LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters

Discussion area for REAL adult bedwetters.

267 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  1. Oops

• 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Plastic Sheets

• 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 15 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Problems with UK imports.

• 0 replies
  4. Products testing

• 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Pseudo-Bedwetting

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. pullups

• 3 replies
  7. Putting a nappy on with a broken arm

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Sagging mattress

• 18 replies
    • 2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 13 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 55 replies
    • 9.8k views
    • 64 replies
    • 9k views
  9. Sleeping through

• 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 18 replies
    • 5.1k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• In my experience they might be ok for a period of time but incomplete washing may allow for a bacterial build-up inside the absorbent material.  Incomplete drying seems to make that worse (it happens to me quicker if I'm forced to tumble-dry instead of line drying). When that happens, bacterial decomposition of any pee gets turbo-charged meaning they can smell of ammonia pretty much the moment pee hits them.  It's a risk with cloth nappies and I've found that routinely adding some washing anti-bacterial additive to the machine when running nappies through them helps.
    • Daddy: "We got you a big playset. With swings. And a playhouse" Daddy takes him to the screen door that leads to the backyard. Bryce is swinging, Sam has climbed to the top of the play structure.  Daddy told the boys to look like they were having fun.    They got a baby swing for Benny so they could push him.  They also made sure there were lots of toddler activities for the bottom.    Sam shouts "hi" to Benny from the top
    • At home recovering,  catheter was removed this morning,  I still have blood in my pee, but it is clearing up.   Changes that I have noticed so far,  when I pee it continues to dribble out unlike before when it just stoped and I still felt like I needed to go.  I am peeing a little often, and feel empty.  No control when coughing , little control when standing up from sitting.  I am ok with these changes. 
    • I've narrowed my search down to the following 3 booster pads, ranked by capacity in milliliters: Abuniverse: 1000 ML https://us.abuniverse.com/products/powerups-europe-edition Incontrol: 1300 ML https://incontroldiapers.com/incontrol-booster-pads-unscented/ Rearz: 2500 ML https://rearz.ca/rearz-overnight-adult-booster-pads/ Out of the 3, which ones feels the softest and the most squishy/babyish? I would opt for the one that is the softest and swells the most.