LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,990 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. Adult Diapers in Georgia

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Adult Happy Meals

• 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Adult Onesie

• 9 replies
    • 4.8k views
  4. Adult scale stroller

• 11 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Adult Snaps

• 4 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 5k views
    • 1 reply
  6. Adulthood

• 5 replies
  7. Adulting

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Adulting.......

• 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
  9. Afganistan 1 2

• 43 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Afk

• 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Again and again 1 2

• 44 replies
    • 1.9k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I worked front desk and night audit for almost 14 years.  That sounds about accurate.  Nothing like getting blamed for making a reservation at the wrong hotel, on the wrong night.  And my hotel isn't part of the Hilton brand.  
    • I went north of town to catch it.  It was cool, but the clouds were moving in and covering a lot of it.  I missed it Friday night.  According to my cousin's wife, it was better tonight than it was last night.  I saw some of the pictures coming from where I grew up.  They had a great view of the lights.  
    • Riot. (Throw back a bottle of beer.)
    • Currently in a Bunny Hops.  Dry at the moment.  I went to bed Saturday morning in a Rearz Dinosaurs(?)  I got up a few times to get some water and wet it at least once.  Woke up for good at 8 pm, wet it pretty good.  Put on a Threaded Armor pull up.  Met up with my cousin's crew and a friend, and we went and checked out the Solar Flare, north of town.  Got some really good pics before the clouds started moving in, hung out at my cousin's place until about 1 am.  Came home, started laundry, and here I am.  Oh yeah, had to stop at the hotel and figure out what was going on with my reliever.  Good kid, but still needs to slow down and remember that there is very little that I or the GM can't fix.  
    • This morning's Crinklz Astronaut diaper has sent me to the moon with what could only be classified as a massively messy diaper. I wet during the night and my extra dose of Metamucil yesterday worked very shortly after I got out of bed. It's 3:30 am, and my wife will be in bed a lot longer. I am used to getting up early and truly enjoy the solitude of the early morning in my wet and poopie diaper. The warm squishy feeling in my diaper is sooo nice that I have actually experienced a dry orgasm with my body trembling briefly in ecstatic pleasure. I won't change for a good several hours, provided I don't have a diaper blowout, but so far my potty is staying nicely ensconced in the back and bottom of my diaper. I will get my morning exercise in my messy diaper, by that time, I believe the technical term is that I will be "ripe" for a diaper change. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion to stave off irritation. All I can say is ahhh!!