LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

STORY FORUM HAS BEEN COMPLETELY GONE THROUGH

as of 12:37  11-19-17 I have completed dumping the corrupt story files. I am very sorry to the authors that lost stories. Please by all means repost your stories. I ended up deleting over 100 pages of corrupt content. Thank you all for your patience

Your loyal servant

Glennie:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, diapersalways said:

and thats just one subforum, all the other sub forums were also effected, (but presumably have no one combing through them.)

curious, did you take note of the age of the corrupted posts? would be useful to know what range of dates were effected.

It appears the bug had more to do with the size of the posts rather than when they were created.

yeah what mikey said is pretty correct.. however for what ever reason certain authors.. ( like for instance, turtlepins) most of his content was bad. and he wrote tons and tons of stuff. So sad we lost most of his stories

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

Virtually every forum I frequent has missing content.  Many posts have one line or a line and a half when the sentence ends mid thought.  Many times, the quote is there, but the following comment is gone.

Dear Glennie,

thank you for your really hard and weekend-filling work. But I think 

there are several corrupt files undercover. In "Complete Stories" I only

looked at "Aunty Joan Part 1-13" and "The Guardians Part 1-2". They 

are both called a 'complete repost' , but - SORRY - they are both incomplete.

Were these stories declared bug-free too early or are the bugs still alive with

bizarre sleeping-cycles? Many puzzles and a lot of work...

With best wishes

Diddldum

P.S.: How many head painkillers does your sweet 'Bye'-Little with approximately

44 bangs per minute need per hour?

58 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear Glennie,

thank you for your really hard and weekend-filling work. But I think 

there are several corrupt files undercover. In "Complete Stories" I only

looked at "Aunty Joan Part 1-13" and "The Guardians Part 1-2". They 

are both called a 'complete repost' , but - SORRY - they are both incomplete.

Were these stories declared bug-free too early or are the bugs still alive with

bizarre sleeping-cycles? Many puzzles and a lot of work...

With best wishes

Diddldum

P.S.: How many head painkillers does your sweet 'Bye'-Little with approximately

44 bangs per minute need per hour?

thank you I will look into this..

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, daddyeric91 said:

Can some repost story baby jill

Someone - Me - just sent you a PM with the story.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:58 AM, daddyeric91 said:

Can some repost story baby jill

Did the story post OK by PM - hope that it would post within the limits of the message field ?

2 hours ago, parkintochter said:

I'm still hoping someone saved the stories

parkintochter:

Did you have a specific story that you were looking for - ask/post an inquiry about it ?

We can't restore the whole library of stories but perhaps one of the ones that is your fancy/fantasy maybe here and available. 

Not all the stories were saved. Some are being reposted by the author from his files. Others the authors may not be with us or care to be

troubled to go that extent. I saved some stories that were of interest to me and have helped in restoring them but I think that we may have

lost maybe half or more of the total that were here. A word here if you see something that interests you copy it to your own private file.

Everyone take notice - don't wait for the next virus malware infection to hit again - so to note - get your internet flu shot !

On 10.12.2017 at 9:46 PM, BabyLock said:

parkintochter:

Did you have a specific story that you were looking for - ask/post an inquiry about it ?

We can't restore the whole library of stories but perhaps one of the ones that is your fancy/fantasy maybe here and available. 

Not all the stories were saved. Some are being reposted by the author from his files. Others the authors may not be with us or care to be

troubled to go that extent. I saved some stories that were of interest to me and have helped in restoring them but I think that we may have

lost maybe half or more of the total that were here. A word here if you see something that interests you copy it to your own private file.

Everyone take notice - don't wait for the next virus malware infection to hit again - so to note - get your internet flu shot !

Katelyns new mother comes to my mind. Or the stories of ishigreensa. This forum had so many good stories and I don't think most of the authors have saved them or are still active

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There have been one or two of my old stories that I had to re post, But I updated them a bit before I did. One of my stories that have been lost on here and had to re post was Simpsons  Marge babying Bart 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm sorry to comment on this after so long, but I was just noticing that I seem to be missing the majority of my stories on this site. Could this be why? Should I re-submit them?

What exactly happened? It seems there are stories from before this that survived

2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I'm sorry to comment on this after so long, but I was just noticing that I seem to be missing the majority of my stories on this site. Could this be why? Should I re-submit them?

What exactly happened? It seems there are stories from before this that survived

No apology necessary - forums are not a full time participation job.

I think it would be fair to do like some of the others and RePost them (Adding Repost to the title).

In some cases it would be great to have the whole story posted without comments or interruption breaks in the middle.

Also if the author edited or changed something in the story it would be a chance to post the edited version.

Even some of the previous stories could use some help in this area cleaning up old critic comments of no present value.

When I save stories I do just that copy the story content cutting and editing out the critic and comments.

With Copy Paste (Select) word programs it would be not be too hard an issue to repost and place them in the

COMPLETED STORIES section of this forum.

And lastly posting the stories in one uniform font making it easier to read. 

Actually what I would like to see in the Completed Stories section is an Index by author to find stories by a specific author much faster

rather than paging thru pages to find a story.

4 hours ago, BabyLock said:

No apology necessary - forums are not a full time participation job.

I think it would be fair to do like some of the others and RePost them (Adding Repost to the title).

In some cases it would be great to have the whole story posted without comments or interruption breaks in the middle.

Also if the author edited or changed something in the story it would be a chance to post the edited version.

Even some of the previous stories could use some help in this area cleaning up old critic comments of no present value.

When I save stories I do just that copy the story content cutting and editing out the critic and comments.

With Copy Paste (Select) word programs it would be not be too hard an issue to repost and place them in the

COMPLETED STORIES section of this forum.

And lastly posting the stories in one uniform font making it easier to read. 

Actually what I would like to see in the Completed Stories section is an Index by author to find stories by a specific author much faster

rather than paging thru pages to find a story.

Thanks for the info. I will have to repost them

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Jayme said:

I have found several stories in the Completed Story section that are either Blank or partial paragraphs are left.

If you could list them (not all - just some) research could be done to find out what is happening to restore.

The computer crash in 2017 rendered some stories with missing pieces and parts or even an introduction -

perhaps you have come across some of those. In some of the cases the story if not saved by one of our

members or the author it is lost and maybe irreplaceable - Que Sera Sera ---

Here is a partial list of the stories that are missing or messed up:

Any Story by a Banned Author

Because of Morgan

The Vacation of a Lifetime

Baby Centre

The Magic Nursery

There are others as well that's just the few on the 10th page of the completed stories thread.

• 2 months later...