LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

lilbanner2.png.1acefde312df763cf56d767ec0660d03.png

by LittleFallenPrincess

Been a lurker here for a long time now, and after spending (many many maaaany) years reading so many amazing stories, I thought I'd give it a go myself. This is the first story I've ever posted. I'm aiming for about 60 chapters, and I'll try and post at least two chapters a week if I can. Comments are welcome, and feedback appreciated. I hope people enjoy!

Chapter 1: Run, Olivia, Run!

I dropped my bag as I ran for my life.

Sure, it contained my life. My ID, my purse, my keys. Everything except my phone, which I had carefully stashed in my pocket. I had no choice as she gripped my bag, trying to pull me in. But I was not going to allow myself to be caught.

Not today.

Not ever.

I know what these people do to people like me.  And I was not going to allow that to happen to me. I would rather be dead.

I let my bag fall from my shoulder, and I ran as hard as I could through the chilly, dimly lit night, pushing my slightly unfit 5”10 body to its limits. Turns out those limits are pretty low when you don’t exercise or eat healthily. But I pushed them regardless. Every time I felt like I was about to break apart, my body just kept going. A small part of my brain knew I was going to ache for days after this, but that part had been swallowed whole by the one simple thought running through my brain: run.

They wanted me. I was the prey, they were the predator.

I could hear them shouting behind me. They had the speed advantage on me, there was no way I could outrun their legs. However, I did have the element of surprise, the head start, the ability to get through small gaps, and a nice mix of adrenaline and fear. And I would take any advantage I could get.

I managed to sprint down the street, jumping over boxes, avoiding a group of people who all turned their heads towards me. If I had gone near them they may have grabbed me and handed me over, it’s just that kind of world. I squeezed through some parked cars, scraping my arm against a door handle, and eyeing an opening under some wooden fences. That was my chance. I needed to make it under there, somewhere they couldn’t follow, somewhere I could slip away and hide.

Looking behind me, the group I was avoiding had started making their way towards me with my pursuer not too far behind them, their eyes locked on mine. Those cold, cruel eyes. The ones you’d see on a villain in a children’s movie, she even had the crazy frizzy hair and dark clothes to match. The little voice inside me was screaming for me to run, but seeing those eyes...

I froze.

I was done for. My body wouldn’t obey me. I couldn’t move. No matter how much I screamed at my body in my head. Seeing those eyes and all the fears of what would happen if she caught up to me... My life was over.

After a few seconds that felt like an eternity, I was broken out of this trance sharply when I saw her fall to the floor after running into some other woman with red hair. I didn’t see much of what happened. I think I saw the woman drop the bag of mine that she stole while she was desperate to get her hands on me. I was taking no chances to go get it though; I knew that this was my moment to get away. So I dashed for the opening in the fence, tearing my pants down the leg as I scurried underneath it. I’d deal with my outfit and my appearance later; I needed to get to safety for now.

I had gotten into someone’s garden, obviously a family due to the trampoline and toys scattered about the place. I couldn’t find an exit-- well, at least not an exit that didn’t involve going through someone’s house or the way I came which to say the least, not an ideal way to go due to the ongoing threat...

Wait... Trampoline! That was it! My miracle! I could scale the enormous fence partially using that, at least to give myself a bit of distance so I could climb the rest. One problem being that the trampoline was huge, and there was no way I could move it closer to the fence, at least close enough to grab onto the top.

I shook my head. Curse my imagination. That thing only works in the movies anyway. It would never work in real life. If I was to get out of this garden before I get caught for trespassing, I would need a quick... and simple... way out... a way to make... as little noise... as possible... a... oh come on. There’s a gate... An unlocked gate. A fucking unlocked stupid fucking gate.

Of course I think of the trampoline first before seeing the obvious gate I could just walk out of. One of these days my imagination will be the end of me.

Slipping out of the garden through the gate, I exited into an alley that was cut off from the street I was just on, so thankfully those chasing me would not be able to get to me now. But just to make sure, I’ll make get a few more streets away and wait a while for them to leave before I make my way home.

So, acting like a secret agent, I crept through the next few streets, hiding behind cars, avoiding being seen by anyone, until I found an alley that looked quiet and safe. Or at least as safe as a dark creepy alley can be. Feeling a lot safer now I believed I had escaped the danger, I leant against a wall and took a sigh of relief.

Breathe.

I arched over, trying to catch my breath. My hands were resting on my knees and I could feel them shaking. I had just escaped a fate worse than death. I had to be more careful. If I hadn’t realised who had spilled that bottle of water on my jeans, I would’ve been kidnapped and my life would have been over. I would have been stripped, have my bare bum put straight into a nappy, and dressed in some ridiculous baby clothing.

-------------------------------------------------

Now I’m sure you’ve heard a bunch of this place--this dimension. About Amazons or Bigs or whatever you want to call them. Those people who are ridiculously tall and like to treat anyone not like them as less than them. They are usually cruel sadistic monsters, but they have this weird maternal/paternal instinct that makes them look at people like me, a little, as helpless little babies who need regressing and taking care of.

Yeah yeah, I know some of them are really loving to their ‘babies’, but they still kidnap them, and before anyone corrects me, yes I know not all Amazons are like that, my business partner for instance, but the majority are. Our whole society is set up to entrap littles into a life of nappies, dependency and submission. It’s a multi billion industry for turning a functioning intelligent little into a drooling baby who will never get to grow up. From products to daycares to subliminal messing designed to hypnotise littles, it takes a lot for a little to be free these days. Usually we are just kidnapped and ‘adopted’ before having our brains turned to mush and our bowel control ruined after feeding from ‘mummy’. And it’s not like we can seek legal aid for any of this, the government and law all revolve around Amazons and what they think is best for littles, which to no one’s surprise, is enforced babyhood.

And sure, I know some countries are different. Some have protective laws for littles. Some are just flat out cruel and horrific. It can even differ from state to state. Some will allow a little to choose to be adopted and can never be forcefully taken, some will allow it in cases of Maturosis, and some will just let anyone take anyone and modify them how they want.

My country is a bit different. Here in Tir Cawr, we don’t make headlines in the world because we don’t do anything particularly outstanding. Sure we have some little laws to protect them, but nearly anyone can adopt a little if they just say they show signs of Maturosis. We’re kind of in the middle, not too progressive but not cruel or barbaric like some of the other countries. And I know a lot of those countries have ‘diapers’ and ‘pacifiers’ and all that, whereas we have ‘nappies’ and ‘dummies’. So whilst we share a lot of language with those around the world (I swear we got all that Maturosis nonsense from the bigger countries), we have our own little quirks that make people look at our country and go “aww”. Like how an Amazon would look at a little really. We aren’t seen as a threat and everyone leaves us alone.

And don’t get me started on modifications. Just thinking about them makes my skin crawl. If I ever get adopted and ‘modified’, just shoot me, please.

Being a little, especially one Amazons see as ‘cute’, may lead to me being teensy bit biased about Amazons.  Except for one or two bigs I trust, I actively avoid them. My parents had been adopted together when they were around 28, my current age, but managed to stick together and escape somehow. They never told me how they managed it, I think it was too traumatic for them to relive it, but this means they taught me from a very early age that Amazons just can’t be trusted. Despite being so careful for so long, I’m still very surprised I haven’t been adopted so far.

Guess I should fill you in a little about me. I’m Olivia. As I said, I’m 28, slightly unfit but not overweight, long silvery-blonde hair with deep blue eyes that sparkle and a smile that could melt the hearts of even the coldest of Amazons (or so I’ve been told... By my parents... Which is embarrassing when they actually say that to people whilst you’re stood right next to them... Totally no experience of this whatsoever...).

I’m a bit of an artsy nerd, binging whatever shows and movies on are, even if they aren’t designed for littles. I’m good with computers and I have a knack for designing clothing, which got me into opening a small clothes shop for littles with my friend.

Which is where I was leaving tonight before everything happened. 

It was just supposed to be another average night; I wasn’t expecting all that chaos. I left work late after working on an important project all evening. I said goodnight to Malcolm, my business partner and friend, locked up my work area, put on my jacket, grabbed my bag before heading out the door and heading home.

I had made it half way down the street and all was going well until an abusive ex-client had decided to get her revenge by splashing water on my jeans to make me look like I had wet myself. With an obvious sign of immaturity, she would have had every legal right to adopt me there and then. And I hate to think what she would have done to me had I not ran within a second of realising she had done that.

After all the running, once I had recovered in the dark, quiet alley, I could finally start thinking about my situation and what I could do to fix it. You see the problem is, I was now further away from my apartment or anyone I know, with wet and torn jeans, no ID or money, only my phone still stuffed in my jacket pocket. I couldn’t call for a taxi or ask anyone nearby for help, they’d see my wet jeans and probably adopt me on the spot. I couldn’t walk home from here; it was way too far to go without being seen. This wouldn’t have mattered anyway, because my keys were in my bag which I couldn’t retrieve.

Work! That was the closest place I could go, and then hide out there or sweet talk Malcolm into giving me a ride home, even if I had to legally use one of those infernal car seats.

So I made my way back to work. I was familiar with the streets around this area, so I knew what back alleys and side streets I could take without being noticed by a big. Being meticulously careful, I managed to get back to the street where the shop was. The coast was clear. I was home free. I dashed for the front door, praying to whatever higher power that it was open and Malcolm hadn’t left yet. My prayers must have been answered, or I was just plain lucky, but the door opened as I pushed against it with my entire body, quickly closing it and hiding behind the wall beside the door.

I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, happy in the thought that I was safe from any big, at least for now. That I could soon go home, snuggle up with my favourite stuffie (don’t judge me!), and relax. My legs were still shaking, my heart was racing, my nose was running, and I could feel my cold skin tingle as I struggled to catch my breath.

It was then that I heard a cough. Not an ‘I’ve got a cold’ kind of cough, not an ‘I’ve got something stuck in my throat’ kind of cough, but an ‘Excuse me’ kind of cough. The kind that is meant to get your attention. The kind that makes a little stand to attention because you’re in trouble or you’re going to be. It wasn’t a very strict sounding cough, but it was definitely one that only littles would hear from a big.

I opened my eyes and before me stood the most beautiful Amazon woman I had ever seen in my life. Long red hair, light green eyes, the cutest freckles, casually dressed but somehow still elegant.... I was lost in her beauty. Like I knew I was gay, but damn, even if I wasn’t a lesbian I would have found her gorgeous. I had never fallen for someone so tall; I mean she must have been like 12ft!

This is when the fear crept in. Oh god. Here I was, jeans torn, looking like I had wet myself, looking like a feral little who couldn’t take care of herself, frozen still like a deer in headlights partially due to this woman’s beauty, partially due to fear of her putting a dummy in my mouth and adopting me right there and then. And then it clicked... I had seen her earlier. She’s the one who the crazy lady bumped into.

Looking down slightly I saw that she had my bag. Oh god. This was the end. There’s no hope now. Nappies here I come. Goodbye toilet training. Better get used to sitting in my own shit and sucking on my toes.

She bent down slightly with the cutest smile on her face...

“Hi there cutie,” she said softly and sweetly, her words flowing through my head like pure bliss.

“I’m Charlotte!”

==========================================================

Thank you for reading, let me know what you think! I haven't decided on a schedule in which I'll post yet, but I've written about 12 chapters so far and I'll try and aim for posting at least 2 chapters a week.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 2

I like the writing here and the story is starting off nicely. I had a problem with her ditching her bag, though; carrying a light bag doesn't really slow you down, and wouldn't it make her easier to find for the bitch Amazon if she had her address? I also wonder how she managed to forget that she still had her phone? She could have called her business partner to come get her. ?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

This is starting out to be a really cute story, don't know where you will go with it though.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of it!

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice beginning. Interesting ending. I am in any case when it continues.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, bje said:

It is good writing. I am intrigued by the start, but it is too early to say if this is a story of my liking. I will follow it and see how it develops.

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Good start! ?

Thank you! Looking forward to posting more, I'm a big fan of your work!

44 minutes ago, kerry said:

I like the writing here and the story is starting off nicely. I had a problem with her ditching her bag, though; carrying a light bag doesn't really slow you down, and wouldn't it make her easier to find for the bitch Amazon if she had her address? I also wonder how she managed to forget that she still had her phone? She could have called her business partner to come get her. ?

Thank you! And also thanks for pointing out the bag thing, I forgot to make that part clearer, so I've added a bit of information I had forgot in the original. As for the phone, that gets explained in the next chapter :)

39 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Nice

Thank you!

10 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I opened my eyes and before me stood the most beautiful Amazon woman I had ever seen in my life. Long red hair, light blue eyes, the cutest freckles, casually dressed but somehow still elegant.... I was lost in her beauty. Like I knew I was gay, but damn, even if I wasn’t a lesbian I would have found her gorgeous. I had never fallen for someone so tall; I mean she must have been like 12ft!

If I wasn't gay before this paragraph I would be now. ?

What a wonderful start! Great sense of stakes, tone, and voice. I can't wait to see what comes next!

17 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm interested in seeing how Olivia handles this situation she has found herself in. Please do continue to post this intriguing story!

Thanks you for the lovely comment!

13 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Looks interesting for sure 

Thank you!

9 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

If I wasn't gay before this paragraph I would be now. ?

What a wonderful start! Great sense of stakes, tone, and voice. I can't wait to see what comes next!

Haha, I don't blame you! And thank you!

3 hours ago, Traycie said:

An awesome start, your writing is very good, now we wait to see what unfolds.... no pun intended!

Thank you! Hopefully you won't have to wait too long!

2 hours ago, YourDiapersCute said:

Very cute start. Your writing style is clean and easy to read. I'm curious how this story blossoms. 60 chapters, two a week? Over half a year worth of content this good will be a treat.

Awww thank you so much for this comment! I'm aiming for 2 a week, but may post an extra one now and again, depending on how many advance chapters I've written. I've done about 14 chapters so far, so if I can get them edited, I may try and post 3 this week.

• Like 1

Chapter 2: Save me?

“You must be Olivia Clarke right?” Charlotte said as she looked at my ID from my purse.

I nodded. That’s all I could do.

“Well I saw everything that happened outside, including what that lady did to you to start it all, and I managed to get your bag back for you. Thankfully, I was walking right behind you as you left this place earlier and I figured you must work here. I was just telling your boss here about it all”.

Malcolm peaked from behind her at the front desk and waved, “Hey kiddo. I’m so sorry about all that’s happened; I should have offered you a lift home to begin with.” He got up out of his chair, “When you’re done thanking this lovely lady, go wait for me in the back, I’m gonna lock up and then I’ll drop you off back at your place”.

I nodded again. My voice seems to have disappeared, like that mermaid from that stupid cartoon made for littles. At least here it was from the gorgeous woman standing in front of me, not from the hypnosis that is contained in that movie to remove a little’s ability to speak (or so I’ve heard, I’m too scared to even risk trying it).

“No voice eh? That would have made you a very ideal baby.” said the woman in front of me. I must have shown my fear at that point because she quickly followed up with “Oh but don’t worry, I’m not going to adopt you, you’re safe from me,” she giggled, “I mean, you’re absolutely gor... I mean adorable, don’t get me wrong. But I have no interest in adopting you. I just thought you wouldn’t want to lose all your important things so I made sure I got your bag back for you, sorry I couldn’t do anymore.”

She smiled at me and magically that fear melted away. How was I so smitten? I had never fallen for anyone like this. Sure, I’ve dated a few littles, but nothing ever came about as I just didn’t feel anything for them. Never ever felt anything for an Amazon either. So what makes her special?

No Liv, she’s an Amazon. She’s just gonna regress you and keep you as her toy or pet or baby or whatever, stop feeling this’ I thought to myself. ‘Or is this me wanting to be her... baby? Eww. No. No. No. NOPE. Don’t even go down that path Liv. She’s beautiful, you find her attractive. End of. No more going down that rabbit hole. Nothing more than that.’

“Well here you go cutie” She handed my bag back to me.

“...Thank you Miss”.

“Oh shush, none of that Miss nonsense. Call me Charlotte.”

“Oh, okay, well... umm... thank you Charlotte” I looked at the floor blushing as I held onto my bag as if it were a life preserver.

“I have to go anyway, so see you around! Oh and be careful out there! Would haaate to see that cute butt in pampers next time I see you.”

She paused for just a second, her hand on the door handle, pondering on that last statement under her breath, “Although...

With that, she was gone.

I ran to the back room, hyperventilating. I couldn’t believe what just happened. First the near miss, then meeting... her. This is too much drama and excitement for tonight. Deep breaths. And then check your bag.

“Here you go kiddo,” Malcolm, my business partner and one of my closest friends, had come in to bring me a cup of hot chocolate to calm my nerves, “Why didn’t you just call me, you know I would have come and got you!”

Malcolm was around 12ft, about the same height as that Charlotte lady, mixed race and very muscular. He had long black hair tied up into a ponytail most of the time, and light stubble on his face. But his most vivid feature were his deep green eyes. He loved bragging about people bringing them up. I mean my eyes are just as deep, only blue, but I don’t go around bragging about how people compliment them.

...Fine. Sometimes I do.

“Fuck! Sorry. I completely forgot. I was too busy escaping some mad Amazon woman to think about using my phone. Next time I’m running for my life I’ll give you a call!” I smiled at him.

He did not look amused.

“I’m so sorry about tonight,” he apologised again, “Thankfully everything went okay, and that lady seemed lovely.”

“Charlotte.” my face lit up as I said her name.

“Yeah, Charlotte. She was very lovely to bring your bag back and everything,” he turned to me, “See, you’re not alone in this world. There are good bigs out there and I myself try my best to protect you as much as possible. Just... be careful okay? I know you said you knew what you were getting into when we started this venture, but I’m going to remind you anyway. I know this work is important, and I know what we do is risky, but don’t go getting yourself adopted or anything. There are a lot of littles who need our help out there.”

He wasn’t wrong. I was getting overconfident lately, taking risks and tonight was a big shock to the system to remind myself that I need to be careful. And with the work we do, there will be the occasional Amazon who figures out what we really do and may want to exact revenge.

You see me and Malcolm met in University. We met at a party designed for littles and Amazons, but really it was just an excuse to get as many littles adopted as possible. The punch was spiked and whatever they spiked it with only worked on littles. Being the overly paranoid little I am, I avoided the punch and only drank bottled drinks that couldn’t be tampered with. I hate to say it, but that night a good 60% of my already dwindling year got adopted. I, however, had a great time, as I saw Malcolm playing drinking games with other bigs.

He was clearly winning, and had shown no signs of weakness or inebriation, and he called out for a challenge to see who could beat him at a drinking challenge.

Stupidly, I giggled at the exact moment the room went deadly silent, and his eyes fixated on me.

“Well, little baby, what is so funny? Do you think you could beat me?”

“Yes, but I’m not going to stupidly throw away my life by getting too drunk and then getting adopted. I worked hard to get to this point, I’m not going to make one stupid mistake and lose my life because of it.”

It was at this point that a male Amazon student walked up to me, with a baby bottle full of what looked like punch in his hand and cruelty in his eyes. “Don’t worry little baby; you’re going to end up with all your little classmates soon, just a nappy wetting little babygirl”.

I was ready to run, when Malcolm lunged over the table and pinned the student against the wall with his arm on his neck.

“No she’s not” he growled, “Look, I don’t like this whole party idea of yours to trick those poor kids into being adopted. I keep my mouth shut. But this one is being careful and sensible and obviously doesn’t want to be your fucking plaything. I want a friendly and fair drinking game with her without the risk of her being adopted and having her brain turned to mush.”

He squeezed the student’s hand harder and harder until he dropped the bottle, before letting him go and the student running off in a huff.

“Sorry about that. Anyway, where were we? Drinking! So how about it?”

I was still stood frozen, like I was in a den of lions and I was the silly little zebra who had stupidly walked in. I knew it was a trick for littles, but to have it said out loud kinda knocked me on my arse.

“Umm... you can’t promise my safety, sorry, no.” I walked off.

“Then at least can we be friends? You seem like a pretty cool chick. Even for a baby” he grinned.

I grinned back.

“Baby? Fine. I accept your challenge.” Obviously my sensible brain had decided to go on vacation. Or maybe I had too much to drink. But I had an idea in mind and I couldn’t let it go.

“Winner gets to put the loser in a nappy” my sensible brain must have been screaming at this point, because this was the most idiotic idea in the world. Why did I feel like I had something to prove?

“Deal.”

And so we drank. And drank. And drank. And drank. And then drank some more. People were cheering. Amazons were just enjoying themselves because they were drunk. Littles were cheering because a little seemed to be winning for once. I lost count half way through of how many drinks I had. But as I turned to face my opponent, my vision blurring, I saw his balance go. And Malcolm was very sturdy looking. Which made the surprise of him falling over even more of a shock, just before I was announced as the winner.

I offered my hand to help him up, knowing that I couldn’t really help him because of the height difference, but I wanted to show a friendly gesture.

“Well damn! You are something else kiddo.”

I grumbled under my breath at the new nickname, “It’s better than baby at least...”

Malcolm stood up and cleared his throat loudly which made the entire party go quiet.

“RIGHT! NOBODY is touching this little. She is off limits.” he lifted me up onto his shoulder, which scared me for a moment as I was worried he was going to adopt me for a second. “If anyone does anything to her, I will personally see to it you end up in a much worse situation.”

He must have been a popular or very feared guy, because every Amazon seemed to take notice that night, and I had no hassle the rest of the remaining year of University with any of them. If anything, they started treating me more like a big than a little.

Malcolm still called me kiddo though, and still does to this day. That night I earned his respect. Sure, he’s a simple guy with simple pleasures in life, but he strongly believes littles deserve respect and wants to help them, just as I do.

That’s why shortly after University, we had become such close friends and we discussed a lot of things to do with jobs, littles, and what we should do regarding both. So that’s how we got to where we are.

Oh and yes, he did end up wearing the nappy that evening. It was hilarious.

Now what we really are and what we appear to be are vastly different things.

What we appear to be is a custom littles clothing store that designs and creates babyish outfits for littles. You know, the really cutesy crap that you see every mind-melted little wearing in public for the world to see. The stuff that is so frilly and does nothing to cover nappies and is designed purely to make a little more humiliated.

It helps having Malcolm as my business partner, as he’s an Amazon and is great at being the face of the store. With him acting as the ‘owner’, it makes other bigs want to stop in. If it was set up as a little-owned store, bigs wouldn’t want to come here and it might attract threats.

We make a decent amount of money from this too, but it’s all a front for a side venture of helping adopted littles find freedom. We know there are secret organisations out in other countries that help littles like that, but here in our quiet, ignored little country, we have nothing like that, or at least not that we know of.

So, Malcolm and I use the clothing store to identify potential targets who may be in need of assistance. We make their baby clothes that are ordered by their ‘parents’, but we do things like slip the little something useful inside their clothes or I might give a little some instructions when they are being measured by me in my workshop.

We even supply medication to prevent accidents or regression, some little bits of tech, drugs to slip to their ‘parents’ so they can escape, or sometimes we can even get our hands on legal documents that we may have found... somewhat illegally... Whatever we can do to help that little, we’ll try and do it. We both strongly believe every little should have the choice to be adopted.

When a potential target comes in, we make sure to work it around so I get a private one-on-one chat with them without their ‘parent’ listening in. If they are happy and it’s consensual, then no action is needed and we make their outfits. If they are being adopted against their will, we’ll try to help. If they have been regressed far beyond help though... sadly we have to accept the fact and try to help the next person we can.

And that is what caused the incident tonight. A target successfully escaped after we helped by slipping them a fake ID and some sleeping pills into their sleeper that his ‘Mummy’ had me make for him had. And his ‘Mummy’ figured we must have had something to do with it as everything was fine until that sleeper. Even if she was wrong, which to be fair... she wasn’t, she decided that I would be the replacement anyway and had tried to adopt me. We’ll have to come up with something to prevent this in future.

“Yeah, I’ll be careful” I replied to Malcolm.

“Good girl. Now let’s get you home and snuggled up with your stuffies and your thick nappies” His voice was condescending in a jokey way, quickly followed by that big stupid grin he always pulls out when he’s teasing me. I knew I shouldn’t have let him in my apartment that one time, he saw my stuffies and so the teasing increased. Thankfully he has no desire to adopt me and I trust him with my life.

We quickly shut up shop and I got in his car. Sadly, due to the law regarding littles and cars, I have to ride in a car seat. Malcolm keeps one just in case he has to drop me off anywhere, but usually I’ll walk home from work. So he strapped me in with a delicate touch, which always surprised me given his build, and off we went.

It didn’t take long for him to drop me off, hug goodbye and drive off. I rushed up the stairs, ran through the lobby to my door and fiddled with my keys until I managed to get the door open, quickly closing it behind me. Safety. Home. Now I could relax. After the events of tonight, I wasn’t up for doing anything else other than sleeping tonight. So I got ready for bed, got changed into my really cute nightshirt, and got snuggled up with my favourite stuffie, my big rabbit Luna. I soon drifted off to sleep, thinking of... her.

Thanks for reading! I hope people enjoy this chapter, and I hope it's a bit more obvious what kind of story this is going to be (But don't worry, I've got a few surprises planned for Olivia). Please leave comments and feedback, they are all greatly appreciated!

I'm really enjoying writing this story, I've been wanting to do it for a long time now. Already a quarter of the way through writing it, I just finished Chapter 15 yesterday. I thought I'd try and post 3 chapters this week to give people a better idea of what kind of story this is, so I'll try and post the next two chapters on Thursday and Saturday/Sunday. Then it'll be 2 a week with the occasional bonus chapter.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

I could imagine that it goes in the direction of "Chasing Emily". Olivia is adopted by Charlotte but can work much more effectively from there as she can continue to work in the business but is safe from revenge adoption.

On 4/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, bje said:

I guess we will see Charlotte much more. For now I like where this seems to be going.

I guess we may :)

On 4/13/2021 at 2:28 PM, Moon3ye said:

I could imagine that it goes in the direction of "Chasing Emily". Olivia is adopted by Charlotte but can work much more effectively from there as she can continue to work in the business but is safe from revenge adoption.

Guess we'll have to see :) There are a lot of Amazons out there looking for littles to adopt...

On 4/14/2021 at 5:40 AM, AdultInnocence said:

Really liking the story. Thanks for it!

Thank you!

Chapter 3: Never skip breakfast!

3 weeks had passed since the incident.

No sign of that crazed Amazon hell bent on revenge.

I guess it has helped that Malcolm has been watching out for me and driving me to and from work every day. I think that may have made her too scared to try anything again. Shame I have to use that damn car seat every day.

Business is going okay too. The store makes enough profit for us to live comfortably, and whatever is left over is funnelled into rescuing adopted littles. We get to help around one or two littles a month on average, which is sad considering just how many get brought in by Amazons. I wish we could help them all, but in a lot of cases it’s just not possible.

Sometimes we are fortunate and a little is newly adopted, which means they are usually easier to help rescue. They haven’t been modified yet, no hypnosis, no official adoption in the system. But this is a rare occurrence; most littles we rescue have been adopted for a while and have usually had some minor modifications.

Once or twice we’ve had a little try to escape on their own, only to then see them later with their mind melted. It breaks my heart to see them when that happens.

It’s even worse when they aren’t treated right, for example their Mummy or Daddy are abusing them or not feeding them or caring for them in any way. If this is the case we usually we have to call LSS (Little Social Services) and they judge whether or not they should intervene. Sadly, because of the way the world is, they usually side with the parents on this, despite obvious mistreatment. That’s the way the world is I guess, as fucked up as it is. And whilst we can’t do anything to change society, we try to at least save one or two littles at a time.

One day, in the middle of the week, I was tossing and turning throughout the night. Nightmares weren’t uncommon for me, but this one... this one felt more real than ever.

I can’t remember much, I don’t know how I got here. That scary Amazon woman was chasing me through a dark corridor. I ran and ran, but she just kept getting closer and closer. Eventually she got her hands on me and took me to a mirror, where I could see that I had no teeth and was dressed in a ridiculously thick nappy and babyish onesie. I couldn’t move. I was helpless and it scared the shit out of me. Just as she was putting an oversized dummy in my mouth I jolted awake.

I checked the clock. I was running late. Fuck. Thankfully it was time to get up; because there was no way I was going back to sleep and risk getting that same nightmare again.

After brushing the sleep from my eyes and getting out of bed, I zombie-walked over to the large mirror in the corner of my bedroom. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I rubbed my eyes and took a closer look at what I had to work with this morning.

Great. I woke up with reeeeally bad bed hair. Better get started...

Honestly, it took me such a large portion of the morning to just tame my hair that I didn’t have time to wake up properly or get breakfast, all I could do was throw some clothes on, do my makeup, tuck Luna into bed (got to be kind to your stuffies!), and rush out to meet Malcolm as he was probably getting impatient. It’s not like he can open the shop without me when he needs to pick me up first.

He was leaning against his car, waiting.

“Hey Kiddo!” he said as he rustled my hair and lifted me into the car seat, strapping me in next to his seat.

“Hey that took way too long to sort out, don’t go messing it up! Or I’ll end up looking like a little who can’t take care of herself! Do you want me to get adopted or something?”

“I mean you would look cute in a thick nappy, crawling about the store....”

I frowned and punched him in the arm, knowing full well that to him it would’ve only been comparable to being hit with a pillow.

“Just kidding! You know I’m only kidding!” he started laughing, “Wait, you’re only grumpy when you’re hungry or bored, and we aren’t at work yet, so... have you eaten?”

He stared at me with that look parents give when they’re silently judging you.

I shook my head.

Oh you! And you say you’re a little who doesn’t need taking care of. Can I at least persuade you to let me treat you to breakfast at the diner?”

I grinned at him and nuzzled against him as best as I could whilst still strapped in the car seat. It was difficult to move at all with this blasted thing strapping me in.

“Well that was easy. Honestly maybe I was wrong about you being a baby, maybe you’re more like a... kitten... happy and affectionate when food is involved.”

“Don’t start with a new nickname; I can barely stand the current one! Anyway, what about the shop?”

“Ah don’t worry, it can wait. There aren’t any orders or customers. It’s still early. So let’s get some food in your lil tum tum first!” he tickled my tummy and I did a sort of half smile-half frown thing. He knows I hate tickling.

Malcolm grinned as he started his car and began driving, whilst I stared out the window from the car seat and started thinking.

Honestly, if I absolutely had to have a Daddy, I would trust Malcolm to be there for me and treat me right. He wouldn’t do anything bad to me and would protect and love me. He’s the best friend I’ve got in this crazy world.

This got me thinking about bigs. Which eventually led me to thinking about... her. I hadn’t seen that Amazon since that evening, that one with the red hair and the cute freckles and the cute smil... well umm... basically I hadn’t seen her.

We arrived at the diner, and upon entering, Malcolm pointed to a cute little table in the corner. He knew my order, so he’d order whilst I would go and grab the table. We’ve been going here since we moved into the store about 5 years ago, and in that time I like to think I’ve gained the respect of the staff here, so they don’t try anything with me, especially with Malcolm here. I feel safer here than most places outside work and home. At least safe enough that I can grab a seat on my own anyway. Thankfully with Malcolm ordering my drink I can also rule out getting my drinks spiked because he always orders the same as me.

I put my bag down and pulled the chair out, but before I could lean back to park my butt on the little sized stool, a large pair of arms suddenly grabbed me around my waist and pulled me back.

I was hoisted up into the air with my legs flailing about, and quickly brought down onto someone’s lap! I start panicking and looking around trying to get a view of the person who grabbed me, when a large baby bottle, filled with what looks like milk, is lifted up in front of my view.

No! Not that! No! I am not drinking breast milk or whatever is in that. I know what Amazon milk does to a little!

I started to struggle as the teat was brought towards my mouth. As much as I tried to resist it, I had no power over this Amazon. If they wanted that bottle in my mouth, it was going in eventually, but maybe I could buy a bit of time until Malcolm got back, so I struggled more. Problem was, this person found an easy way to open my mouth. By going straight for the stomach.

They tickled me relentlessly until I eventually gave in and opened up my mouth to laugh, and without a moment’s hesitation, they forced the teat into my mouth.

Because of the design of the bottle, I could not help but suckle. If I didn’t, it would make me, no matter how much I resisted. So the milk flowed into my mouth.

Now, I had heard about the properties of Amazon’s breast milk. How sweet it was, how good it tasted, how addictive it was... But I had never tried it. In all my years of avoiding being adopted, I had never tried breast milk. And now I see why, because once even just the tiniest drop had landed on my tongue, I could not help but suckle harder.

I needed more of this delicious milk. I had never tasted anything so good. Oh my... my body felt like a wave of relaxation washed over it. No thoughts went through my mind other than the need to suckle this bottle. It was like my body needed this to live and nothing else.

For those who don’t know, Amazon breast milk has a few notable qualities.

Firstly, it is highly addictive for littles. This is perfect for Amazons trying to create a maternal bond between them and their little, as the more they feed, the more it makes them crave it.

Secondly, it removes a little’s bladder and bowel control for a good day or two. A lot of the time you won’t even feel the need to go, you’ll just suddenly be wet or... worse. And the more you drink over time, the more permanent this effect gets until you lose all control. For good.

And lastly, it causes a little to get very tired very quickly. If a little is given a whole feeding, it won’t be long before they’re sleeping softly and soundly for a while.

As I sat there suckling at the bottle, they turned me around on their lap so they could see my face, giving me a full view of my captor.

I looked up, seeing the brown frizzy hair tucked into a bun, the stupidly large hoop earrings, the dark brown eyes, and the smile that would make an actual baby cry. I saw the face of that woman who had tried to adopt me just weeks prior!

I swear she couldn’t have been much older than me; she was just a lot... taller. I couldn’t say for certain because of the way I was positioned, but she must have been at the very least 10ft tall. She wasn’t as big as Malcolm, but she was definitely an Amazon.

“Looks like someone gets to be my little baby after all!” she grinned; “Now now sweet girl, drink your milk. Maybe if you’re good later you can drink from Mummy directly.”

My blood ran cold at that last bit.

She was obviously enjoying this. This is what she was working so hard towards. And now I was at her mercy. I was going to be her adopted plaything. And because of this milk haze I couldn’t think about anything other than just how much I wanted to drink from the source. I needed more.

Deep in the back of my mind I knew I would end up losing temporary bladder and bowel control after just one feeding, and I could tell by the feeling in my body that I was getting very sleepy soon. But there was nothing I could do to stop it. I was powerless. I had fight in me but it was like it was locked away and I couldn’t get to it.

She held me on her lap as I drank the last few drops from the bottle. At this point she didn’t even need to hold me, I wasn’t struggling. There was no fight left in me.

And that’s when I felt a warm sensation running down my leg. I had started wetting myself.

My mind screamed for me to stop. I couldn’t even feel the need to go!

This was going to seal the deal so to speak. But the milk’s effects on both my mind and my bladder made me unable to stop myself soaking my jeans. The dark patch on my jeans grew bigger and bigger until it started dripping down the leg and onto the floor, causing a puddle.

“There there babygirl. You’ll be much better off as Mummy’s little baby. We’ll get you in a nice thick nappy soon and you’ll never have to worry about a thing ever again. Maybe we’ll get you some widdle modifications too when I go to adopt you formally. Ooooh maybe I’ll get rid of your walking! Or your teeth! Wouldn’t that be cute? And I have some fantastic hypnosis tapes to make you compliant and obedient.”

I sat there obediently and resigned to my fate as the last few drops from my legs fell to the floor below me.

I had finished the bottle and the woman quickly replaced the bottle with a locking inflatable dummy. The dummy filled my mouth and even if I had my full strength and my mind wasn’t hazy, there was no way I was getting this out. It’s not like I could even talk or argue or fight anyway, the milk was more than effective at keeping me compliant and quiet.

Someone had walked up to the table we were at. I couldn’t tell who it was, my head was too fuzzy. But I hoped that it was Malcolm.

“D’aww look at your little one, she’s so cute all sleepy like that! Although it looks like either her nappy leaked or you’ve just adopted her. Did Mummy not have a chance to put baby in one? I’ll go get a mop, and see if there are any spare nappies for you.” said the unknown presence. It must have been a waitress, because I could hear her wiping the table down where I was previously sat. I hoped that she’d at least recognise me and maybe help.

“Aww thank you dear, that’s so kind of you. I’ve just adopted her and not had a chance to properly dress her,” my captor replied as the waitress walked away.

I was done for. There was no escape now. She was my only hope and she didn’t even realise who I was.

The waitress must have gotten half way across the floor, when she stopped and did a double take. She turned around back to us, looking intensely at the newly adopted little on this woman’s lap., She must have realised who I was and turned towards the counter, screaming.

“MAL! IT’S LIV! SHE NEEDS HELP!”

Everything after the scream was a bit of a blur.

I remember hearing Malcolm dive across the room with all the fury of an overprotective parent when their child is in danger. I heard the fear in my captor’s voice. And I... well I could barely keep my eyes open. The milk was too much. I couldn’t stay awake much longer.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER! SHE’S NO...”

“SHE WET HERSEL... SO I’M ADOPT...”

“IF YOU DON’T LET HER... I’LL TAKE...  BY FORC...”

“I’LL CALL THE POLIC...”

And then it all went black...

Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave comments and feedback, it is very much appreciated. I'll probably post the next chapter on Sunday, been taking a break the past couple of days, and I'll probably start work on chapter 16 tomorrow.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Breast milk is great for bonding Littles to Amazon women but how does it work when a male Amazon adopts a Little? Do they rely on drugs and hypnosis? Or did I miss something in the Diaper Dimension?