LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do your diaper habits change with the seasons?

DailyDi

Do your diaper habits change with the seasons?  

405 members have voted

1. 1. Do your diaper habits change with the seasons?

• Yes
    • No

In the winter, I will wear more things like blouses and bed robes over my babkydoll or little skirt and blouse and a slip under my babydoll

Mike, most weekdays I am inside in temperature-controlled environments: autos, offices, court rooms, home. Since the temperature is virtually the sames daily, my wetting hardly changes day or night. This is a long weekend, I took a vacation day today and Monday is a holliday, so we will doing outdoor activies Saturday through Sunday. The weather will be hot and dry, so I will wet slightly less. I'll wear the same GoodNites Tru-Fit during the day as usual, but I probably not need to change the disposable liners quite as often. Mights and when home I'll be wearing pinned gauze diapers. Since the weather warmed up in June I have not needed a night diaper change.When it cools down next week I probably will need a change soon after midnight.

I'll change up the style of clothing I wear.  In summer I opt for thinner diapers, less plastic-backed with t-shirt onesies, or simply a tank top and diaper cover.  When winter comes it's all about the layers, including flannel footed onesies.

I do not change my diaper habits at all during the seasons.  For work I wear an abena M3 pull-up. As soon as I get home I change into a Crinklz aquanaut. Sometimes that lasts until the bedtime diaper and sometimes I will have to change into a purple Northshore supreme lite.  My bedtime diaper is a Northshore Supreme brief with a cloth pull-up over the top with baby pants over that. On nights when I have to take an extra diuretic then I place a goodnights bed pad on the bed so that if I sleep through needing a change then I do not have to wash the bedding. On the weekends and holidays I will wear a Rearz Princess diaper. 

i have to vary the absorbency depending on the temperature as the cold makes it where i lose control instantly, i currently have been using northshore mega max i need to find a different one for summer time use as i started having skin degradation from the heat and the fact i drive for my job so have little air flow in the area even with shorts on.

i did fianally order an footed sleeper that i can comfortably wear with my height so with colder weather its nice to keep warmer

I’m much more comfortable in the winter than summer for sure. Summer it’s a lot hotter in my diapered area and sweat a lot however I don’t seem to get as wet. Pooping remains the same. Winter I do leak more (or so it seems) but either way changing times the same. 

i put "yes", mostly because of outer wear, but also frequency changes a bit, i think. in warm weather i usually go around with a onesie or a t-shirt, gym shorts and diaper. in cooler weather, onesie/shirt, thick socks and fuzzy warm lounge pants. and in cold weather i bust out my fuzzy footie jammies! but they have no foots, because my feet fluctuate. generally, fuzzy socks and my slippers are plenty enough to be comfortable. i kinda call it my flight suit, since it kinda reminds me of what fighter pilots wear lol. 

as for frequency, i think i wear more in warm weather, but in cold weather i think i enjoy wearing more, because of my flight suit and fuzzy pants. also during the cooler/cold months, i wear less because of holiday activities from mid-october all through easter. preparing/decorating for holidays, having the holiday itself, clean-up and recovery from said holiday and then prep for the next holiday! plus, there are a bunch of birthdays thrown in the mix as well, so that all adds to the fun. i sometimes diaper up on the recovery weekends, but usually those days involve cleaning of some sort and prefer to relax and enjoy my diapers without running around.

My outer wear is different in the summer months from the winter months, and I make the change just once every spring and autumn.  I've been doing this for years, far longer than I've been wearing full-time.  Now I'm in nappies I've adapted this to my new state.  So, summer it's T-shirt onesie and heavy duty cargo shorts and no socks.  Winter it's vest onesie, long-sleeved shirt, and baggy trousers - corduroy with braces (suspenders) or cargo style, and socks of course.  Then a smock-style cotton top.

Underneath, my nappies are mostly the same cotton washables all year round, but in the winter months I usually have an extra cotton soaker in there.  It would be a bit too noticeable in my summer clothes, but I can get away with it in winter, and it give me more security from leaks so I can be more relaxed about when I need to change.

Being in the great white north winter means heavier clothes that hide bulges better. That means I can use more absorbent diapers and change less when I'm out but at home it's the same all year.

21 hours ago, WBxx said:

Only difference is during the winter months I’m more inclined to wear a plastic pant over my diaper, generally forgo the pant when it’s warmer.

At night I always wear plastic pants to help combat leaks but during the day in the Summer I go without the plastic pants during the day.

In the summer due to the heat I wear thinner diapers (cloth backed or plastic backed). This summer I mostly wore colored Northsore Lites (I love the purple, but green is nice too!) because for a thin diaper, they're pretty absorbent and not that noisy. During the colder months, it's easier to hide thicker diapers under my clothes so I wear thicker diapers like ABU Peekabus or Reaz InspireIncontrol, Rearz Safari, or Dry 24/7s. I like wearing thicker diapers; less changes that way. But in the summer, less clothing (tank tops and shorts/ capris) thinner diapers are more discrete. 

I can Usually wear more often in the Fall or Winter than I can in the Summer because of who is home during the day.  When the kids are at work/school, I get to wear more often but when Summer Break comes around, I have a harder time hiding them.  Since my Daughter and her fiance moved in with us, it has been a LOT harder because they never have the same schedule.