LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not realizing when I have to pee or have already gone

Ive long had the problem of not realizing that I have to go when Im sleeping but this is becoming a bigger daytime problem too. I have health problems including recently been diagnosed with a serious heart condition. This morning for example I got up and removed my diaper and put on white cotton briefs to have my morning coffee and clean the kitchen. When I moved away from the sink I thought I was stepping in a puddle of water but then realized when I felt my briefs that I had wet myself even though I didnt realize it at the time. I cleaned up and had a shower and then put on a pullup. I often dont realize anymore when I have to pee or have already gone. Has anybody else had this kind of issue?

Some people find that certain "triggers" stimulate urination.  One common such trigger is running water - or even a coffee maker dripping.  I found that this was a trigger for me when, while washing dishes, I noticed that I peed almost every time.  Could this have contributed to your accident?

--John

(double incontinent, diapers 24/7)

4 hours ago, John Davis said:

Some people find that certain "triggers" stimulate urination.  One common such trigger is running water - or even a coffee maker dripping.  I found that this was a trigger for me when, while washing dishes, I noticed that I peed almost every time.  Could this have contributed to your accident?

--John

(double incontinent, diapers 24/7)

Maybe. Or it might be that I'd had a couple cups of coffee, although thats pretty common for me. But I find that I'm wetting myself more often these days. I was diagnosed a while ago with a heart issue and was put on some medications for it and I have underlying older problems that I take some heavy duty drugs for treatment. When I use protection its usually okay but I find more often that I don't even realize I have to go before I wet myself. And thats when Im awake.

• 2 weeks later...

When my incontinence started I felt the urge to go but gradually the time between initial urge and starting to go became less and less, until now when at least half the time I feel nothing…it just happens. Perhaps I’m just so used to it now that I don’t pay any attention to what’s going on. 

16 hours ago, Wet Tony said:

When my incontinence started I felt the urge to go but gradually the time between initial urge and starting to go became less and less, until now when at least half the time I feel nothing…it just happens. Perhaps I’m just so used to it now that I don’t pay any attention to what’s going on. 

That's very similar to what's happened to me over the past couple of years, although my lack of control was initiated voluntarily rather than a medical problem.  And whenever I run a tap I wet without more than a second or two of warning.

23 hours ago, Wet Tony said:

That is like me. Often I just wet without noticing and other times I have seconds from getting the urge to pee to wetting so I don't really bother any more and just go in my nappy.

Yes, in the last couple years there have been times (awake) in bed where didn’t realize I was urinating till felt spreading wetness in my diaper.  Recently I’ve experienced the same in the first half hour or so of the day (not wearing) to the point I’ve had to change underwear & pants.  For me bed-wetting is great, but daytime is a real concern.

• Like 1
On 6/22/2021 at 11:11 AM, WBxx said:

Yes, in the last couple years there have been times (awake) in bed where didn’t realize I was urinating till felt spreading wetness in my diaper.  Recently I’ve experienced the same in the first half hour or so of the day (not wearing) to the point I’ve had to change underwear & pants.  For me bed-wetting is great, but daytime is a real concern.

Daytime is a concern unless your prepared. I dont wear 24 hours a day and usually during the daytime only do if I know I'm going to be out of the house. Even then pullups sometimes just arent enough because I find theyre not enough for a full-on accident.

• 2 weeks later...

I leak all the time during the day due to prostate removal, never healed right I guess. Most times I never feel myself leaking in to my pull-up but every so often if I bend over just right or wrong my bladder empties in a flash, then I feel the rush of warm pee flooding my diaper or pull-up.

I don't realize when I have to pee anymore and I have told my wife I can't feel it when I pee . The only exception is after I play and am not able to complete the job and its often anymore. I. will go pee and get the feeling similar to what I used to feel when I would com. It's assume . I don't feel anything when I cum anymore and that has been an issue for yrs. I went from it hurting when I cum,,,,, to 10 yrs later having no good feeling when I cum. I dont know if this is the correct place to say it. But I would like any input ..... And welcome it in MM if you don't want to say it in the open feeds. 

On 7/10/2021 at 12:46 PM, foreverdl said:

I don't realize when I have to pee anymore and I have told my wife I can't feel it when I pee . The only exception is after I play and am not able to complete the job and its often anymore. I. will go pee and get the feeling similar to what I used to feel when I would com. It's assume . I don't feel anything when I cum anymore and that has been an issue for yrs. I went from it hurting when I cum,,,,, to 10 yrs later having no good feeling when I cum. I dont know if this is the correct place to say it. But I would like any input ..... And welcome it in MM if you don't want to say it in the open feeds. 

That sounds like you have some kind of nerve damage. I still have all the sensations down there, but things don’t work the same since my prostate started acting up. I can’t stay hard for very long any more, and after the biopsy (something my urologist said could happen) when I cum I “reverse ejaculate” into my bladder. The doctor also said that after starting to take Tamsulosin to relax my prostate the OAB would calm down, but instead I quickly lost any ability to “hold it” and my bladder empties on auto-pilot with virtually no warning. All I feel is the urine flowing through the urethra. And to top it off, I now wet in my sleep too. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2021 at 9:35 AM, Wet Tony said:

That sounds like you have some kind of nerve damage. I still have all the sensations down there, but things don’t work the same since my prostate started acting up. I can’t stay hard for very long any more, and after the biopsy (something my urologist said could happen) when I cum I “reverse ejaculate” into my bladder. The doctor also said that after starting to take Tamsulosin to relax my prostate the OAB would calm down, but instead I quickly lost any ability to “hold it” and my bladder empties on auto-pilot with virtually no warning. All I feel is the urine flowing through the urethra. And to top it off, I now wet in my sleep too. 

Sorry I didn't see your comment, till now, I do take morphine round the clock, along with other pain and meds, Gabapinton is a nerve deadening med. But The only surgery I had down there,, was the snip snip. I have had pain in my testies off and on since that, and that's been 30 yrs ago. I'm thinking with my disc problems I have several of them that can cause nerve damage now that I am typing and thinking about it. I changed my meds and am on less of the morph, so I do have a little bit more pleasure when I cum. My wife and I both are cancer survivors she can't have sex anymore it's been over 10 yrs, that I have self pleasured, part of life.

Thanks for your reply.I haven't had the prostate surgery yet, my Dr keeps an eye on my stuff, so far I'm doing ok, I just know once you have cancer you can have it show up in other parts of your body. I get bored, I am messaging with a couple others on here if you want to MM me I like advice on things like that as I age I find I need info for piece of mind and that guy questions are not a face to face , it's easier on the computer.