-covering herself up she quickly looked away again.

“I’m sorry for all this.” Sam muttered quietly.

“No, don’t be, it’s not your fault.” Nina replied, “There’s nothing to be sorry about. Nobody could’ve predicted this damn crib was going to be here.”

“I mean…” Sam started, “Never mind.”

Sam was apologising more that Nina had been forced to look at her naked body. It was too difficult to explain and it was obvious Nina wanted to get back to sleep. After a little awkward gestures Sam was lifted up and placed back into the crib. Nina smiled down at Sam and then retreated to her own covers.

“Thank you.” Sam practically whispered.

“You’re welcome.” Nina replied with a yawn, “If you need more help just let me know.”

---

The next time Sam opened her eyes it was the morning and Nina’s phone alarm was blaring. Sam rolled over to see Nina’s outstretched arm grope around the bedside table before finally getting to her phone and turning the alarm off. It seemed like Nina was just going to go back to sleep until she propped herself up on her elbows and let her cover fall off her face. Her hair was a bit of a mess with loose strands pointing in all directions, for whatever reason Sam felt that the look suited her.

“Ugh, who thought it was a good idea to go on a vacation that required us to set alarms?” Nina moaned.

“I think that was you.” Sam replied.

“You should never listen to me.” Nina smiled as she got up and stretched. She yawned as she gave her sleepy brain a few seconds to properly wake up, “That’s rule one.”

Sam watched Nina pull her nightie over her head and start getting dressed for the day with very little modesty. Sam had to admire Nina’s confidence, not to mention her body. She soon realised she was staring and looked away just as Nina turned around.

“Oh, damn, you probably want me to get you out of there.” Nina said.

“Could you pass me some clothes first?” Sam asked. She should’ve been more assertive in asking for them last night.

If Nina felt at all embarrassed about what had happened she did an admirable job of hiding it. She went to Sam’s suitcase and pulled out a few things that she slipped through the bars of the crib, she then turned around and went into the bathroom. Sam appreciated the privacy even if Nina had seen everything the previous night anyway.

Sam put on her bra, it was an A-cup which was very generous for Sam’s chest. In truth even a training bra was a bit extravagant on her. She picked up the panties Nina had tossed her way and winced where she saw the childish designs on them. How she wished she could find some plainer underwear that fit her. Sam put on the dark blue blouse and jeans that had been passed to her and called out to Nina that she was ready.

Sam stood up near the bars and lifted her arms as Nina walked over. The larger woman’s hands clutched Sam and lifted her over the white bars. As much as she didn’t want it to be so she was starting to get used to this manhandling.

Nina went out into the living area and Sam heard her talking to the others. In the meantime she spent a little time alone to make herself more presentable, she didn’t feel a pressing need for the bathroom but she went anyway since she didn’t want a repeat of any of the problems of the previous day.

“Hi Sam. Sleep well?” Amy asked when Sam joined the others.

“Not too bad.” Sam lied. She hoped Nina would keep what happened a secret between the two of them.

“Well at least you had a good night.” Chrissy said from the dining table where she was eating breakfast, “I had to spend the whole night listening to Amy snore.”

“I don’t snore!” Amy complained.

“She sounded like a walrus with a cold.” Chrissy said to Sam and Nina.

“I don’t snore!” Amy repeated. Her cheeks had gone a little rosy, “… Do I?”

Sam couldn’t help but giggle. She joined the others at the table and Nina was nice enough to bring her a bowl of cereal. She stood on her seat and then climbed up on to the edge of the table. No one batted an eyelid, it was how she sat at home if they were all eating together.

“Why are we up so early anyway?” Sam asked as she ate.

“It’s 10am.” Amy frowned.

“That’s early for a vacation.” Nina answered for Sam. The toddler-sized woman nodded her head.

“We are up early because we have activities booked.” Chrissy said, “Starting with… a drumroll please?”

Nina tapped her hands alternately no the table. At this resort it was strongly advised you booked a lot of your activities before you arrived, especially for the more popular activities. Chrissy had insisted on keeping it a secret for excitement but all the girls had at least suggested what they would like to do. She built to a crescendo and then pointed at Chrissy for the answer.

“Go-karting!” Chrissy said with a big smile and her arms outstretched.

“Cool!” Nina nodded her head.

“Is it going to be safe?” Amy asked. She was already looking nervous.

“Of course it is!” Chrissy replied dismissively, “They have all the protective equipment for us.”

Sam was excited. Due to her size she had never been able to experience driving in any way so this would be a novel experience. She was a little anxious though, after all her height was an issue in most vehicles and she was concerned it would be the same for these karts.

“Are you sure I’ll be able to do it?” Sam asked. She didn’t want to dampen the excitement.

“I think so.” Chrissy replied, “When I booked it online it said it was for all ages… Not that I’m saying you aren’t an adult of course…”

“I get it.” Sam said with a smile. Her fears were alleviated somewhat.

---

If you want to find out what happens next you can do so RIGHT NOW at either of the following links:

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/382f1a0e-8ccf-46ec-8a8e-050b305b4461

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1100442

• Like 4

Sam's vacation has had a rocky start but she's hoping that going out and doing some activities will distract her from the problems she has experienced. The girls are heading to the go-kart track, however once there problems quickly arise...

---

My writing is my passion and my income. I'm only able to write as much as I do because of the wonderful support from my subscribers. With the ABDL purge on Patreon hurting my income dramatically I have set up a couple of alternatives. If you enjoy my work and want to support me there has never been a time where I need it more. For $5 you can see every update to my stories one week before anyone else and for $10 you get early access PLUS access to 50+ stories EXCLUSIVE to subscribers. There are other rewards and tiers available including discounted commissions. To find out more please consider visiting one of my subscription sites. Prices, rewards and eveything else are the same across both

---

Once breakfast was done the friends started to get ready for their trip out. There was a lot of excitement as they put on their shoes and made their way towards where the map said the track was. Fortunately for Sam the walk wasn’t nearly as long as the previous day’s trip to dinner had been. She did, however, have to put up with the usual stares from people. The worst was when they were walking alongside families and their small children were the same height or slightly taller than her.

“Here we are.” Chrissy said as they turned down a small path.

As they walked down the dirt path bordered by small log fences a group of people were coming the other way. Sam smiled as the people leaving the track excitedly talked about what they had just done. They certainly made everything seem very exciting.

There was a turn-off just ahead that led to a large building with bright colours on the front. Sam saw a sign above the door that said “Junior Drivers” and she assumed that was for the young kids that were too small to handle the powerful gas powered karts on the main track.

“You wait to you see my lap times.” Chrissy said as they turned a corner and approached the booth, “I’m going to smoke you all.”

“Just remember I’ve never actually driven before.” Sam replied prompting laughs from the others.

As they reached a wooden hut in a clearing they saw the track spreading out before them. The concrete track twisted around the open space and a part of the track even wound its way around some trees. On either side of the track were old tyres painted red and white marking the edges and providing some safety in case they lost control.

In the middle of the track and surrounded by the circuit was a general maintenance area where employees in high-visibility vests were tuning up some of the karts. Meanwhile, on the track, there were six karts set up at the finish line. Clearly another couple of people would be joining them that morning.

“Are you guys the Walker party?” Asked a young man in a dark green “Midforest” uniform using Chrissy’s last name, since she was the one who had booked everything it was her name that appeared on the employee’s paper.

“That’s us.” Chrissy confirmed.

“Cool, I’m Ryan, you’re about five minutes early. We should have two more people joining us and then we’ll get going.” Ryan smiled and then went back into the small hut leaving Sam and her friends to wait.

Sam felt butterflies in her stomach. She was excited but that didn’t mean she wasn’t also nervous. The four girls were leaning against the fence as the other two people joining them arrived. They appeared to be a couple and nodded greetings as they reached the others.

“Excited?” Nina asked Sam.

“Yeah…” Sam said slowly as she looked out at the track, “The only thing is… I don’t know how I’ll reach the pedals.”

“I’m sure they have something for you.” Nina replied, “They might have to just replace one of the karts with one that suits your needs.”

“I guess…” Sam said slowly.

Sam wished she could be as confident that the people here were ready for her as Nina was. The trouble was that they had put out six regular karts. If they had been aware of Sam’s special circumstances wouldn’t they have had a kart she could operate prepared?

“Alright.” Ryan came back out having spoken the new pair, “Ready for fun?”

The group nodded and murmured their ascent.

“OK, come through one at a time so we can get your overalls and helmet right.” Ryan said as he opened a gate that led to the track.

Sam was at the back of the group as one by one they filed through the gate. On the other side there were several large boxes containing the overalls and then the helmets were lined up on a table nearby. Once all the other three girls had gone through Ryan saw Sam and frowned.

“I’m with them.” Sam said when she saw him checking his clipboard.

“I’m sorry but we have a minimum height requirement for this track.” Ryan said, “It should’ve said so on the website.”

“What!?” Chrissy had heard what was going on whilst half in the overalls and holding a helmet. She jogged over, “The website said this activity was available for everyone!”

“We have karting for all ages.” Ryan nodded, “But this track has a minimum age of thirteen.”

“I’m twenty-one!” Sam complained.

“I’m sorry.” Ryan raised his hands to say there was nothing he could do, “There is a height requirement. There’s just no way you’ll be able to reach the pedals.”

Sam’s shoulders sagged. Her fears had been realised.

“Well then, none of us are doing it.” Chrissy said as she started to unzip the driving suit.

“No… It’s OK.” Sam said as she looked up at her friend, “I want you to have fun.”

“But we don’t want to leave you out.” Chrissy looked almost as disappointed as Sam.

“Seriously, it’s fine.” Sam said, “I’ll watch.”

“Are you sure?” Chrissy asked.

“Positive.” Sam nodded.

“Alright. We’ll make it up to you later.” Chrissy said with a smile, “I don’t know how but we will.”

Sam nodded again as Chrissy went over to the over two and told them the bad news. Ryan apologised again as he closed the small gate and Sam was left looking between two logs as everyone walked on to the track and got in their karts. As Ryan went around turning each engine on one by one the noise level grew. Sam tried to ignore the pangs of jealousy as everyone got ready to start.

A light by the finish line went green and the karts all pulled away. Chrissy immediately put her foot down and skidded around the first corner so quickly Sam was sure she was going into the barriers, she avoided it by the skin of her teeth. Nina came next followed by the two strangers. Finally Amy trundled past going at a very pedestrian speed, as she went round the first corner the rest of the racers were halfway around the first lap. Sam couldn’t help but smile.

For fifteen minutes Sam watched her friends going around the track. As much as she liked seeing her friends having a good time she felt angry. Angry at the world, a little angry at her friends and a lot of anger at herself. She could admit her anger at her friends was misplaced, she couldn’t blame them for going on and having fun when she told them to. But she was most definitely angry at life.

The longer Sam stood there watching everyone else have fun the more she started to resent her circumstances again. So many times in her past she had been left out of fun activities because she couldn’t physically do it. Sam had really wanted to take part in sport whilst at school but she just couldn’t compete in anything. She always tried to pretend it didn’t bother her but it did, it really frustrated her. The world wasn’t built for people as short as she was and it meant doing anything required lots of planning and potential humiliation. The meal last night being one example and this was yet another. Sam wondered what sins she must’ve committed in a past life to cause this.

“Hello, are you lost?” A woman’s voice asked.

Sam turned around to see an older woman in the same dark green Midforest uniform that Ryan had worn. Her shoulder length dirty blonde hair was greying in places and she had the first signs of wrinkles on her face. She was bending over slightly just a few feet away and from the smile on her face it was clear she was yet another adult who automatically thought Sam was a child. A collection of karts noisily passed the finish line nearby.

“No. I’m twenty-one years-old, thanks.” Sam sighed. She tried to have patience because she knew how she looked but it was still embarrassing and annoying to have to repeat that she was an adult all the time.

“Really?” The woman seemed unconvinced despite Sam’s protestations.

The woman stood up and walked up to the fence next to Sam. She watched Amy crawl past at barely more than walking pace. Sam wished this employee would go way, having her there made Sam feel like she was being babysat.

“I’m guessing you were too small for these karts.” The woman said.

“Yep.” Sam replied shortly.

“Are your parents out there?” The woman asked.

“I told you… I’m not a child.” Sam spoke through gritted teeth.

“We DO have some karts that would suit you, I think.” The woman suggested, “If you were interested…”

“You do?” Sam asked with a frown. If that was the case why hadn’t Ryan mentioned it earlier?

“Yep. My name is Karen. What’s yours?” The woman asked.

“Sam.” Sam replied.

“So, what do you say?” Karen asked, “Want to come and see what we have available for you?”

Sam really didn’t know where this was going but with forty-five minutes until the others were finished on the karts she wanted to do something. The temptation to agree and go with this woman was strong just for something to do, it couldn’t really be worse than just standing at the fence watching others have fun and ruminating.

“I guess.” Sam said slowly.

“Great.” Karen smiled, “I’ll tell Ryan to tell your guardians where you are when they are done.”

“They aren’t my-… Hey!” Sam exclaimed.

Without warning Karen had bent over and lifted Sam off the ground. Sam’s arms and legs flailed as the Midforest employee sat her on her hip. For a few steps Sam couldn’t believe what was happening as she was carried like a child away from the go-kart track.

“We’re not going far.” Karen said happily.

“Put me down!” Sam exclaimed, “I can walk!”

“This is much faster.” Karen dismissed Sam’s complaints with a wave of her hand, “Besides you don’t want to tire your legs out trying to keep up.”

“I don’t care!” Sam shouted. She tried to hit the woman’s chest with her little fist but couldn’t make any impression on the taller woman.

Sam Looked over Karen’s shoulder to see the go-kart track getting smaller. It didn’t seem like any of her friends had noticed she was no longer next to the fence as they kept going around the circuit. Soon the track disappeared from view altogether as Karen carried Sam around the corner and towards the building that had “Junior Drivers” plastered above it. Sam let out a little whimper.

“No need to be scared.” Karen said as she approached the doors.

“I’m not scared!” Sam replied defiantly, “I’ve changed my mind! I want to go back to the track!”

“Don’t be silly.” Karen replied, “You’ll have a great time in here.”

Sam couldn’t understand why Karen wasn’t listening to her. The only answer she had was that it was the same reason most adults didn’t take her seriously. They saw her small size and cherubic face and just acted as if Sam was a child even if she said otherwise. Sam looked around with wide eyes as she was taken through the lobby and to another set of doors.

---

If you want to find out what happens next you can do so RIGHT NOW at either of the following links:

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/661e6fb9-7be7-4ae9-8e5c-41c1305e7e83

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1100442

• Like 7

Having been led away from her friends Sam is placed in a more "appropriate" activity and finds her only choice is to play along and hope no one finds out.

---

---

When these doors opened Sam was greeted by a large hall that was bustling with movement and voices. The room was very colourful, the walls were painted with cityscapes and the large windows cast a lot of light around the space. On the ground was a large carpet, it was green like a field with decorative flowers and plastic animals. Winding its way around the carpet was a large but simple black track. On the far side of the room there was an area of carpet designed to look like a car park and there were traffic lights and traffic cones set up.

Around this “track” was a dozen or so large plastic cars. On four small plastic wheels was a red seating area and a black steering wheel, above that were yellow pillars in each corner that went up and created a roof. The cars were propelled by the children pushing them along with their feet. It was a classic toy for small children.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” Sam gasped.

“This’ll be a lot of fun for you.” Karen smiled. She started carrying Sam towards an empty car.

“I’m twenty-one years-old!” Sam exclaimed. Her voice had a noticeable whine.

“Uh huh.” Karen’s voice made it hard for Sam to know if she was believed or not, “Well, twenty-one years-old or twenty-one months-old, you’ll have plenty of fun until your guardians come pick you up.”

“They’re not my guardians!” Sam balled up her fists with frustration, “They are my friends!”

Karen started lowering Sam towards the car. Sam tried to stop herself being placed in the small plastic vehicle with all her might. She grunted and fought against Karen to try and maintain her dignity. Unfortunately for Sam there was just no way to keep it up for long and every time she managed to stop Karen pushing one part of her into the toy vehicle another part was under the same assault, she just didn’t have the strength to get out of this predicament. No amount of shouting or exclaiming was convincing Karen to stop either.

“Stop being so fussy.” Karen said with a sigh of exasperation.

Sam’s feet had been placed against the car door but now Karen lifted her and she lost her grip. She was put on the seat and held there with one hand whilst the other reached to the safety harness. The seatbelt-like device was pulled across her and locked into place. Sam immediately searched for the release button but couldn’t see one.

“Get me out of this thing!” Sam hissed as her face went a bright red.

“Have fun.” Karen said as she ignored the blushing woman.

“Wait! Come back!” Sam yelled but Karen had already hurried away to help some other child that had got their car stuck and was crying.

Sam pulled against the restraints holding her down but found they wouldn’t budge. She assumed the release was somewhere behind the seat but she couldn’t reach her small arms back to press the button that would free her. She was stuck in that plastic car until someone, an adult, came to let her out. It was a shameful situation for an adult to find themselves in.

As Sam looked out at the room at large she could feel her abject humiliation growing. She saw toddlers having fun, mothers and fathers pushing their children around the track and on one side there seemed to be some basic road safety stuff being taught to kids that were fidgeting and itching to scoot their cars. Sam hated how she was expected to occupy herself like they did, she hated that her feet barely reached the floor just like the babies around her.

At first Sam refused to move and be a part of this charade. She wasn’t going to humiliate herself by acting like a baby. She looked at the other children having the time of their lives with contempt as she folded her arms across her chest. However, after looking around the room Sam discovered a fatal flaw to her plan of remaining motionless.

The big windows that faced the entrance were on the far side of the room. If Sam stayed where she was, partially hidden by the people walking around and some of the equipment then maybe her friends wouldn’t see her and let her out, they might assume she had left already and she would be stuck there even longer. She had to get closer to the windows…

“I’m not playing like these babies. I’m just making sure I can leave as soon as possible.” Sam whispered to herself. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Sam’s lack of stature had led to her being trapped in more than one embarrassing situation throughout her life but this really felt like it was up there in terms of humiliation. Sam placed her feet on the floor and put her hands on the steering wheel. After second- and third-thoughts she finally scooted the vehicle forwards and towards the fake road that all the babies were going around.

Sam tried to turn left at the intersection with the main traffic but after a small movement she suddenly stopped. She frowned and tried again to push forwards. Leaning forwards she willed the car to go but it seemed to be caught on something.

“Come on, you stupid thing.” Sam muttered in frustration.

“That’s the wrong way, Sweetie.” Came a man’s voice, “Look, you have to go the other way with all the other babies, alright?”

“I’m not a… Hey!” Sam started. She felt her little car being turned around. She couldn’t see who was manhandling her thanks to the high back of the seat she was strapped to.

Sam was left facing the pretend road again. She decided that trying to go against traffic and getting constantly turned around by staff would get her nowhere, she would have to play along and go around the track so she could get back to the window. It meant doing three-quarters of a lap. With reluctance Sam started pushing her car forwards again feeling every bit the child she was seen as.

With red cheeks she started following the giggling babies, many of whom with family members helping them. All around her she saw people smiling and encouraging her. It was demeaning but at this point she was past trying to tell people she wasn’t a child, not only was it getting her nowhere but it was embarrassing to say that when she was, by all appearances, acting like a toddler. She tried to swallow the lump of shame in her throat as she scooted her car.

“Hold on.” Karen appeared in front of the car. They were at a traffic light and the Midforest employee had switched it from green to red.

“Come on…” Sam whined inadvertently looking and sounding like someone who was genuinely getting frustrated by driving.

“I see you’ve been watching Mummy or Daddy in traffic.” Karen giggled.

“I… You know I’m not a baby!” Sam exclaimed in frustration. She hit the doors of the plastic car.

“Careful.” Karen warned. Her whole demeanour suddenly changed, “You keep on like that and you’ll get in trouble.”

Sam had to bite her tongue. She didn’t know what this woman was doing or what she was capable of. It would be best for her to just be quiet and do as she said to get through this embarrassing nightmare. There wasn’t even any reason for the light to be red, no one was crossing the “road” or anything.

Eventually, and after an excruciatingly long time, Karen flipped a switch and the light went green. Sam could feel Karen looking at her as she hurriedly scooted her car forwards as quickly as possible. How did it come to this? Sam couldn’t help but wonder how she had ended up in such an embarrassing position, she wished she had made her friends get off those damn karts.

Sam became lost in her dark thoughts. She went beyond regretting that her friends were on the karts to regretting even coming on this damn vacation, it had been nothing but trouble since she had arrived. She became so lost in her own self-pity she didn’t notice that one of the cars in front of her had stopped. She was looking down at the steering wheel and thinking about what she would be doing at home when she crashed into the car in front.

“Oof.” Sam grunted as she came to a sudden stop.

The child who occupied the car in front of Sam burst into loud tears as they unexpectedly jerked forwards. Sam thought it was a bit of an overreaction, she hadn’t been going fast after all, but the Midforest employee, a young man and perhaps the one who had turned her around earlier, was checking on the child.

“I think someone needs to try our road safety course.” The man said as he stood up after the child in front of Sam had calmed down.

“It was an accident I…” Sam couldn’t finish her sentence as the man got behind the car and started pushing it.

For a moment Sam thought he was taking her exactly where she wanted to go but after a dozen or so yards he turned the car and pushed it into the faux parking area. Sam wondered what was going on but was getting no answers.

“Just wait right there, young lady.” The man said.

Sam felt the car jolt and then the man seemingly walked away. She frowned and craned around to try and see what was happening behind her but she was just too short. The windows she had been trying to reach were now close by, Sam tried to push forwards but found she couldn’t move.

“What the hell…?” Sam asked herself. All of a sudden it was like the car had become a statue, it refused to budge a single inch. Some sort of brake had been applied to the car.

As Sam continued to shift position another car rolled up next to her. It contained a curly-haired little boy who was currently sucking his thumb whilst making car noises. A line of drool was coming out of his mouth and the front of his shirt was damp, presumably from more saliva. Sam recoiled. She didn’t like children at the best of times but young ones who were so dirty really grossed her out even more.

Before Sam could get used to this new boy who was worryingly close another car was pushed to a stop on her other side. This one had a little girl who looked even younger than Sam’s other neighbour. She had a pacifier in her mouth and was supported by one of her parents on the far side.

Sam’s heart sped up. She was now assumed to be a baby girl and didn’t feel like she could argue otherwise right there and then. If she suddenly revealed that she was an adult these people would think she was some weird pervert or something. Whatever was happening Sam felt like she had no choice but to play along no matter how embarrassing it was to do so.

“Hey guys and gierls! My name is Steven.” The male Midforest employee appeared in front of the three cars. He spoke in fake excitement as if he was a presenter on children’s television. He sat on a seat in front of a white board set on top of a desk, “Now who wants some cool stickers?”

Sam frowned but there seemed to be enthusiasm on either side of her. She watched Steven reach over and open one of the drawers. He took out a cardboard cut-out of the top of a traffic light. He held it up and pointed at each of the colours.

“Red. Yellow. Green.” Steven smiled, “Does anyone know which colour means it is safe to go?”

Sam couldn’t believe it. She had come on vacation with her friends for new experiences and yet she was now sitting in a toy car being taught the absolute basics of road safety. She wished she could speak up and say there had been a mistake but it was just too embarrassing. Steven looked around at the people in front of him waiting for an answer.

“Gween?” The young boy next to Sam said. He didn’t seem sure.

“Very good!” Steven replied with a big enthusiastic smile, “Green means it is safe. If you see the little green man you can cross the road or if you see a green circle it means that the cars can drive.”

Steven mimed a driving car complete with beeping noise that made the kids laugh. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a green lollypop to hand to the boy who immediately stuck in his mouth with relish. Sam didn’t know what to do, she didn’t want to be found out like this and have these adults think she was there of her own accord, she had to pretend to be little so that they didn’t expect anything was amiss. She tentatively smiled.

“OK, which colour means you stop and wait?” Steven asked as he held up the sign again.

Sam waited for one of the others to answer but they weren’t doing it. The boy had seemingly lost interest and was enjoying his candy and whilst the girl’s mother was trying to help her it seemed she was a bit too young for this. She knew what she had to do.

With trepidation Sam raised her hand into the air. Steven immediately looked at her with a big smile, he nodded encouragingly. Sam swallowed hard, she obviously knew the answer but she had to make sure she didn’t give away her full age.

“R-Red.” Sam said quietly. She made her voice higher although it was already high.

“That’s right!” Steven nodded, “Red means stop. You’re a very clever girl!”

Sam ducked her head in embarrassment. A red sucker was placed on the front of her car and she anxiously took it, when she saw the others waiting she popped the lollypop in her mouth just like the boy next to her.

“Alright, final question…” Steven said and he turned to the young girl next to Sam with his traffic light sign, “Can you point to the colour that means caution?”

Sam watched the girl next to her. She seemed a little confused but between Steven and the girl’s mother they were able to get the little kid to point at the yellow light. The adults clapped and a yellow lollypop was handed to the little girl who immediately replaced her pacifier with it. Sam didn’t think this could get any worse but the safety lessons weren’t over. After the questions the babies had to weave their cars around a figure-eight track and then show they knew to stop for people crossing the road. It went on and on and Sam was just desperate to get away.

“I’m pleased to say you all passed!” Steven held his arms up in the air in triumph.

Sam let out a small smile. She wasn’t at all impressed that she had passed the stupid safety course but she was very glad the ordeal was over. She looked around and saw that there were a lot less people in the hall, they must be coming to the end of the time slot. Sam saw a few stragglers still pushing their cars, a couple of employees gathered by the far wall and…

“Oh no!” Sam whined. She immediately covered her face with her hands.

Standing by the reception desk with looks of pure shock on their faces was Nina, Chrissy and Amy. They were all staring directly at Sam. How long had they been there? What had they seen? At the very least they had seen Sam seemingly “playing” with these kids as she pushed her car around with her feet.

The worst part was that Sam was still strapped into the toy vehicle. Her face glowed bright red as she had to start scooting her way over to her three friends, there was simply no way for her to let herself out. There were tears in her eyes from the sheer shame of how she had been found, her friends would never respect her after this.

“What on Earth…” Chrissy muttered as Sam drew near.

“C-Could one of you help me?” Sam asked quietly, “I think the harness release is on the back of the seat.”

Nina quickly stepped forwards and went behind the car. Sam felt the straps holding her against the seat get pulled at before the correct button was found and she was finally free. It was an awkward climb for Sam to get out of the car and it looked anything but graceful she was sure.

“What’s going on?” Amy asked with concern, “We finished go-karting and were told you were… here.”

Sam explained everything that had happened since the girls got on the go-kart track. She talked about Karen and how she either didn’t believe or didn’t care that Sam was an adult, she told her friends about the toy car she had been put in and the “course” she had just completed. Sam’s friends looked suitably horrified and angry.

“Unbelievable!” Chrissy exclaimed. She turned to the reception desk and stared daggers at the person sitting behind it.

Sam really wanted to just get out of there but Chrissy wasn’t going to leave without speaking her mind. Sam stood next to Amy and Nina and looked down at the floor in shame as Chrissy and the Midforest staff went back and forth. It only stopped after several minutes of raised voices when the receptionist threatened to call security, it was at that point that Amy and Nina pulled Chrissy away. Sam was grateful that her friend would go to defend her but she really wanted to get back to the lodge.

“Oh, erm, before you go…” Steven was standing nearby and looking very surprised at the turn of events. He had no idea that Sam wasn’t actually a small child, “This is for you…”

Sam reached out and took a piece of paper that Steven was holding out. She turned it around and looked at it. She felt her cheeks blazing.

“Road Safety Certificate.” The paper said in a big and posh looking font. There was a space for a name that wasn’t filled in and then, “Is a Safe Driver!”

---

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/a777a06c-34fe-4e99-9b70-7d66ba889020

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1118450

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Babytom948 said:

That would be forcible confinement,call the police!!

If people did that every time it happened... well, we wouldn't have many ABDL stories left :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well I dropped the ball on this one.  Completely missed several additional chapters.  That just made catching up that much better though.  
Loving the story .  I can definitely see the frustration mounting in Sam.  Her friends are trying to help but are actually making things worse with the added attention they are drawing to her. I hope she can find something on this vacation that will allow her to participate as an adult.  I have some serious doubts that will happen though.  

The humiliating time "go-karting" left Sam wanting some alone time. Thankfully her friends allow some time alone and even come home with a nice surprise. As fun as the evening is Sam can't help but notice something seems... different.

---

---

Sam was aware that everyone was looking over her shoulder at the certificate. She quickly folded it up and stuffed it in her pocket. The four women turned and left the building without another word. There was an awkward silence and Sam had no doubt her friends were thinking of nothing else except the scene they had just walked in on. She lagged behind the others as they started their journey to the lodge.

“We were thinking of trying the zip-line after lunch.” Nina said to Sam after a little while.

“Oh, yes! That’ll be fun.” Chrissy quickly said.

“It’s a bit… high up.” Amy said.

“It’ll be fine.” Chrissy waved a dismissive hand, “Besides what better way is there to do bird watching than when soaring among them.”

The girls all laughed. Even Sam smiled briefly.

“I think I’ll stay at the lodge.” Sam said a minute later.

“Really? Are you sure?” Nina asked.

“Yeah, I think a bit of alone time would be good for me.” Sam replied, “I need to… decompress.”

There was some half-hearted attempts to get Sam to change her mind but they didn’t last long. Nina offered to stay at home to keep Sam company but the small woman insisted on just having some quiet time. She felt like she needed to rest after the morning and, quite honestly, was feeling ashamed of herself. She felt shame that she had allowed herself to get into such an embarrassing position and that she couldn’t get out of it without help. She felt terrible that her attempts to be a regular adult woman were so easily brushed aside.

Lunch was a quiet affair. The four of them had gone back to the lodge and had sandwiches as well as some chips. There was one last push to try to get Sam to join them before the others left the lodge and Sam was able to relax on the couch.

Sam felt stupid. Her height had always been a problem and it didn’t really matter where or when she was, she had allowed herself to believe this vacation would be different but obviously that wasn’t going to be the case. Even things like having a night out with her friends was difficult and it wasn’t uncommon for Sam to be refused alcohol no matter how many forms of ID she brought with her that showed she was of age.

With her friends out of the lodge Sam used the time to watch some television and have a little nap. Her dreams were an unfortunate reminder of the day, she dreamt about being back in the car again but this time there was no one to let her out. She kept trying to tell staff she needed the bathroom but no one could understand her…

Sam jolted awake and her hands immediately went down to her crotch. She sprang up and hurried out of the living room, she could already feel some spots of wetness in her panties as she ran across the bedroom towards the bathroom. She nearly tripped over a bag strap before getting to the toilet and pulling her pants down. She scrambled up and sat down just in time for the urine to start flowing. The let out a deep breath as she tinkled into the toilet.

As soon as Sam was finished and she hopped off the toilet she looked down at the panties she had left on the floor. There was a huge patch of wetness over the front, the second time in as many days that had happened. It wasn’t unusual for her to leak a little when she really needed the bathroom but she always tried to make sure it was a rare occurrence at the very least. It was the last thing she needed on that difficult day.

Sam put the panties on the edge of the toilet as she washed her hands. As she was drying them she heard the front door open and the voices of her friends. She quickly pulled on her pants.

“Sam?” Nina called out, “We’ve got a surprise for you!”

Intrigued, Sam left the bathroom and went through to the living area. She saw her friends taking their jackets and shoes off as she walked in. They were talking about the zip line experience they had all had, apparently it had been quite scary for even Chrissy who was by far the daredevil of the group.

“Do you remember this?” Amy said when she saw Sam. She opened a plastic bag and pulled out a large rectangle box.

“Oh my word…” Sam said as she stepped forwards, “They sell that here!?”

“Yep. I saw it on the way back and knew we HAD to play it.” Amy smiled widely.

Sam took the box and smiled. It was just what she needed to brush off the bad day. It was a board game, but not just any one, it was a game that had special significance for the four girls. Back when Sam had been in her first week she had struggled to make friends. She had thought college would be different to high school but her height still seemed to put people off. She eventually found herself at a party designed for everyone to meet each other but she was being ignored. After sitting on a couch for an hour and trying to catch people’s attention to talk to them she realised no one wanted to speak to her. They thought she was a child someone had brought and even when they realised the truth they weren’t interested. Every rejection hurt Sam deeply. She eventually ran outside in tears and was honestly thinking about quitting college there and then. That was when Nina had appeared next to her.

“Hey, are you alright?” Nina had asked.

It was the smallest gesture. Just a stranger asking Sam if she was alright but after being ignored for so long it felt like a breath of life. Sam talked to Nina and, to her shock, her new friend never asked her about her height. Throughout their conversation on the front lawn outside the party they were joined by two others, Chrissy had been drunk whilst Amy seemed almost as lost as Sam was.

“I’ve got an idea.” Nina said after a little while, “Why don’t we go back to my place and play some games?”

“Oh, sorry, I don’t swing that way…” Chrissy slurred slightly as if she was suddenly thinking she had misread the whole situation.

“I meant board games.” Nina laughed.

“I’m down.” Amy had quickly agreed. She did seem like she would be much more at home playing a quiet game as opposed to a loud party.

“Sure.” Sam smiled widely. She was so happy people were talking to her she would’ve agreed to nearly anything.

“You know what… let’s do it.” Chrissy said, “This party is dead anyway.”

The four of them had gone across to Nina’s residence and then played games until the small hours of the morning. Sam didn’t think she had laughed as much as that night ever. They had become fast friends and when it came time to find housing for the next year Sam was delighted to get a dorm with her three best friends. Nina in particular was always nice to Sam and seemed very interested in getting to know her, all four were friends but Nina quickly became Sam’s best friend. The game became a favourite for the group to play if they had nothing else to do.

“We need to play it.” Sam said as she walked over and put the box on the table, “Right now!”

And so they did. As stressful as the rest of the day had been Sam was able to enjoy her evening immensely. They ordered dinner and played games until long after the sun had gone down. At one point Nina got up and went to the bathroom, when she came back she seemed a little quieter than before.

Eventually they decided to retreat to their bedrooms for the night. Sam was sad the evening was over but as she yawned and stretched she couldn’t deny she was ready to turn in for the night. She walked into the bedroom ahead of Nina but as she turned to face her bed she found herself freezing up. The panties that she was only now realising she had left in the bathroom was hanging over the edge of the mattress. Their wetness very obvious.

“Oh, yeah…” Nina looked at the ground and scratched the back of her neck when she walked in and saw where Sam was looking, “I found those in the bathroom.”

“Right… sorry…” Sam muttered. She picked up the panties and quickly placed them in her bag.

“Are you alright?” Nina asked as she sat on the edge of her bed, “It’s been a long day and your underwear…”

“I’m fine.” Sam answered perhaps a little too quickly to be believable.

“OK. That’s good.” Nina replied, “Erm, do you want to get into bed right away?”

“I don’t see why not.” Sam shrugged.

Sam was stood next to the crib and she lifted her arms as Nina came closer. She soon felt her larger friend’s hands around her midsection before she was lifted into the air. Being carried was something Sam had always fiercely resisted as an affront to her adulthood and dignity, she was starting to get used to it after the last few days. That wasn’t to say she was enjoying it though, she still strongly disliked being treated in any way like a baby whether on purpose or inadvertently.

“Careful with your legs…” Nina said as she lifted Sam over the top of the bars.

Sam lifted her legs up a little and then lowered them as she was placed in the crib. She immediately dropped to sit on cross-legs. As she reached over for her cover Nina lingered by the bars, her eyes darted around the crib and Sam got the impression she wanted to say something but wasn’t sure how.

“What’s up?” Sam asked.

“It’s nothing really…” Nina bit her lip.

“Come on.” Sam rolled her eyes but smiled, “There’s clearly something.”

“No, really, everything’s cool.” Nina nodded her head but still seemed distracted.

This time, before Sam could say anything, Nina had turned away and was walking back to her bed. Sam was left wondering what was going on. She pulled the covers over herself and started getting undressed.

“Goodnight Sam.” Nina called as she switched off the light.

“Goodnight.” Sam replied.

---

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/92f52402-2d28-454c-937f-ccb926914514

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1124201

• Like 7

I enjoyed the new chapter.  I was afraid that Sam was going to shut down some and not take full advantage of the vacation. I think I have a pretty good idea what Nina was about to say and I doubt Sam is going to like that very much.  I have a feeling that eventually she will see the logic in the suggestion and accept it but it’s still not going to make her very happy.  I am looking forward to seeing more. 

• Like 2

Back in the crib, Sam finds herself struggling between her body's needs and wanting to let her friend rest. The next morning Nina comes up with a solution she knows Sam won't like.

---

---

Sam opened her eyes but the bedroom was still dark.  It didn’t take her long to realise the problem, especially as she was curled up in a ball with her hands clasped over her crotch. She really, really needed the bathroom. Sam sat up and looked across the darkness to where Nina was still asleep. She let out a little whine, she really needed the toilet but she really didn’t want to wake her friend up again.

“I can hold it…” Sam whispered to herself.

Sam laid back down and pulled her cover over her little body. Sam liked Nina and she didn’t want her friend to think she was a little baby. With the wet panties, the scene at the go-karting track and the crib Sam was sure Nina’s opinion of her was dropping like a stone. She couldn’t ask to be taken to the toilet yet again, not if she wanted her friends to respect her as an adult still.

With a deep breath to try and calm herself down Sam laid back on her pillow and tried to ignore the pressure in her bladder. She was doubtful she would be able drop back off but, after a few minutes of tossing and turning she did just that.

Sam’s sleep was not restful at all. Her dreams were very vivid and she was getting this all-encompassing feeling of anxiety. She tossed and turned before finally waking up again. This time there was no putting off the problem, as soon as she woke up she knew her need for the toilet was desperate and wasn’t going to wait.

“Nina?” Sam called out into the darkness of the room. The sky outside was now a deep shade of blue as the sun started coming up.

Sam winced and bent forwards. She had waited too long, her bladder was full and she couldn’t hold on. She felt a dribble of hot pee run down her thigh before clenching again. Sam was seconds from disaster and she knew it.

“Nina!” Sam called out in a whine that sounded like a pathetic puppy.

“Ah!” Nina jerked upwards and turned on the light.

Sam’s hand was down between her legs but they were getting wet. She couldn’t stop it anymore, no matter how much she clenched the liquid wouldn’t slow down as it trickled out of her. Nina leaned over and turned on her bedside light, when her eyes adjusted to the brightness and she saw Sam she gasped.

“Sam? Oh my god!” Nina covered her mouth in shock.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Sam started sobbing as the last vestiges of resistance died.

Sam moved her wet hand away from her crotch as her tortured bladder muscles finally gave in. The urine burst out of her now and soaked the mattress at her feet. She grabbed hold of the bars and cried softly, the sound of her tears drowned out by the noise of the waterfall between her legs. The sound of liquid hitting the already wet mattress and splashing.

“Sam! Let me get you out!” Nina slipped off the edge of her bed.

“No…” Sam shook her head. She couldn’t stop peeing no matter how much she wanted to and she didn’t want to end up covering her friend in urine.

Nina stood awkwardly nearby and stared as Sam’s full bladder finally finished. For a few seconds all that could be heard was Sam’s humiliated sobs and the occasional drip. Nina seemed totally out of her depth and Sam couldn’t blame her, this was a problem new mothers faced not college students on a fun vacation.

“Here, let me help.” Nina said softly after a few more seconds of agonised silence.

Sam saw Nina move in front of the crib and she gently reached over the top of the side. She took hold of Sam in the familiar way and lifted her carefully out of the baby bed. Sam was held at arm’s length as she was lowered to the floor, she was so humiliated by what had just happened that she didn’t even worry about being naked.

“I’ll get a towel…” Nina said distractedly, “Why don’t you have a quick shower to clean up?”

Sam couldn’t argue that a shower was exactly what she needed. She nodded and couldn’t look Nina in the face as she went into the bathroom. She got straight into the shower and turned on the water, she was only just able to reach the shower controls when she stood on tip-toes on the edge.

As the water started pouring down Sam saw Nina quickly walk in to grab a towel. Her face was white as a sheet, it must’ve been an awful way to wake up. Sam looked away, she couldn’t face her friend now, not after what she’d just witnessed. There was no way back from what she had just done, Sam would have to leave the lodge and get a taxi back home or something. She felt so humiliated she wondered if she would have to drop out of college to avoid her friends. Her mind was racing.

The warm water did nothing to ease Sam’s torment. She cried and cried as the water washed over her. As was so often the case when she got emotional her sadness spread away from what had actually upset her and towards everything. She couldn’t blame everything on her size though, not when she had passed up the opportunity to get Nina’s help. She had tried to prove to herself that she wasn’t helpless, that she could wait, and it had backfired spectacularly.

Sam sat down in the shower and didn’t move. The water started to turn cold but she remained in place. The skylight in the ceiling showed the sky outside was getting lighter but still she didn’t move as she shivered in the water. Sam couldn’t leave the bathroom, she couldn’t face anyone else. Somewhere out in the living room she knew Nina would be telling the others about the embarrassment, she could practically hear their laughter…

There was a knock on the door.

“Sam?” Nina’s voice came from the other side of the bathroom door, “Is it OK if I come in?”

Sam didn’t reply. After a few seconds the door opened very slowly. Nina stuck her head around almost as soon as there was space for her to do so. She saw Sam hunched over in the shower with her knees drawn up to her chest. Her eyes went wide and she quickly hurried over.

“Oh, Sam!” Nina exclaimed with concern as she felt the cold water hitting her hand. She was dressed already but that didn’t stop her from getting into the shower to turn the water off.

Sam shivered on the floor. With her knees drawn up and her face leaning down into them she was as small as she could physically make herself. The tears had dried up but she was despondent as Nina knelt down in front of her and touched her arm.

“You’re freezing!” Nina said quickly.

Sam barely moved as Nina went over to the radiator and pulled off a warm towel. Sam felt the warmth wrap around her as Nina rubbed it to both dry and warm her up. She felt some semblance of life returning to her small body, but with the retreat of the numbing cold came the return of the humiliating pain.

“I was getting worried.” Nina said as she continued to dry Sam, “You’d been in here ages and… Well, I was getting worried.”

It showed. Sam could see that Nina looked very concerned and couldn’t really blame her, she assumed she must’ve looked as bad as she felt. She took a deep breath and started unfolding from her position a little bit.

“Sorry…” Sam said. She kept her eyes on the bottom of the shower between her legs, “For everything.”

“You don’t need to apologise.” Nina said, “Accidents happen.”

“To me.” Sam said, “They happen to me.”

“Well, you have extenuating circumstances.” Nina replied. She moved to sit cross-legged in front of Sam, “But we all get caught short occasionally.”

Sam looked up in exasperation. It was clear Nina didn’t immediately know what caused such a reaction.

“Sorry, poor choice of words.” Nina finally said.

“It’s OK.” Sam sighed, “It’s just been a tough couple of days. You haven’t, um, told the others about…”

“Of course not.” Nina said quickly, “No one else needs to know. I’ve done my best to clean up but I think I’ll need to flip the mattress.”

“Thanks.” Sam said quietly, “I’m sorry I worried you.”

“It’s OK.” Nina replied with a smile. She reached up and put a hand on Sam’s arm. For a few seconds they looked into each other’s eyes before Sam looked back down.

“God, I’m still naked…” Sam chuckled slightly. At this point she had very little modesty in front of Nina.

“I’m going to go out into the living room, I think the others are awake. Will you be alright?” Nina asked.

“Yeah, I’ll just get myself together and I’ll be out in a minute.” Sam said.

“Are you sure you’re OK?” Nina asked again, “If you need anything you only have to ask.”

“I’ll be fine.” Sam gave a weak smile, “I promise.”

Nina stood up and Sam listened to her leave the bathroom. The bathroom was strangely silent without the water cascading on to her. She slowly stood up and finished drying herself off, she still felt intensely embarrassed but talking to Nina, no matter how briefly, had done a lot to help. Sam walked out into the bedroom and got dressed, she tried to avoid looking at the crib which had a towel hanging over the side. The window was open but it was only partially hiding the smell of urine.

When Sam tentatively opened the door to the living room she was surprised to see that Nina wasn’t there. Chrissy and Amy were at the table. She walked in and tried to act as if she hadn’t just been utterly humiliated. It was weird to see her friends acting normally after what had just happened to her, it almost felt like she was keeping a secret from them, as if not telling them was somehow like lying.

“Good morning.” Amy said with a smile.

“Hey.” Sam replied as she went and got herself some cereal. She took it to the table and sat with her other friends.

“Nina said she just had to run to the store.” Chrissy said as she drank some orange juice, “I have no idea why.”

Sam was a little confused. Nina hadn’t mentioned going to the store or anything when they had talked in the bathroom. It wasn’t too important though and soon Sam was enjoying feeling normal as Chrissy and Amy discussed that day’s activity. A tree-top adventure course that involved being attached to a rope harness and traversing various activities high in the air.

“Are you sure I’ll be able to do it?” Sam asked. The memories of the previous day were still extremely fresh.

“They said they cater to everyone.” Chrissy replied.

“Yeah, but the go-kart track said that to.” Sam replied.

“It was technically true.” Chrissy shrugged, “But I understand and I’m sorry you had such a bad time.”

“I’m just worried that today will be a similar problem.” Sam said.

“We could cancel if you want?” Amy quickly interjected.

“No, no…” Sam shook her head quickly, “I don’t want to ruin anything for you guys. We’ll be fine.”

Sam had finished breakfast and was sitting on the couch looking at her phone when the front door opened. She looked up to see Nina walk in, she seemed in a hurry to go to the bedroom and was making sure the bags of shopping she were the other side of her body so Sam couldn’t see it.

“What’ve you got there?” Sam asked. She noticed her friend looking away.

“Nothing.” Nina responded a little too quickly.

“Nina?” Sam put her phone down but Nina was already in the bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Sam frowned and dropped off the edge of the seat. Something was going on, it wasn’t like Nina to be as secretive as this. Sam walked to the door and pushed it open to see Nina sliding something under her bed, when she heard the door open she quickly spun around and sat down on the edge doing the worst impression of acting normally that Sam had ever seen.

“Nina…” Sam said as she closed the door behind her, “What’s going on?”

“Nothing.” Nina said again. She attempted a smile but her eyes made her look like a deer in the headlights.

“Come on.” Sam said as she started walking into the room, “You’re not a very good actor.”

“Seriously, don’t worry about it.” Nina chuckled but the sound was forced and as Sam got nearer she seemed to panic more.

Sam reached the edge of the bed. Nina was almost wincing now as Sam bent down and reached under the frame for whatever her friend had stashed there. Very quickly her fingers touched a thin plastic that seemed to be pulled tight over whatever was inside it. There were strange ridges on the inside and although Sam thought the feeling was familiar she couldn’t immediately place why.

“S-Sam… Look, before you…” Nina almost sounded like she was pleading.

Sam grabbed a loose corner between her index finger and thumb. She pulled and the strange package slid easily out from under the bed on the carpet. At first she still didn’t recognise what she was looking at until she turned the slightly rectangular cube over. When she did finally see what it was she gasped and took several steps backwards. She felt a knife stab at her heart, the sting of betrayal from her closest friend.

“W-Wait… Sam, let me explain…” Nina stuttered and held her hands out.

“You bought…” Sam couldn’t bring herself to say it, “You bought…”

“I thought they might help!” Nina said, “But you don’t have to use-…”

“Diapers!” Sam hissed as loudly as she dared.

Sam put her hands up to the sides of her head as her face blazed red. She turned to make sure the door was closed and that no one else was going to walk in. She couldn’t believe Nina would do this after everything she had been through in the last few days. In the shower Nina had made Sam feel like she almost normal and now… this.

“I thought they could just be an option!” Nina tried to reason with Sam, “Like, just in case you wanted them.”

“Want them!?” Sam shouted then forced her voice lower, “How could I ever want something like that?”

Sam aimed a kick squarely at the diapers and they slid back under the bed. She was so angry that Nina would do this, the least she could’ve done was ask. The diapers were out of sight but Sam could still clearly see them in her mind. They were baby diapers, one’s specifically for little infants. Was that all Nina saw her has after the last couple of days?

“Sam…” Nina looked like she about to cry.

“I just… Leave me alone.” Sam said as she turned away.

Sam heard Nina remain in place for a couple of seconds before she belatedly turned and walked away. The door closed behind Nina and Sam was left alone. Sam had never let it be ambiguous that she hated to be treated like less than an adult, the fact that someone would buy her diapers and not expect her to be furious really angered her. She aimed a punch at the bottom of the bars of the crib, it accomplished nothing other than hurting her hand.

---

https://reamstories.com/page/lpjgftb4y2/story/lplyymi677/chapter/6bee13f4-42c7-4bd7-9304-bd49e7cc36d9

https://subscribestar.adult/posts/1130684

• Like 11

Well I had a pretty good idea this was coming and the reaction from Sam was just about as expected.  I do think that when Sam calms down and thinks about the situation, she will realize that Nina was only helping.  I think she will understand the diapers were actually a logical solution to her problem with sleeping in the crib. 
You are doing an awesome job with this story and I am looking forward to reading more.