LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Completed Stories

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

560 topics in this forum

1. Terms and Conditions

• 9 replies
    • 3.1k views
  2. Nappies for her sissy husband

• 2 replies
    • 1k replies
    • 206.6k views
    • 33 replies
    • 27.6k views
    • 27 replies
    • 4.8k views
  3. Sarah, My New Baby Doll

• 4 replies
    • 16.6k views
    • 29 replies
    • 30.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 12k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 12.6k views
  4. She Punishes Him

• 8 replies
    • 52.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Sam's Vacation 1 2 3 4 6

• 126 replies
    • 54k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.8k views
  6. The Suit 1-18 1 2 3

• 53 replies
    • 23.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 87 replies
    • 14.6k views
    • 31 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 69 replies
    • 13k views
    • 483 replies
    • 133.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 5.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 9.9k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• And so had Paul. I think that Sophie's hyperactive conscience, which has derailed their relationship before, has really punched him in the gut this time. Duh. Double duh.  
    • I love it.  It’s nice reading a story where the victim isn’t just accepting the fate ASAP.     Thanks again for continuing this story
    • Chapter 14 – Pajamas and Politics Sally, Katrina, and Clara dragged themselves into history class, each girl mentally preparing for the seemingly endless lecture ahead. Mr. Briggs, their super serious and patient teacher, was already at the front of the room, meticulously setting up his notes. "Today, we’ll be discussing the formation of political parties in early America," Mr. Briggs began in his usual monotone voice. Katrina slumped in her chair and whispered to Sally, "Why does he make everything sound like a bedtime story?" Sally stifled a giggle. "Because he thinks we need help falling asleep." Clara, always the diligent student, tried to focus but couldn’t help smiling at her friends' comments. "Shh, we have to pay attention," she whispered, though her tone lacked conviction. Mr. Briggs turned to the class. "Who can tell me about the Federalists?" Katrina raised her hand half-heartedly. "Um, they liked banks and stuff, right?" Mr. Briggs sighed but nodded. "Yes, Katrina, the Federalists, led by Alexander Hamilton, believed in a strong central government and supported the creation of a national bank." Katrina leaned over to Sally. "Hamilton would’ve been all about online banking," she whispered, causing Sally to snort. "Okay, who can explain the beliefs of the Democratic-Republicans?" Mr. Briggs asked, his gaze sweeping the room. Clara raised her hand, trying to muster some enthusiasm. "They wanted more power for the states and were against a strong central government... right?" "Correct," Mr. Briggs said. "The Democratic-Republicans, led by Thomas Jefferson, believed in agrarianism and were wary of centralized power." Sally leaned in to Clara. "Jefferson would’ve been a fan of local farmers' markets." Clara chuckled quietly. "Totally. And probably anti-big grocery stores." Mr. Briggs droned on about the conflicts between Hamilton and Jefferson, the girls’ attention drifting in and out. Despite their lack of interest, they dutifully answered his questions, albeit hesitantly and sometimes incorrectly. Sally’s mind drifted. She almost wished she was wearing her pull-ups. She missed having the padding between her legs. She could do with a pee, she thought, wistfully. "Can anyone tell me a specific conflict that arose between these two parties?" Mr. Briggs asked. Sally raised her hand slowly. "Um, didn’t they argue about... trade with France?" Mr. Briggs frowned slightly. "Not exactly. They argued more about trade policies and foreign relations in general. The Federalists favored closer ties with Britain, while the Democratic-Republicans leaned towards France." "Oops," Sally whispered to Katrina. "Wrong country." "At least you tried," Katrina whispered back with a grin. As the lecture continued, the girls whispered teasing jokes to each other to pass the time. "Did you hear Hamilton's favorite music?" Katrina whispered. "Federalist Rock." Clara couldn’t help but giggle at that. "And Jefferson would totally be into indie folk music." Their quiet jokes and whispers made the dull class a bit more bearable, and Mr. Briggs, while aware of their waning interest, appreciated their efforts to stay engaged. He was patient with their mistakes and gentle in his corrections, knowing that history might not be their favorite subject but hoping to instill at least a basic understanding. Finally, Mr. Briggs wrapped up the lecture. "For homework, please read the next chapter on the early challenges of the new government. And remember, understanding our history helps us understand our present." As they packed up their things, Katrina sighed dramatically. "I can’t believe we survived another history class." Clara adjusted her glasses, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "We should get a medal." Sally laughed. "At least we have each other to get through it." -- Walking out of the classroom, the three friends felt a renewed sense of camaraderie. They might not love history, but together, they could make even the most boring subjects bearable. And in their whispers and jokes, they found the strength to face another day of school. Clara left for her chess practice. Sally and Katrina, on the other hand, were off to volleyball practice. Sally and Katrina walked together, their laughter echoing through the hallway. Sally, with her quiet demeanor, found a burst of energy in Katrina’s vibrant personality. Katrina, originally from Colombia, had a way of turning every moment into an adventure, and today was no different. "Vamos, Sally! We need to get to practice," Katrina exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Sally smiled, adjusting her backpack. "You’re always so eager, Katrina. What's your secret?" "It’s the love for the game! And maybe a bit of Colombian coffee," Katrina winked. “And I get to see you naked”, she teased. Sally groaned. She was never going to outlive her initial shock at being forced to take a shower… in front of all the team. Team rules stated showers were mandatory, and she hadn’t been aware when signing on the volleyball team. Katrina hadn’t told her either. They made their way to the locker room, where they changed out of their school uniforms and into their team uniform, joining the rest of the team for warm-up. As they jogged around the gym, Katrina kept the mood light with jokes and stories. Sally, usually reserved, found herself laughing and sharing more than she normally would, avoiding, of course, any car crash related topics. “Hey, guess what? My mom bought a new car!”, Sally exclaimed. “Ooh, what did she get?”, asked Katrina. “It's a really cool "wed"... uh, I mean, red SUV”, Sally said, in a fluster over her gaffe. “A "wed" SUV? Is that like a wedding car?”, asked Katrina, in mock innocence. “No, no, I meant red. It's a red SUV, okay? Stop laughing!”, Sally said, mortified. “Alright, alright. So, when are you giving us all a ride in this fancy "wed" SUV?” The other girls in the team giggled, at Katrina’s famous teasing. “Ugh, you're impossible, Katrina”, Sally said, rolling her eyes. The girls spread out as they finished jogging. Dynamic stretches were next, and Katrina led the group with exaggerated arm circles and leg swings. “Let’s go, chicas! Feel the burn!” she cheered, earning a mix of groans and giggles from the team. Coach Hanna called out: “Katrina, enough comedy, this is serious stuff!” After warm-up, they split into pairs for skill development. Sally and Katrina paired up, starting with passing drills. Katrina’s powerful passes kept Sally on her toes, and Sally’s precise returns pushed Katrina to stay sharp. "Good one, Sally!" Katrina praised after a particularly challenging pass. "Thanks! You’re making me work for it," Sally panted, but she was smiling. She was sorry, though, not to have used the bathroom earlier. She needed a break. Next was serving practice. Katrina demonstrated her serve with a flourish, hitting the target almost effortlessly. Sally, inspired, took her turn. Her first serve went wide, but Katrina was quick to encourage her. "Don’t worry, amiga. Focus on your form. You’ve got this," she said, giving Sally a reassuring pat on the back. Sally’s next serve was on point, and they high-fived. “See? Perfecto!” Katrina exclaimed. During the 6-on-6 scrimmage, Katrina’s voice was a constant presence, calling out plays, encouraging her teammates, and making everyone feel included. Sally, feeding off Katrina’s energy, played one of her best games, diving for digs and setting up perfect assists. She only wished she had Goodnite under her shorts, as she was bursting to pee. After the scrimmage, they moved to defensive drills. Katrina, always fearless, threw herself into every block and dig with gusto, while Sally found her rhythm, matching Katrina’s intensity. But her bladder pressure gave her an edge of anxiety. As practice wound down, they finished with a serve-receive drill, rotating positions and working on their communication. By the end, everyone was exhausted but satisfied with their hard work. Sally rushed into the locker room, and shut herself in the toilet, sweet relief coursing through her body. She frowned at having waited for so long to use the bathroom. In the locker room, the girls were still buzzing with post-practice energy. Sally and Katrina, side by side, chatted about the day as they grabbed their towels and joined the other naked girls in the showers. “You were amazing out there, Sally,” Katrina said sincerely. “Thanks to you, Katrina. You really know how to bring out the best in people,” Sally replied, her gratitude genuine. They shared a shower, the hot water soothing their tired muscles. Steam filled the air, and their voices echoed softly against the tiles. Katrina hummed a tune, a popular Colombian song, and Sally listened, feeling a sense of calm and camaraderie. “Katrina, can you teach me that song?” Sally asked, rinsing the shampoo from her hair. “Of course! It’s a top hit in Colombia,” Katrina said, her voice proud. She began to sing louder, and Sally joined in, their voices blending in some sort of harmony. The rest of the team cheered and clapped, as the girls continued their impromptu karaoke. In that moment, surrounded by the steam and the echoes of their song, Sally realized that volleyball practice was more than just drills and games. It was about friendship, support, and the joy of sharing experiences with someone who made everything brighter. -- Bridget sat in her car, the soft hum of the engine the only sound breaking the silence. She looked over at the screen photo on her iPhone—a picture of her and Sally at the beach last summer, both of them smiling wide, arms wrapped around each other. It was hard to believe how much had changed since the car accident. She glanced at her phone, seeing no messages from Sally. That was good, as she was supposed to be in class, she remembered. Sally had been so resilient after the crash. Bridget had been terrified that the experience would leave lasting scars, that Sally would struggle with fear and anxiety. But instead, Sally seemed happier, more communicative, and closer to her than ever before. It was as if the crash had awakened something positive in her. Yet, Bridget couldn't shake her conflicting feelings. Sally had started expressing what she called her "little" side, finding comfort in things that reminded her of childhood—especially wearing footed pajamas and, most surprisingly, pull-ups. What seemed to have been more of a joke, had turned into the real deal. Bridget had found her daughter not just wearing them, but using them too. At first, it had been shocking, but then she noticed how at ease and content Sally seemed. Bridget found herself in a constant tug-of-war between concern and acceptance. She had to admit, Sally did look adorably cute in those infantile pajamas. More importantly, Sally was happier than she'd seen her in a long time. She was more open, bold in expressing herself, and their bond had deepened in ways Bridget had never expected. But was it okay to let this continue? Should she be encouraging Sally to explore her "little" side, or was she leading her down a path that might not be healthy in the long run? Bridget's mind buzzed with questions and worries. She wanted to support Sally in whatever made her feel safe and happy, but she also wanted to ensure she was doing the right thing as a mother. Bridget sighed and picked up her phone, scrolling to Pamela's contact. Her psychologist friend had always been a source of wisdom and comfort, especially when it came to matters of mental health and well-being. Maybe Pamela would have the answers she was looking for. With a determined nod, Bridget decided to text Pamela and ask if they could meet up. She needed to talk this through with someone who could provide clarity and guidance. She typed out a quick message: "Hey Pam, can we meet for coffee? I need to talk to you about something important. It's about Sally. Thanks!" As she hit send, Bridget felt a small wave of relief wash over her. Talking to Pamela would help her sort through her thoughts and find the best way to support Sally. She only wanted what was best for her daughter, and with a little help from her friend, she was confident she could figure out the right path forward. -- Bridget and Pamela met at their favorite coffee shop, a cozy little place with comfy chairs and a relaxing atmosphere. Bridget was visibly anxious, and Pamela could see the worry etched on her friend's face. After ordering their drinks and settling in, Bridget took a deep breath and began to speak. "Pam, you already know about the car accident Sally and I had. It was terrifying, and I was so worried she'd be traumatized by it. But instead, she seems... different. In a good way, I think? She's been happier, more communicative, and she's even gotten really close to me. It's like she's a new person." Pamela's eyes widened slightly, a mix of surprise and relief. "That's wonderful, Bridget! I’m so glad you only told me after it was over… I would have been worried sick. And Sally being so calm and strong. I mean, it's great that she's not showing signs of PTSD. But you seem a bit hesitant. Is there something else on your mind?" Bridget nodded, her fingers nervously playing with the edge of her cup. "Well, yes. It's a bit unusual. Sally's been expressing what she calls her 'little' side. She suddenly loves wearing infantile pajamas, like footed ones, and she's even taken to wearing pull-ups. And, um, using them too. I didn't know what to think at first. Is this normal?" Pamela paused for a moment, then leaned back in her chair with a thoughtful look on her face. "Bridget, this might actually be a sign of something called Post Traumatic Growth, or PTG. It's when someone experiences positive psychological changes after dealing with a really stressful situation. It's like Sally's found a way to cope and come out stronger on the other side." "PTG, huh? That's interesting. But the pull-ups and footed pajamas?" Bridget asked, her brow furrowing in confusion. Pamela nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, PTG can manifest in many ways. It's a process where individuals develop new strengths, perspectives, and coping mechanisms after a traumatic event. Sally's behavior might be her way of reconnecting with a sense of safety and simplicity. Have you noticed any other changes in her behavior, like new interests or shifts in her social interactions?" Bridget took a moment to think. "Well, she's been more open about her feelings, which is new. She's also taken up drawing and painting a lot more. Her art has a kind of childlike whimsy to it. And she seems to enjoy spending more time with me, like she's seeking more comfort and closeness." Pamela smiled. "Those are good signs, Bridget. They suggest that Sally is finding creative and emotional outlets to process her experience. It might be helpful to consider how her new behaviors make her feel. Have you talked to her about why she likes the footed pajamas and pull-ups?" Bridget shook her head. "Not in depth. I was worried it might embarrass her or make her feel judged. I have asked her, and she said it makes her feel safe and happy, but we didn't go much deeper than that. It’s mostly what she has volunteered" Pamela leaned in slightly. "It might be worth exploring those feelings with her, in a gentle and non-judgmental way. Understanding her perspective can help you support her better. Sometimes, these behaviors are about regaining a sense of control and comfort. Also, have you noticed any signs of distress or anxiety in her, or is she generally more relaxed now?" Bridget considered this. "She does seem more relaxed overall. There haven't been any nightmares or panic attacks, which I was really worried about. But sometimes, she'll get really quiet and thoughtful, like she's processing something deep inside." Pamela nodded and reached across the table to squeeze Bridget's hand. "That introspection is part of the healing process. You're doing great, Bridget. Just keep being there for Sally, and don't hesitate to seek support for yourself too. You're both on this journey together, and it's okay to take it one step at a time." Bridget smiled, feeling more at ease with the path ahead. "Thanks, Pam. I really needed to hear that. We'll take it one step at a time, together. Pull-ups! Who would have thought. And I sort of suggested that myself as a joke, to match her footed pajamas", she shook her head in amazement. Pamela chuckled softly. "Everyone copes differently. Some people take up yoga, others start painting, and some find comfort in things that remind them of a simpler, safer time. If wearing footed pajamas and pull-ups makes Sally feel secure and happy, then it sounds like she's found a way to deal with her stress that's harmless and even kind of adorable." Bridget laughed, the tension in her shoulders easing slightly. "Adorable? Well, she does look very cute in those pajamas. Even more when she’s got a Pull-up underneath. It's just so unexpected. I mean, she’s 14!" "True, but think about it. She's gone through a really scary experience, and she's found a way to feel safe and close to you. It's a bit unconventional, sure, but it's also a sign that she's healing and growing. Maybe she’s found a quirky way to express her feelings and feel in control again," Pamela suggested. "I guess when you put it that way, it does sound like she's handling things pretty well. And honestly, I do enjoy the extra closeness we've developed. It's like we're connecting on a whole new level," Bridget admitted, a soft smile tugging at her lips. Pamela smiled warmly. "There you go! Embrace the new normal, Bridget. Maybe you can even join her in the pajama fun. Who knows, you might find it comforting too. Just don’t expect me to join the pajama party!", she laughed. "Oh, I don't know if I'm ready for footed pajamas just yet, but I'll keep an open mind. Thanks, Pam. You always know how to put things in perspective," Bridget said, feeling a surge of gratitude for her friend. "Anytime, Bridget. Remember, growth can come in the most unexpected forms. If Sally’s happy and healthy, then you’re both doing something right. And hey, at least you don't have to worry about her running out of clean pajamas!" Pamela joked, eliciting a genuine laugh from Bridget. The weight seemed to lift from Bridget's shoulders as they continued to chat. She felt more at ease with the changes in Sally, ready to support her daughter in her unique journey of healing and growth. After a moment of comfortable silence, Bridget sipped her coffee and contemplated Pamela's words. "Pam, how much should I let Sally wander into this rabbit hole? Should I be encouraging her, or is there a point where I need to step in and set some boundaries?" Pamela set down her cup, her expression thoughtful yet reassuring. "Bridget, I think it's important to let Sally explore this side of herself. Encourage her to find what makes her feel safe and happy. It's much better for her to feel comfortable sharing these things with you than for her to hide them out of fear or shame. Your support can make all the difference in how she navigates this experience." "So, you think I should just let her go with it? Even if it means wearing pull-ups and footed pajamas… maybe other stuff?" Bridget asked, her concern still evident but mingled with hope. She was thinking about the Pajama Factory, with all the “accessories” sized up for grown-ups. "Within reason, yes. You know Sally best, and you can help guide her. If she's using these things as a way to cope and it's not harming her or anyone else, then it's a healthy form of self-expression. She'll feel more secure knowing she has your support. Just keep an open dialogue with her. Ask her how she feels and what she needs," Pamela advised gently. Bridget nodded, feeling a bit more reassured. "I suppose you're right. I just want to make sure I'm doing the best thing for her. She's been through so much, and I don't want to make any mistakes." "You're already doing great, Bridget. The fact that you're concerned and thinking about what's best for Sally shows how much you care. Just continue to be there for her. If her interest in these things starts to interfere with her daily life or social interactions, you can gently steer her back. But for now, let her explore in a safe and supportive environment," Pamela encouraged. "It makes sense. I want her to feel comfortable and accepted for who she is, especially after what we've been through. I'll talk to her and make sure she knows she can come to me with anything," Bridget resolved, feeling more confident in her approach. "Exactly. Parental nurture is so much better than leaving her to her own devices. Imagine how much harder it would be for her if she felt she had to hide her needs and preferences from you. By being open and supportive, you're giving her the best chance to grow positively from this experience," Pamela affirmed. "Thanks, Pam. I really needed to hear that. I'll do my best to support Sally and help her navigate this. And maybe I'll even think about getting myself a pair of footed pajamas for those cold nights," Bridget said with a laugh. Pamela laughed too, her eyes twinkling. "Now that's the spirit! You might start a new family tradition. And remember, I'm always here if you need to talk or if you have any more questions. We're all figuring this out as we go." Feeling much lighter, Bridget smiled and reached across the table to squeeze Pamela's hand. The two friends continued their conversation, chatting and laughing, knowing that no matter what challenges came their way, they had each other's support. Bridget felt ready to embrace Sally's unique journey, confident that with love and understanding, they could navigate anything together. -- Sally, Katrina, and Clara reunited at their favorite spot in the schoolyard after their respective activities. Sally and Katrina had just finished a grueling volleyball practice, while Clara had been immersed in a challenging chess match. The trio quickly fell into their usual rhythm of witty banter and playful teasing. Katrina tossed her volleyball bag to the ground and stretched dramatically. "¡Ay, Dios mío! That practice was killer. I swear Coach Hanna is trying to turn us into volleyball robots." Sally laughed, her face still flushed from the hot shower. "Tell me about it. My arms feel like jelly. But at least we survived." Clara, ever the calm and collected one, adjusted her glasses and smiled. "I think you two did great. I could almost hear Coach Hanna yelling grom the gym." Sally beamed. "Thanks, Clara. How was the chess match?" Clara shrugged modestly. "Oh, you know, just another victory. I managed to corner Kyle in 20 moves." Katrina let out a low whistle. "You're a chess wizard, Clara. Kyle's no pushover." Clara grinned. "It's all about strategy and patience. Speaking of which, Sally, how are you feeling about the upcoming history test?" Sally's smile faded slightly. "Honestly, I'm a bit nervous. History's never been my strong suit, and Mr. Briggs' monotone lectures don't help." Katrina snickered. "Yeah, Mr. Briggs could make a rollercoaster ride sound boring. 'And then the rollercoaster ascended the hill at a 45-degree angle...'" Clara chuckled. "True, but the material is interesting if you give it a chance. How about I come over and help you review?" Sally's eyes lit up with relief. "Really? That would be amazing, Clara. I could definitely use the help." "Of course," Clara replied warmly. "You're a great student, Sally. You're very intelligent, and you're a very good girl", she said, holding on Sally’s arm. Sally blushed at the compliment, her cheeks turning a shade darker than her flushed post-practice face. "Thanks, Clara. That means a lot coming from you." Katrina nodded in agreement. "Sally's the best. A good girl and a great friend." Sally's blush deepened, and she waved her hands dismissively. "Alright, alright, enough with the flattery. Let's talk about something less embarrassing." Katrina grinned mischievously. "Like how you tripped over your own feet during the warm-up? Or maybe the “wed” car? Sally groaned. "Oh, come on, Katrina! I thought we agreed never to speak of that again." Clara laughed, the sound clear and bright. "Don't worry, Sally. Everyone has their clumsy moments. Besides, it's what makes you endearing. What’s this about a “wed” car?”. Sally grimaced. “Nothing”. Katrina slung an arm around Sally's shoulders. "Yeah, you're our favorite klutz." Sally rolled her eyes but couldn't suppress a smile. "You two are impossible." As the laughter died down, Clara turned to Sally with a serious expression. "So, when should I come over? We can go over the key points from the last few chapters and maybe make some flashcards." Sally thought for a moment. "How about tomorrow right after dinner? My mom won't mind, and we can have some snacks while we study." "Sounds perfect," Clara agreed. "I'll bring my notes and some highlighters." Katrina clapped her hands together. "Great! While you two brainiacs hit the books, I'll be at home, with a hot bath and a movie." Sally laughed. "Lucky you. Only Katrina to have a big-ass TV in her bathroom. But seriously, thanks, Clara. I really appreciate the help." Clara smiled. "Anytime, Sally. We're in this together." With plans set and spirits high, the three friends headed home, ready to tackle whatever challenges came their way, whether it was a history test or the next volleyball match. And as Sally walked beside her friends, she felt a renewed sense of confidence, knowing she had their unwavering support. She was looking forward to going out to dinner with her mother. She was glad she had bought the red SUV, as it was easily identifiable in the middle of all the other parent’s cars. As the three girls chatted animatedly, a shiny new red SUV pulled up to the curb. Bridget rolled down the window, smiling warmly at the trio. "Hey girls! How was practice?" Bridget called out. Sally's face lit up as she waved. "Hi, Mom! Practice was tough, but fun. And guess what? Clara won her chess match in twenty moves!" Bridget's eyes widened in admiration. "Wow, Clara! That's impressive. Congratulations!" Clara blushed slightly, adjusting her glasses. "Thank you, Mrs. B." Katrina pointed at the SUV, her eyes twinkling with curiosity. "So this is the famous “wed” SUV, huh? It looks amazing!" Bridget beamed with pride. "Yep, this is it! I'm glad you like it. Do you girls need a ride home?" Sally immediately looked at her friends, hopeful. "Do you guys want a lift?" Clara shook her head politely. "Thanks, Mrs. Bridget, but my mom's picking me up today." Katrina grinned and waved her hand. "Mine too. But thanks!" Bridget nodded understandingly. "Alright then. The offer's always open. Sally, hop in. We've got some plans tonight, remember?" Sally rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes, Mom. Clara's coming over to help me study tomorrow after dinner." Clara nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, I'll be there. See you, Sally!" "Bye, Sally! Bye, Mrs. Bridget!" Katrina added with a cheerful wave. "Bye, girls!" Bridget replied, waving back as Sally climbed into the SUV. As Bridget drove off, Sally looked out the window, smiling at her friends. "They're the best, Mom." Bridget glanced at her daughter and smiled warmly. "They really are, Sally. You're lucky to have such great friends." Sally nodded in agreement as they headed home, feeling grateful for her supportive friends and family.
    • I just let go. Sometimes its a fire hose, but mostly it just leaks.
    • this is a great story. One question, what is a skylo? is it similiar to thise funnel cakes or some other confectionary?