LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleeping in a wet bed

It varies based on how soundly I'm sleeping. Usually because of my antipsychotic and epilepsy medications I sleep soundly through the night and don't wake up until at least 7 in the morning. If I'm wet then I just get up. If I wake up wet during the night though I sometimes take my pajamas off and push the wet sheets off the bed and just sleep on top of the plastic mattress cover. That can be hot though so I don't usually sleep really well after that.

• Like 1

If my nappy leaks I usually don't wake until morning . The bed pad under my sheet keeps me warm so I rarely wake.

On 02/03/2017 at 2:32 AM, dlforever said:

If my wife was ok with the

• Like 1

I used to wet the bed when I was in the army, I was alone in my dorm on Sunday night and just let the wee flow. In the morning the bed be dried by my body temperature. I loved sleeping in a wet bed wish I could do it again

Sleeping in a wat bed? hell no, not my thing. I'll give it every effort to avoid my bed from getteing wet. I also dislike the smell of urine especially if it starts to dry absolutely gross.

I tended not to wake up until morning. On the rare occasion that I did wake up in the middle of the night I would stay in my wet bed until morning. I never had any difficulty drifting back to sleep in my soaking pyjamas and sheets.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

I didn't like it way back when, as a child. Everything wet, sheets, blankets, PJ's, underwear, yuk! And, the darn plastic mattress cover! So, no thanks on wet bed now.

On 2017-03-22 at 1:15 PM, AbabeBill said:

Yes, that is exactly how it was. The only thing safe from wetness, was the mattress. And then it began, I was awake, had to get my mom awake, to change everything, and my dad, cause he heard me come in to get my mom up. Diapers would have = all sound sleeping.

9 minutes ago, rubbersheetmike said:

I grew up wetting without diapers too. But my mother did use an absorbant pad over the waterproof rubber sheet and under the top sheet which helped quite a bit. At least it wasn't like sleeping in a lake after wetting. I usually slept through the night when I wet and sure wasnt encouraged to wake my parents. If it was too early to get up I'd just strip the bedding and pjs off and sleep on top of the rubber sheet under a blanket.