LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • diaper.kinkd_500_100.png

Completed Stories

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

228 topics in this forum

• 18 replies
  1. Mark's story

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Growing Up in Diapers

• 7 replies
    • 389 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 15 replies
  3. How I Met My Husband

• 10 replies
    • 92 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  4. Cruise

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Angel Hunter

• 191 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 12 replies
    • There has been a huge haunted house attraction in my area for many years http://haunted.org/ and they used to have a slogan about being so scared you will wet your pants.  I went a couple times and before entering you go through metal detectors and get wanded down.  They are not taking any chances on people bringing knives, lighters and things like that.  I had thought of wearing a diaper but I'm sure the diaper pins would have triggered the metal detectors.  Something to think about these days when so many venues including concerts screen people.
    • Kayla was tired and wore out on her first day as the baby she laid there forced to drink her bottle and soon her eyes got heavy as the story was read to her and she feel asleep. While she was sleeping she dreamed her and Katherine were fighting and Katherine laughed at her and flipped up her little skirt and spanked her on her diaper to humiliate her More! Once her spanking was over she put a pacifier in her mouth and made her call her mommy. The worst party in her dream is Katherine announced to everyone that the baby wet her diaper and her best friend volunteered to change her. "No I don't wanna be a baby!" she said in her sleep spitting out her pacifier.
    • To those who don’t wear diapers for what ever reason, anyone wearing a diaper is wearing a Depends because that is what is advertised on TV. 
    • Hi mommy me a good baby but i dont have a mommy it willy willy makes me sad can you be my fiend and we calk me wants people to t alk to pease pirty pease

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

• In a word yes! walking, sitting, driving, riding motorcycle, sleeping none pose a problem with wetting my diapers anymore.  Same goes for messing my diapers except for sleeping.