LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult scale stroller

Well, now you have a reason to want them to hurry up with the autonomous vehicle

14 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Well, now you have a reason to want them to hurry up with the autonomous vehicle

@Little Christine@TeddyBearTGirl

They basically have those type of strollers: They are NOT as HUGE as the one pictured, but they are designed for disabled persons who are profoundly disabled.  You can make a chair into a stroller by adapting its power Deck (Where the wheels attach to the axles, and the batteries and other electronics connect).  You simply take OFF the chair body, and put a STROLLER body in its place, and then add the joystick to the rear of the stroller for power support.  This type of situation is used when you have a disabled individual who can drive him or herself, and sometimes needs the pusher to drive, and in that case, the control stick for the driver can be overridden by the pusher behind you.

You also can order a set of back handles (Cane Handles) or Stroller Handles for the chair.  My brother Richard had this type of stroller chair, but without the power deck.

Brian

I've never been a fan of strollers. However, I've always been a fan of Baby carriers. They would be perfect if I was a actual 1 year old baby. Although I would have to go with the toddler sized ones because I would be a tall 1 year old. LOL!???? And by that I mean I would be 3 feet tall.

13 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

I've never been a fan of strollers. However, I've always been a fan of Baby carriers. They would be perfect if I was a actual 1 year old baby. Although I would have to go with the toddler sized ones because I would be a tall 1 year old. LOL!???? And by that I mean I would be 3 feet tall.

It could be that I identify more of little kid, because for me the lasting thought is riding in a stroller past the age that it is common.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I’ve seen these strollers, can’t actually buy them though and personally I think they look a bit too big and silly.

I actually have a special needs stroller, a Maclaren Major Elite and me and another ABDL friend went out to town in it which was fun.

D4YbwX5WAAE-Ogu.jpg

Agree 100% they look to big and silly for me too, this one you have looks far nicer and more reasonable.

• Like 1