LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping your goodnites or night diaper as a bedwetter

Coonie

1 hour ago, Coonie said:

Did any of you ever decide to poop in your goodnites or other diaper that you were wearing for bedwetting when you wee growing up?

Yes, many times, specifically when I was 10 years old when I had to wear those light blue medical diapers at bedtime. They weren't that great, but one thing they could do really well is hold a good poopie.? I remember every so often I would make a poo-poo at night. Granted the orddor control wasn't that great either, but the poo-poo always felt good in my diaper. Then I remember getting a diapie change every morning, which I loved. Unfortunately I always had to go back to wearing big boy underwear after that, which was very hard.??????? I so wish I was 10 again. I miss those days!???❤️ 

• Like 3

It was honestly something that I never did as a kid growing up. Perhaps partially because, counterintuitively, if I had started pooping in my bedtime diapers, I think it might have made my parents push to get me out of them faster, out of concern that I was regressing or something. Not that I had that exact thought back then - I probably just thought that it would irritate them and they might take the diapers away. So I don't recall ever pooping in them, as far back as I can remember. One thing I do recall is being mysteriously compelled to take a poop behind my bedroom door when I was really, really young - too young for me to even guess what age I was. 2? 3? I just remember squatting back there and letting rip, and then sometime after that, getting yelled at. 

• Like 1

No:

I usually wore Drynites as a kid, but weirdly for a lifelong DL I didn’t really get kick out of Drynites.

If they’d been good old plastic backed diapers it might be a different story, but they weren’t: they were boring cloth backed pull ups which back then had no cute design on them or crinkles or anything of that nature.

So the inclination to get up to mischief or experiment with pooping them or doing fun stuff just didn’t cross my mind.

And anyway if I had pooped them my mum would have killed me so it wouldn’t have been worth it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

It was honestly something that I never did as a kid growing up. Perhaps partially because, counterintuitively, if I had started pooping in my bedtime diapers, I think it might have made my parents push to get me out of them faster, out of concern that I was regressing or something. Not that I had that exact thought back then - I probably just thought that it would irritate them and they might take the diapers away. So I don't recall ever pooping in them, as far back as I can remember. One thing I do recall is being mysteriously compelled to take a poop behind my bedroom door when I was really, really young - too young for me to even guess what age I was. 2? 3? I just remember squatting back there and letting rip, and then sometime after that, getting yelled at. 

Poor baby! If it were up to me I would've kept you in diapers when you were 2 to 3 and let you run around the house with them on. I would've let you stay in diapers as long as you wanted and I would've let you keep your paci! Like a good baby!?????❤️

• Like 1
On 10/14/2021 at 11:06 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yes, many times, specifically when I was 10 years old when I had to wear those light blue medical diapers at bedtime. They weren't that great, but one thing they could do really well is hold a good poopie.? I remember every so often I would make a poo-poo at night. Granted the orddor control wasn't that great either, but the poo-poo always felt good in my diaper. Then I remember getting a diapie change every morning, which I loved. Unfortunately I always had to go back to wearing big boy underwear after that, which was very hard.??????? I so wish I was 10 again. I miss those days!???❤️ 

Sounds like a lot of fun ❤️ to be able to have that experience at all is something i can only wish i had as a kid.

About the last part. Would you have chosen even then to be padded 24/7 had you the option?

1 hour ago, Coonie said:

Sounds like a lot of fun ❤️ to be able to have that experience at all is something i can only wish i had as a kid.

About the last part. Would you have chosen even then to be padded 24/7 had you the option?

Yes I would've.???❤️ but here's the thing buddy, there's a reason I didn't do it back then. I was a very shy Self-conscious kid. So I was very insecure about myself. I knew that I would get made fun of by my brother and big sister and I didn't want that. In retrospect though that didn't matter much because they gave me shit about other stuff. So that's why I didn't decide to diaper up. But if I got to do it over again and I was a only child, I would've definitely done it for sure. That's actually reminds me of one morning where this new caregiver was changing my diaper for the first time and she asked me, "now are you still in diapers or are you potty trained and wear underwear?" I had wanted to lie and say I was still in diapers but I didn't because of the reasons I had mentioned above, and I tell her that I still wear big boy pants.? Looking back I really regret that choice. And I still didn't want to fully admit to myself that I liked diapies. I wish I had the confidence back then to say, "Yes!" And wear my diapers during the daytime too! Even though technically I wasn't supposed to.? I often wonder if I had said "yes" how that day would have gone too.??❤️??❤️?☺️❤️?

When I was a kid and still wetting my pants and bed, diapers were an On again Off again sort of thing. Road trips and camping along with Drive In movies and anytime I was sick (which seen like 'all the time') mother would use diapers. One of the health problems I dealt with, growing up, was Constipation. My mothers understanding of How to Manage that was Limited at best. At the Time, I never put the Enemas, Laxatives, and Suppositories together with my messing and wetting my pants and diapers. I'm sure that this is why my Mother would always tell me to "Use your diapers" when I realize that I suddenly had to "GO". It might have also had something to do with the Pin on Cloth Diapers and the Rubber Pants everyone wore back then.

• Like 1